Cuomo getting raked over the coals

Yeah, buying giant rakes for the forests is better than mitigating the dramatic climate change fueling the fires.
With all the illegals pouring in by the hundreds of thousands across the border, it is that the forest of California ought not to have one dead limb or one loose piece of dry brush left in them.

I mean it's like the leftist love to say right, "hey they're only doing the job's American's won't do" right ?? Rakes for all of Biden's illegals, let's get those forest clean.

Not going to happen huh ? No Biden will just print trillions for them, and this is in order for them to be ready after amnesty to quickly get off their lazy acre's aces, just to run down and vote Democrat from the Biden "Lazy Acre's" government run Plantation.

the NYT never asked for Trump resign

they have asked Cuomo to resign

just sayin'...that the NYT sucks!
Just proves that the NYT knew that Trump was being set up the whole time, but Cuomo wasn't, because undoubtedly the times thinks that he done what he is being accused of.

Just proves that the NYT knew that Trump was being set up the whole time, but Cuomo wasn't, because undoubtedly the times thinks that he done what he is being accused of.

I buy a copy of their weekend edition once in a while just for the laughs, and never cease to be disappointed by their extreme bias that permeates even allegedly non-political news reports. It makes the tabloid rags look like scientific studies in comparison. And, they are still obsessed with Trump, like our resident deviants and assorted commie gimps are.

And re those wonderful hardworking criminal illegal aliens, arrests of criminals with long records of violent crime and sexual assaults and kiddie rapes have gone from an average of less than 60 a year under Trump's policies to over 800 or so just in Texas alone, and the year isn't over for another 5 months.

Last edited:
With all the illegals pouring in by the hundreds of thousands across the border, it is that the forest of California ought not to have one dead limb or one loose piece of dry brush left in them.

I mean it's like the leftist love to say right, "hey they're only doing the job's American's won't do" right ?? Rakes for all of Biden's illegals, let's get those forest clean.

Not going to happen huh ? No Biden will just print trillions for them, and this is in order for them to be ready after amnesty to quickly get off their lazy acre's aces, just to run down and vote Democrat from the Biden "Lazy Acre's" government run Plantation.

Critical thinking fail beaglenine

Sure, only if you consider having to spend a half a billion dollars on climate change mitigation efforts.

What cost to you put on the loss of wildlife and insect biodiversity from managing a fire symptom instead of the cause?
You are that stupid huh? it was the DEMOCRATS who proposed the $500 Million for forest clean up a rare smart decision they made since the damage of a single big fire are in the BILLIONS of $$$.

Did you miss all those wildfire damage report the last few years in California?

This is Forestry 101 stuff that I learned in High School when I was chosen member of the FFA group who studied forestry management.

You are that stupid huh? it was the DEMOCRATS who proposed the $500 Million for forest clean up a rare smart decision they made since the damage of a single big fire are in the BILLIONS of $$$.

Did you miss all those wildfire damage report the last few years in California?

This is Forestry 101 stuff that I learned in High School when I was chosen member of the FFA group who studied forestry management.
I stand by my statement.

You're a climate change denier, right?

I stand by my statement.

You're a climate change denier, right?
Your ignorance is palpable since you easily missed the economic damage effect of a big wildfire, the $500 Million is a good investment to greatly reduce the intensity and spread of future fires, it is called rational forestry management.

Your numerous postings indicate that you are too feeble a thinker to waste my time on, on ignore you go.

Cheers.

Your ignorance is palpable since you easily missed the economic damage effect of a big wildfire, the $500 Million is a good investment to greatly reduce the intensity and spread of future fires, it is called rational forestry management.

Your numerous postings indicate that you are too feeble a thinker to waste my time on, on ignore you go.

Cheers.
Destroying biodiversity is good forest management?

Spending hundreds of millions of dollars annually is good management of a greater symptom?

it’s great that the cities of southern Florida have to 100’s of millions or dollars on flood mitigation efforts due to rising ocean levels?

Cheers.
Run little sunny to the safety of your silo.

Presser on TV as I type.

Sexual harassment confirmed.

I'd be curious to know how many of this board's liberal chorus rushed out to buy Cuomo's book about "leadership" in the time of Covid and what they've done with that book now?

I'm guessing all kinds of copies will be showing up at The Goodwill donation centers! :)

I'd be curious to know how many of this board's liberal chorus rushed out to buy Cuomo's book about "leadership" in the time of Covid and what they've done with that book now?

I'm guessing all kinds of copies will be showing up at The Goodwill donation centers! :)
Right next to the art of the deal…

Right next to the art of the deal…
The difference between the two of those books is that Trump actually was a master of the Art of the Deal. He took a small family fortune and turned it into an iconic brand in real estate. Cuomo pretended that he'd shown leadership during the Covid pandemic but the truth is...his policies killed thousands of New Yorkers...then he lied and covered up what he'd done!

Presser on TV as I type.

Sexual harassment confirmed.

Democrats are not held accountable and there are never any consequences. Fact is , Cuomo could rape all his female staffers on fifth Avenue in broad daylight and Democrats just wouldn't care . Yes , they are despicable.

The difference between the two of those books is that Trump actually was a master of the Art of the Deal. He took a small family fortune and turned it into an iconic brand in real estate. Cuomo pretended that he'd shown leadership during the Covid pandemic but the truth is...his policies killed thousands of New Yorkers...then he lied and covered up what he'd done!

A "small family fortune"? How much did the former president inherit from his father in todays dollars? You got an estimate?

Also, how many times did the former president bankrupt that company?

A "small family fortune"? How much did the former president inherit from his father in todays dollars? You got an estimate?

Also, how many times did the former president bankrupt that company?
People who run multiple businesses for a long time generally have ones that don't do well. That's a given. If you're smart you'll declare bankruptcy with those entities to protect the ones that are money makers. I take it you've never run multiple businesses?

Fred Trump was a successful New York City real estate investor. His son became a wildly successful world wide real estate investor. There are many sons who are given money by their families but very few of them took that money and did what Donald Trump did. Sadly many of them quickly squander what took a lifetime to create.

Forum List

Back