Cuomo says he is not ashamed of mass murder and sexual harrasment.

Some memes aren't funny...

497wtm.jpg

That animal should be dragged through the streets and let the citizens it has abused right the wrong.
How is Cuomo responsible for thousands of deaths but Trump isn’t? You people are morons with your selective outrage.
Refresh my memory...did Trump tell New York nursing homes they had to take in patients with Covid 19 and then hide how many elderly New Yorkers living in nursing homes that policy killed? If he DID then he's responsible for those deaths...if Cuomo is the one who did those things then HE is responsible for all those deaths!
Can you even cite what happened with a legitimate source of information on this? Not some retarded right wing blog. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Here’s Trump’s contribution. 40% of US COVID deaths were preventable.

“Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable. Instead of galvanizing the U.S. populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation. His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests. President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school reopenings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible.“

A legitimate source? LOL How about Andrew Cuomo's own Attorney General? A Democrat appointed by him? She's the one who blasted a gaping hole in Cuomo's reputation...not a right wing blog!
So people just saying shit is all the proof you have?

How much more "proof" do you need when the Attorney General that Cuomo appointed is the one who is "saying shit"? She isn't just "people"...she's a far left liberal who owes her position TO Cuomo and yet this is so bad that even she can't look the other way!
How is someone saying shit proof of what actually happened? What is even her quote in full context?
Let's see. Kavanaugh, Trump, Flynn and all the others found guilty without due process in the court of public opinion according to a lying complicit media.
Are you seriously whining about Kavanaugh? He’s on the SC. Flynn definitely was found guilty with due process lol
Flynn was exonerated by Bill Barr, the charges were dropped, and then pardoned by Trump. Stop lying.
Lol his dumbass was convicted after he plead guilty. Obviously that would need to happen for Trump to pardon him lol

For the 500th time, Andrew Cuomo did not kill anybody.

He's not only responsible for them, he's responsible for the cover up as stated by his own employee.

He's fucked, it's just a matter of time before that old dildo gets too deep for him to ignore.

He's not only responsible for them, he's responsible for the cover up as stated by his own employee.

He's fucked, it's just a matter of time before that old dildo gets too deep for him to ignore.
You've caused more deaths just by the CO2 emissions of the hot air in your head, than Cuomo ever has.

497wtm.jpg

That animal should be dragged through the streets and let the citizens it has abused right the wrong.
How is Cuomo responsible for thousands of deaths but Trump isn’t? You people are morons with your selective outrage.
Refresh my memory...did Trump tell New York nursing homes they had to take in patients with Covid 19 and then hide how many elderly New Yorkers living in nursing homes that policy killed? If he DID then he's responsible for those deaths...if Cuomo is the one who did those things then HE is responsible for all those deaths!
Can you even cite what happened with a legitimate source of information on this? Not some retarded right wing blog. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

“Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable. Instead of galvanizing the U.S. populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation. His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests. President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school reopenings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible.“

A legitimate source? LOL How about Andrew Cuomo's own Attorney General? A Democrat appointed by him? She's the one who blasted a gaping hole in Cuomo's reputation...not a right wing blog!

How much more "proof" do you need when the Attorney General that Cuomo appointed is the one who is "saying shit"? She isn't just "people"...she's a far left liberal who owes her position TO Cuomo and yet this is so bad that even she can't look the other way!
How is someone saying shit proof of what actually happened? What is even her quote in full context?
Let's see. Kavanaugh, Trump, Flynn and all the others found guilty without due process in the court of public opinion according to a lying complicit media.
Are you seriously whining about Kavanaugh? He’s on the SC. Flynn definitely was found guilty with due process lol
Flynn was exonerated by Bill Barr, the charges were dropped, and then pardoned by Trump. Stop lying.
Lol his dumbass was convicted after he plead guilty. Obviously that would need to happen for Trump to pardon him lol
He was intimidated by corrupt assholes who said they were going to go after his son. The truth came out, you just ignored it, or simply decided to lie about it. I'll go with the latter.

You've caused more deaths just by the CO2 emissions of the hot air in your head, than Cuomo ever has.
Too bad your mom didn't take advantage of the Tuesday discount at Planned Parenthood.

Too bad your mom didn't take advantage of the Tuesday discount at Planned Parenthood.
Too bad your mom was born before medical abortion was even a thing, in the 1800's.

Too bad your mom was born before medical abortion was even a thing, in the 1800's.
You're not equipped for life. Do you even have a job?

497wtm.jpg

He was intimidated by corrupt assholes who said they were going to go after his son. The truth came out, you just ignored it, or simply decided to lie about it. I'll go with the latter.
Let me ask you this question: do you believe anyone at all in Trump’s administration was corrupt at all whatsoever?

497wtm.jpg

Let me ask you this question: do you believe anyone at all in Trump’s administration was corrupt at all whatsoever?
And that has what to do with MI?

497wtm.jpg

I just want to know your frame of reference as far as Trump’s administration goes. Was everyone innocent? It’s a starting place.

497wtm.jpg

I just want to know your frame of reference as far as Trump’s administration goes. Was everyone innocent? It’s a starting place.
Again, there was massive fraud in MI.

497wtm.jpg

What are you even talking about right now? Lol just answer the question.

497wtm.jpg

What are you even talking about right now? Lol just answer the question.
Wrong thread. Trump has nothing to do with how Cuomo ran NY.

He sent COVID to NH. I used to work in NH and that idea was deadly on it's face. Not possibly deadly but assuredly so. He then deliberately did not use the ship hospital which could have picked up the slack. His recless actions killed thousands in the way a DUI driver kills people. Against advise, against decency they take risk for others in ways that are not legally able to do.

497wtm.jpg

Hey dummy, this is about Cuomo and his murders of the elderly and harassment of women. Stop trying to deflect to Trump.

Forum List

Back