Cuomo says he is not ashamed of mass murder and sexual harrasment.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
For the 500th time, Andrew Cuomo did not kill anybody.
Cuomo....the executioner! He picks the victims as he uses his sadistic tendencies to force his views on the peon population. Most likely, Progs are sacrificing him to save several other inept Prog governors.

For the 500th time, Andrew Cuomo did not kill anybody.
Next time you post that it will be the 501st time you are wrong, Skippy.

As of right now, he appears to have been wrong 1,177 times on this forum.
1614818760841.png

https://mediarightnews.com/gov-cuom...thing-in-my-public-career-that-im-ashamed-of/
“You can go find hundreds of pictures of me kissing people, men, women. It is my usual and customary way of greeting.”

Damn. He needs to go bowling with Joe.

“I do not believe I have ever done anything in my public career that I’m ashamed of.”

Not ashamed of killing THOUSANDS.

Wow. Do better, NY.
Quit pretending you would even give a shit if he was a republican.

https://mediarightnews.com/gov-cuom...thing-in-my-public-career-that-im-ashamed-of/
“You can go find hundreds of pictures of me kissing people, men, women. It is my usual and customary way of greeting.”

Damn. He needs to go bowling with Joe.

“I do not believe I have ever done anything in my public career that I’m ashamed of.”

Not ashamed of killing THOUSANDS.

Wow. Do better, NY.
He clearly lacks the capacity for shame.

All sociopaths do.

Some memes aren't funny...

497wtm.jpg

That animal should be dragged through the streets and let the citizens it has abused right the wrong.
How is Cuomo responsible for thousands of deaths but Trump isn’t? You people are morons with your selective outrage.
Refresh my memory...did Trump tell New York nursing homes they had to take in patients with Covid 19 and then hide how many elderly New Yorkers living in nursing homes that policy killed? If he DID then he's responsible for those deaths...if Cuomo is the one who did those things then HE is responsible for all those deaths!

497wtm.jpg

That animal should be dragged through the streets and let the citizens it has abused right the wrong.
How is Cuomo responsible for thousands of deaths but Trump isn’t? You people are morons with your selective outrage.
Refresh my memory...did Trump tell New York nursing homes they had to take in patients with Covid 19 and then hide how many elderly New Yorkers living in nursing homes that policy killed? If he DID then he's responsible for those deaths...if Cuomo is the one who did those things then HE is responsible for all those deaths!
Can you even cite what happened with a legitimate source of information on this? Not some retarded right wing blog. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Here’s Trump’s contribution. 40% of US COVID deaths were preventable.

“Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable. Instead of galvanizing the U.S. populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation. His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests. President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school reopenings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible.“

497wtm.jpg

Can you even cite what happened with a legitimate source of information on this? Not some retarded right wing blog. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Here’s Trump’s contribution. 40% of US COVID deaths were preventable.

“Many of the cases and deaths were avoidable. Instead of galvanizing the U.S. populace to fight the pandemic, President Trump publicly dismissed its threat (despite privately acknowledging it), discouraged action as infection spread, and eschewed international cooperation. His refusal to develop a national strategy worsened shortages of personal protective equipment and diagnostic tests. President Trump politicized mask-wearing and school reopenings and convened indoor events attended by thousands, where masks were discouraged and physical distancing was impossible.“

A legitimate source? LOL How about Andrew Cuomo's own Attorney General? A Democrat appointed by him? She's the one who blasted a gaping hole in Cuomo's reputation...not a right wing blog!

Forum List

Back