Cuomo’s New York is #1 again! 72 New deaths.

NYC is a densely populated metropolitan area that crosses multiple states when you consider bedroom communities and commuters. It's going to be tough for them to get it controlled.

Cuomo's doing a good job.
Are you serious?....a good job?...he sent folks on death missions to infect and kill old people in nursing homes...what is it about that you don't get?....

He's doing a good job because he has a D in front of his name. Just another example of a leftist lying to himself.

Cuomo will always be remembered for putting positive patients back into the nursing homes ........which ended up being a Very large portion of those that died there.................He's not alone.....other states did it too............Stupidity in motion.

NYC is a densely populated metropolitan area that crosses multiple states when you consider bedroom communities and commuters. It's going to be tough for them to get it controlled.

Are you serious?....a good job?...he sent folks on death missions to infect and kill old people in nursing homes...what is it about that you don't get?....

He's doing a good job because he has a D in front of his name. Just another example of a leftist lying to himself.

Ya, just like you keep insisting Trump is doing a good job....

New York’s immunity law signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo was drafted by the Greater New York Hospital Association, an influential lobbying group for both hospitals and nursing homes that donated more than $1 million to the state Democratic Party in 2018 and has pumped more than $7 million into lobbying over the past three years.

Never gonna happen...........they will try but a shit storm of Donut eating lawyers are going to SUE CUOMO.........STATE OF NEW YORK.........AND THE NURSING HOMES.

Nice job by the Grim Reaper Cuomo.

BTW, HOTBED South Dakota has ZERO new deaths.

Fully open Texas has 5.

Should I quote MarcATL and Crepitus here or would that be rubbing good news into their wounds?
Just think how low it could have been if tRump had taken it seriously.
Seriously?

The World Health Organization Draws Flak for Coronavirus Response - WSJ
Yes, seriously.

Stop making excuses for the inept squatter.

It reflects badly on you.
Stop blaming the President for something that is not his fault. It reflects poorly on you.

He is not doing a good job. He is doing a GREAT job. In my humble opinion.

we probably disagree there....jmo :)

we probably disagree there....jmo :)
Of course. I have very close friends that would never vote for Trump and despise him. Doesn't make us any less friendly. They also see why I like him. I see why they dislike him. What I have an issue with is people stating I am a racist, inbred, uneducated asshole for liking him. Then I attack.

Fully open Texas has 5.

Should I quote MarcATL and Crepitus here or would that be rubbing good news into their wounds?
Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

Stop blaming the President for something that is not his fault. It reflects poorly on you.
I'll do that. Just as soon as he does something that isn't his fault.

Fully open Texas has 5.

Seriously?

Yes, seriously.

I'll do that. Just as soon as he does something that isn't his fault.
Opinions vary. I always ask. You’re in his shoes. What do you do differently?

New Topics

Forum List

Back