Cuomo won't be charged for grabbing female trooper

Again, my concern is about the law. These leftists run around telling us how they are for women's rights, and they have no laws against groping strange women? Doesn't sound like they're on the side of suburban women to me.
Laws are for the political opponents of the Left

It is only for the little people.

1640370410994.png

That fraud needs a year or so in jail... doubtful he'll get it
Jesse needs a lot more than a year in jail

This man tried to start violent protests with loss of life and property in addition to further dividing the country on a false premise

Putin and Xi could not have done better.

The man committed treason as far as I see it.

Read the details.

{...
According to James' report, the trooper said Cuomo ran the palm of his left hand across her abdomen, to her belly button and then to her right hip, where she kept her gun, while she held a door open for him as he left an event at Belmont Park on Sept. 23, 2019.
...}

So there was no sexual contact at all, and she never told him to not do that.
So there was no crime.

The fact any touching at all is likely sexual to some degree, does not make it illegal.
The human species would likely go extinct if males did not constantly make initial sexual advances.
It is only illegal if they persist after then have been told not to.
Yeah, I have to agree. Here's what the allegation was:

According to the report, the trooper said Cuomo ran the palm of his left hand across her abdomen, to her belly button and then to her right hip, where she kept her gun, while she held a door open for him as he left an event at Belmont Park on Sept. 23, 2019.

Also this from the same trooper:

One time, in an elevator, he traced his finger from her neck to her back, she said. Another time, he asked to kiss her in the driveway outside his Mount Kisco home and proceeded to peck her cheek, she said.

"I remember just freezing, being — in the back of my head, I'm like, oh, how do I say no politely?" she told investigators.

You just say, "no, I'm not interested in that," or "sorry, I have a boyfriends," or "I don't date guys I work with," or whatever.

He asked to kiss her? I never asked to kiss a girl in my life. If I did, I would expect to be instantly friend-zoned.

Ray From Cleveland there was no allegation from that trooper that he "grabbed" her. That's the kind of hyperbolic clickbait that lefties use to fool stupid people. Cuomo and Cuomo are scum, but that doesn't mean that every single thing they ever did was scummy.

So, it's okay to grope a woman until she objects? He puts the palm of his hand on her abdomen then to her belly button and then to her right hip; guys, that ain't accidental. When does a grope become a grab? But whatever, it's okay? Shouldn't a woman have complete autonomy over her own body? You Lefties are pretty God Damned selective about my body, my choice, aren'tcha? Go ahead, grope me anytime you want, no problem.

It's beats me all to hell why women's rights groups all over the country aren't raising all hell about this. No crime, no consequences = no deterrence.

Yeah, I have to agree. Here's what the allegation was:

According to the report, the trooper said Cuomo ran the palm of his left hand across her abdomen, to her belly button and then to her right hip, where she kept her gun, while she held a door open for him as he left an event at Belmont Park on Sept. 23, 2019.

Also this from the same trooper:

One time, in an elevator, he traced his finger from her neck to her back, she said. Another time, he asked to kiss her in the driveway outside his Mount Kisco home and proceeded to peck her cheek, she said.

"I remember just freezing, being — in the back of my head, I'm like, oh, how do I say no politely?" she told investigators.

You just say, "no, I'm not interested in that," or "sorry, I have a boyfriends," or "I don't date guys I work with," or whatever.

He asked to kiss her? I never asked to kiss a girl in my life. If I did, I would expect to be instantly friend-zoned.

Ray From Cleveland there was no allegation from that trooper that he "grabbed" her. That's the kind of hyperbolic clickbait that lefties use to fool stupid people. Cuomo and Cuomo are scum, but that doesn't mean that every single thing they ever did was scummy.

Then I'll ask you the same question I asked Rigby: What if a stranger did this to your mother, sister or daughter on an elevator?

Being a police officer is all politics. Just ask any officer you know very closely. Of course a female trooper has to take that into consideration when she's inappropriately touched.

So you'd be fine if a stranger on an elevator did the same thing to your mother, sister or daughter? I find that kind of sick.

Unless the touching is mutual like a handshake or hug, you shouldn't be touching anybody.

Whether or not I liked it is not relevant.
It is not humiliating, specifically denied by law, and it is up to the person to respond how they want to.
The range of reactions can be from smile to slap, depending.
And that is the way it should be handled.

So, it's okay to grope a woman until she objects? He puts the palm of his hand on her abdomen then to her belly button and then to her right hip; guys, that ain't accidental. When does a grope become a grab? But whatever, it's okay? Shouldn't a woman have complete autonomy over her own body? You Lefties are pretty God Damned selective about my body, my choice, aren'tcha? Go ahead, grope me anytime you want, no problem.

It's beats me all to hell why women's rights groups all over the country aren't raising all hell about this. No crime, no consequences = no deterrence.

It becomes illegal only when you touch an actual sexual organ, or if you continue touching after being told not to.

Then I'll ask you the same question I asked Rigby: What if a stranger did this to your mother, sister or daughter on an elevator?

Being a police officer is all politics. Just ask any officer you know very closely. Of course a female trooper has to take that into consideration when she's inappropriately touched.

The fact it was a subordinate he had influence over, is a factor.
Just not clear how much, or whether the touching is normal?

The fact it was a subordinate he had influence over, is a factor.
Just not clear how much, or whether the touching is normal?

Anytime you touch another person in a sexual way it's not normal. Just because he didn't grab her breasts doesn't mean it was not intended in a sexual way.

Whether or not I liked it is not relevant.
It is not humiliating, specifically denied by law, and it is up to the person to respond how they want to.
The range of reactions can be from smile to slap, depending.
And that is the way it should be handled.

No, it should be handled by these leftist hypocrites making it a crime to touch a woman that way.

Again, you're changing the facts to come up with your hypothetical. Cuomo was not a stranger to that trooper and they weren't in an elevator.

Cuomo was her boss' boss' boss, etc. Women are often very friendly and deferential to men who have a supervisory relationship with them, and sometimes men get the wrong idea from that. What Cuomo did was rude and unprofessional, but I don't see it as a crime. Good God, man! Cuomo killed old people by forcing their nursing homes to take COVID positive residents back in. You want to go after him for giving a woman a peck on the cheek after asking? This is the problem with "me too." Everyone wants to be a victim.

Again, you're changing the facts to come up with your hypothetical. Cuomo was not a stranger to that trooper and they weren't in an elevator.

Cuomo was her boss' boss' boss, etc. Women are often very friendly and deferential to men who have a supervisory relationship with them, and sometimes men get the wrong idea from that. What Cuomo did was rude and unprofessional, but I don't see it as a crime. Good God, man! Cuomo killed old people by forcing their nursing homes to take COVID positive residents back in. You want to go after him for giving a woman a peck on the cheek after asking? This is the problem with "me too." Everyone wants to be a victim.

Worse yet he was her boss. Taking an advantage of a subordinate. Now if this was an isolated incident you may have a point. But this guy has a long history of doing shit like this.

You didn't like my scenario because you know exactly how you'd feel if this was a female member of your family. I would feel the same way. I'd want to beat the living tar out of the guy and rightfully so.

Worse yet he was her boss. Taking an advantage of a subordinate. Now if this was an isolated incident you may have a point. But this guy has a long history of doing shit like this.

You didn't like my scenario because you know exactly how you'd feel if this was a female member of your family. I would feel the same way. I'd want to beat the living tar out of the guy and rightfully so.
Instead of coming up with a fake elevator/stranger scenario, why not ask how I'd feel if a female (or male) family member was treated the way Cuomo (allegedly) treated that trooper?

The answer is that I would feel that was boorish behavior, and he should stop doing that, but I wouldn't want him to be jailed and I wouldn't be angry enough to want to beat the shit out of him.

Since he has a long history of doing shit like that, I wonder why you want to focus on this trooper's allegations that don't rise to criminal conduct?

How would you feel if your great-grandma were in a nursing home and - on orders from Cuomo - three COVID positive residents came to live with her carrying more than three body bags? Wouldn't that torque you up more than your sister having her belly rubbed?

Instead of coming up with a fake elevator/stranger scenario, why not ask how I'd feel if a female (or male) family member was treated the way Cuomo (allegedly) treated that trooper?

The answer is that I would feel that was boorish behavior, and he should stop doing that, but I wouldn't want him to be jailed and I wouldn't be angry enough to want to beat the shit out of him.

Since he has a long history of doing shit like that, I wonder why you want to focus on this trooper's allegations that don't rise to criminal conduct?

Because it's not right. Every woman should know that her body is not a plaything for someone else, not to be groped, fondled, grabbed in body parts that are normally clothed. And if any man can do that with impunity then her right to autonomy is less than it should be. This time it's the palm of his hand on her abdomen, where will he put his hand the next time whether she complains or not. Are we to put her in a position where she has to decide to accept such treatment to keep her job? The male doesn't have to be jailed, at least not for the 1st offense but he needs to understand that he doesn't have the right to do as he pleases with her. It cannot be acceptable, and if there is no deterrence then what kind of message does that send to every woman? Men have to realize that they do not have the right to touch a woman's body in a way that is too personal. And an abdomen, belly button, and/or hip is way too personal. Do it once, you get a warning and it's on your police record, maybe expunged in a year's time if the offense is not repeated. Do it twice and you get jailed. Do it a 3rd time and you get listed as a sex offender. If anyone thinks that's too severe then I got only one message: DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH WOMEN!

Why is that so difficult? Ray talked about the urge to beat the fuck outta somebody that does that to a mother, wife, daughter, granddaughter. I can understand that, if it was someone I cared about. It would be wrong of course, but there are guys who would do that for sure. So why not nip that shit in the bud? Do we want the situation to get really bad? The message ought to be made clear: DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH WOMEN! There has to be penalties if you do, and that is called deterrence. IMHO, we don't have nearly enough deterrence these days. for a lotta shit that happens.

How would you feel if your great-grandma were in a nursing home and - on orders from Cuomo - three COVID positive residents came to live with her carrying more than three body bags? Wouldn't that torque you up more than your sister having her belly rubbed?

If you want to talk about what Cuomo did by sending sick people into nursing homes, then start yet another topic on it. This discussion is about his inappropriate behavior with the trooper.

I brought up my concern why there are no laws in NY that make it criminal several times already. You need to go back to the OP and read forward from there.

Forum List

Back