Cuomo scandal highlights our failed media...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

If you still believe the state of American media journalism is anything but an abject failure, you're a fool.

The media understood that disclosure of the policies of Democrat elected officials like Cuomo were driving force of nursing home Covid19 deaths would have been beneficial to President Trump.

THE MEDIA allowed our most vulnerable citizens to literally be murderered by these policies while they not only looked the other way, but while actively singing the praises of the person responsible for the policies that directly led to these deaths, then later, with the tacit support of a politically motivated media, suppressed the data in an attempt to cover up the staggering death count...

...all for political gain...the gatekeepers protecting the narrative...

Our Media is trash.

Find an online alternative and turn them off...tune them out.

The only opportunity for change IMO is to affect their bottom line.

If you have a different solution, I'd love to hear it...

Last edited:

If you still believe the state of American media journalism is anything but an abject failure, you're a fool.

The media understood that disclosure of the policies of Democrat elected officials like Cuomo were driving force of nursing home Covid19 deaths would have been beneficial to President Trump.

THE MEDIA allowed our most vulnerable citizens to literally be murderered by these policies while they not only looked the other way, but while actively singing the praises of the person responsible for the policies that directly led to these deaths, then later, with the tacit support of a politically motivated media, suppressed the data in an attempt to cover up the staggering death count...

Our Media is trash.

If you actually cared about scandal you wouldn’t have been a trumper. Just saying

now let’s talk about an alleged rapist who lied about covid and is probably responsible forabout half a million deaths.

Our Media is trash.

If you actually cared about scandal you wouldn’t have been a trumper. Just saying

now let’s talk about an alleged rapist who lied about covid and is probably my responsible forabout half a million deaths.

Deflection 101

Its all over CNN and MSNBC, I don't know what you mean.

The people in Nursing Homes died due to tramp.

Now.

This is from conservative media.

From May 2020...almost a year ago...

Screenshot_2021-03-05-09-57-09(1).png

Banner hung from a New York bridge on Mother's Day 2020.

Where was CNN and MSNBC back when their voices could have saved lives???

Conspicuously silent...had to protect the narrative...

Cuomo, the FBI, the MSM, antifa, BLM and our education cartel are all defective parts that contribute to making our government evil.

Last edited:

Our Media is trash.

Trump was no wizard of the press either, let us relive the day that Trump blew his reelection chances.

200_d.gif

By all means fire Cuomo like Trump was fired it's called democracy.

Our Media is trash.

now let’s talk about an alleged rapist who lied about covid and is probably responsible forabout half a million deaths.

Jillian...this thread is in MEDIA because it is about the media...

...unless you are insinuating that the media has ignored Trump's Covid19 policies and statements, this is irrelevant whataboutism.

I'm sure there is a thread in politics where you can defend the indefensible to attempt to protect Cuomo...but you cannot protect the media by pointing to a narrative the MSM amplifies around the clock.

Last edited:

Our Media is trash.

Trump was no wizard of the press either, let us relive the day that Trump blew his reelection chances.

200_d.gif

Yeah, Trump never even won an Emmy for his news conferences.

Our Media is trash.

200_d.gif

Yeah, Trump never even won an Emmy for his news conferences.

Some people just seem to get all the accolades.

Our Media is trash.

200_d.gif

trump wasnt fired,,

Our Media is trash.

200_d.gif

And the media is there in force to catalog, opine on and amply every perceived Trump misstep in intimate detail every hour of every day...

...while ignoring policies of Democrats that were known to be literally killing our most vulnerable citizens.

That's the point.

Our Media is trash.

200_d.gif

And the media is there in force to catalog, opine on and amply every perceived Trump misstep in the intimate detail ever hour of every day...

...while ignoring policies of Democrats that were known to be literally killing our most vulnerable citizens.

That's the point.

Then I'd fire them also..

Its all over CNN and MSNBC, I don't know what you mean.

The people in Nursing Homes died due to tramp.
When it was happening, literally dozens of outlets were sounding the alarm. On this very board, it was discussed for months. But you people would rather see dead old people than anything good go Trump's way. In many ways, you people are equally liable for these deaths.

CNN and MSNBC are reporting on it NOW, when their objective has been accomplished.

The left would rather see dead people than a Republican administration.

Our Media is trash.

I thought the New York Times was the one who broke the story of Cuomo altering numbers. That's bad?

Our Media is trash.

I thought the New York Times was the one who broke the story of Cuomo altering numbers. That's bad?

According to this, Andrew Kerr of the Daily Caller broke the story.

"(Andrew) Kerr, who first reported New York’s undercounting of nursing home deaths for the DCNF in May, also discussed Cuomo granting immunity to nursing homes earlier in the COVID-19 pandemic."

Here is the ORIGINAL article BREAKING the story on...

...wait for it...

...MAY 15, 2020!!!

It only took the New York Times NINE months to report on the story...

Embarrassingly proving my point 100%.

Forum List

Back