Cuomo to send National Guard to take ventilators from hospitals.

"I'm not going to be in a position where people are dying and we have several hundred ventilators in our own state, somewhere else," Cuomo said on Friday during his daily briefing. “I apologize for the hardship to those institutions — ultimately there is no hardship, if you don't get the ventilator back, I give you my personal word I will pay you for the ventilator — but I’m not going to let people die because we didn’t redeploy these ventilators."

Does the Sfachime's son, Andrew Cuomo, realize the success rate of using ventilators on critically ill Chinese Flu patients is not very good? Obvious the anti-malaria drug is something of an issue, because it is extremely successful in curing the Chinese Flu and democrats and their Dictator Tiny Tony Fauci would rather use the situation for political purposes. Very sad!

The retards certainly have their panties in a twizzle...don't they

I wonder what the real story is..

Let's START with the fact that we're talking about UNUSED ventilators...when NYC has people about to DIE if they don't get on a ventilator
Let's start with facts asshole. Those ventilators are for UPSTATE, not Cuomo's personal stockpile. He didn't order more for the city when told to years ago. So fuck him. He made the choice, now he wants to rob Upstate of supplies they may need. Oh wait, downstate kisses Cuomo's ass while Upstate is Republican. There's the real reason. You can resume your kneeling position in front on King Cuomo Lush. Upstate will tell him to go fuck himself

The retards certainly have their panties in a twizzle...don't they

I wonder what the real story is..

Let's START with the fact that we're talking about UNUSED ventilators...when NYC has people about to DIE if they don't get on a ventilator
Once again I ask, what law allows Cuomo to steal private property?

Forum List

Back