Curious...in gun controlled European countries....how do criminals enforce drug territory?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
European criminals can get guns if they want them...the attacks in France showed this...but I am curious...since European criminals don't choose to use guns...for whatever reason...how do they enforce their will among each other, and to maintain their criminal business.....In the U.S. they shoot each other....they choose to use guns to enforce their will...how do they do it in Europe.....they still sell drugs, they traffic in humans....what do they do when they get into conflict with each other?

I know criminals in Australia...biker gangs use guns....and there are guns used in Europe....but the culture for guns isn't there......

European criminals can get guns if they want them...the attacks in France showed this...but I am curious...since European criminals don't choose to use guns...for whatever reason...how do they enforce their will among each other, and to maintain their criminal business.....In the U.S. they shoot each other....they choose to use guns to enforce their will...how do they do it in Europe.....they still sell drugs, they traffic in humans....what do they do when they get into conflict with each other?

I know criminals in Australia...biker gangs use guns....and there are guns used in Europe....but the culture for guns isn't there......

I'm a German and to be honest: I don't have any idea how our criminals force other criminals to respect them. I guess the situation here is in general not comparable with the situation in the USA. Example: In Germany (about 80 million people) the police (about 250 thousand policemen) is using normally less then 50 shots a year in case of crimes and they are killing less than 10 persons.

Last edited:
Most criminals in Europe - from those involved in organised crime to street dealers - have access to fearsome firepower that comes from Eastern Europe and the Middle East, and they aren't afraid to use their weapons when the situation arises. The only limitation they face compared to criminals in America is the steady supply of ammunition. Anything else?

Most criminals in Europe - from those involved in organised crime to street dealers - have access to fearsome firepower that comes from Eastern Europe and the Middle East, and they aren't afraid to use their weapons when the situation arises. The only limitation they face compared to criminals in America is the steady supply of ammunition. Anything else?

Is there a kind of war between drug dealers in the streets of Great Britain?

Thanks....I have been curious about this because criminals are criminals and aren't likely to cooperate peacefully with one another....

Thanks....I have been curious about this because criminals are criminals and aren't likely to cooperate peacefully with one another....

I don't think a statement like "criminals are criminals" explains anything. The USA for example is 5% of the population of the world but 25% of all prisoners worldwide are arrested in the USA. Why are US-Americans more criminal than all others in the world? And in general contains the expression "criminal" a wide range of interpretations: In China for example all Catholics of the underground church are criminals there while Catholics in the USA are only a not very well respected group of people and while it's completly normal in countries like Italy, Poland, Ireland or Austria and so on to be a Catholic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back