Cuomo threatened to "ruin" reporter.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Serial murderer and sexual assaulter, and bully, Andrew Cuomo keep stepping in it.

Scandal-plagued Gov. Cuomo once allegedly threatened New York Times reporter: ‘I’m going to ruin you’

"In a February, 2014, off-the-record dinner with the Times, Cuomo, after several drinks, began shouting at Susanne Craig, the newspaper’s Albany bureau chief, finally telling her, ‘I’m going to ruin you. As long as I live, I will never speak to you again,’" Farrow wrote. "Cuomo then stormed out of the restaurant."

Serial murderer and sexual assaulter, and bully, Andrew Cuomo keep stepping in it.

Scandal-plagued Gov. Cuomo once allegedly threatened New York Times reporter: ‘I’m going to ruin you’

"In a February, 2014, off-the-record dinner with the Times, Cuomo, after several drinks, began shouting at Susanne Craig, the newspaper’s Albany bureau chief, finally telling her, ‘I’m going to ruin you. As long as I live, I will never speak to you again,’" Farrow wrote. "Cuomo then stormed out of the restaurant."

Could have been a whole lot worse, he could have order said reporter into a nursing home and killed them. Can you imagine the outrage if it Was a Republican that was such a bully.

A new woman comes forward and claims Cuomo sexually harassed her...this is the straw....

Forum List

Back