Cuomo pretty much destroys AOC’s attempt at propaganda

I was surprised at how honest Cuomo was on this. I would love to hear AOC’s response
I'm not very interested in what AOC has to say, because she is disconnected from the people in her district who only want good jobs so they can afford to pay rent and buy food and clothing, and try to cope with living in a city without fresh air. AOC just likes spending money on herself and her pet rock projects and is doing all she can to be the next Nancy Pelosi, who is a highly communistic influence, trying to hang President Trump with any noose she can fashion to fit around his neck. AOC is in trouble with her base of voters but she pleases the deep state. That spells out real trouble for the founder's Constitution, and not in a good way since she does not support the majority of Americans who are honest, hard-working people who are being edged out by being used for piggy bank for every lost cause pushed forward by the Democrats who do not use science for a source, but wannabe dreaming to take over the world with an iron fist.

I was surprised at how honest Cuomo was on this. I would love to hear AOC’s response
/----/ It's easy to understand, PArty loyalist Cuomo, needs to undermind the renegade AOC. democRATs want her out of the way so they can install an obedient candidate.

/----/ It's easy to understand, PArty loyalist Cuomo, needs to undermind the renegade AOC. democRATs want her out of the way so they can install an obedient candidate.

Didn’t she win her primary? I bet the Dems secretly would rather have a republican in her seat.

Didn’t she win her primary? I bet the Dems secretly would rather have a republican in her seat.
AOC is so controversial, it's hard to say. I think she is a cold-hearted character assassin and untrustworthy to represent human beings in any way that benefits them.

I'm not very interested in what AOC has to say, because she is disconnected from the people in her district who only want good jobs so they can afford to pay rent and buy food and clothing, and try to cope with living in a city without fresh air. AOC just likes spending money on herself and her pet rock projects and is doing all she can to be the next Nancy Pelosi, who is a highly communistic influence, trying to hang President Trump with any noose she can fashion to fit around his neck. AOC is in trouble with her base of voters but she pleases the deep state. That spells out real trouble for the founder's Constitution, and not in a good way since she does not support the majority of Americans who are honest, hard-working people who are being edged out by being used for piggy bank for every lost cause pushed forward by the Democrats who do not use science for a source, but wannabe dreaming to take over the world with an iron fist.
This is an interesting statement, especially considering that she just won handily from a GOP-backed primary in her district.

Could it be you're, one again, spreading rightwing lies and propaganda?

This is an interesting statement, especially considering that she just won handily from a GOP-backed primary in her district.

Could it be you're, one again, spreading rightwing lies and propaganda?
There's a trouble with your judgment of me. I have absolutely zero contact with the Republican talking points, and I'm a person who calls them as I see them. Right now, just from inspecting the doings of Nancy Pelosi and her diverse "get trump" DNC committee members who exclude all Republicans from honest decision making as the constitution requires, but they're too focused on total power, they can't see themselves screwing the pooch every time they turn around. And I didn't learn that from any party notes, either. I learned it from the calloused democrats here.

There's a trouble with your judgment of me. I have absolutely zero contact with the Republican talking points, and I'm a person who calls them as I see them. Right now, just from inspecting the doings of Nancy Pelosi and her diverse "get trump" DNC committee members who exclude all Republicans from honest decision making as the constitution requires, but they're too focused on total power, they can't see themselves screwing the pooch every time they turn around. And I didn't learn that from any party notes, either. I learned it from the calloused democrats here.
Why did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez just win handily beautress? We're talking just a month or less ago, directly CONTRADICTORY to your premise. Please explain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back