Curfews go into effect

Might be time for a HARD curfew, where anyone out afterwards is simply shot on sight.
Shot with paint balls yes. Then let them explain that away the next day. They will be buying wire brushes trying to scrub the paint off of their bodies. They are like vampires working for their dark side in the night, and then going back into their momma's basements before the sun shines upon their bullcrap in the day.

Not paintballs, rifle rounds. Shoot a few and the rest might smarten up.

They have curfews here in Dover, too.

They rioted and looted up there in Murdertown last night. Several people shot.

They call it Murdertown because it was ranked the most violent small city in America several times.

Might be time for a HARD curfew, where anyone out afterwards is simply shot on sight.
Not sure if I'm the last to know this, but I finally found the source of that "light em up" video. It is the police enforcing the curfew

Shot with paint balls yes. Then let them explain that away the next day. They will be buying wire brushes trying to scrub the paint off of their bodies. They are like vampires working for their dark side in the night, and then going back into their momma's basements before the sun shines upon their bullcrap in the day.

Not paintballs, rifle rounds. Shoot a few and the rest might smarten up.
No, we can defuse the rioters with non-lethal means, but if the protestors (those guilty) resort to guns to protest with, then it's definitely on after that.

Not sure why anyone would want to become a cop anymore these days. The nation is so screwed up that any young people wanting to go into law enforcement must be done fell and bumped their heads. I mean when you got complete idiots like Blasio or Como as your leaders, it just can't be good. However, if those who would serve us well as young new recruits, then they need to join in hopes to make changes from within.

Forum List

Back