Cuomo getting raked over the coals

If Cuomo resigned, he would have to personally pay for any future legal fees.
By not resigning, NY taxpayers get stuck with legal fees.
I love New York........dummies!!

True, but if you watched his statement (I did), he clearly isn't accepting responsibility. It was creepy, he clearly believes he's the victim. He's only going kicking and screaming

“State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, a Democrat, said in a statement: As I said, when these disturbing allegations first came to light, the governor must resign for the good of the state. Now that the investigation is complete and the allegations have been substantiated, it should be clear to everyone that he can no longer serve as governor.”

Note it's still a call for Cuomo to resign and not a threat to impeach.

There were a couple nobodies who said impeach, that isn't what I meant by actual possibility.

I'm not arguing with your article, it's interesting. We're not really at step one though unless Stewart-Cousins clearly says impeachment will happen if resignation doesn't.

Funny how your knowledge of New York ebbs and flows, LOL
LOL..I said I didn't care..not that I didn't know~

Now that the investigation is complete and the allegations have been substantiated, it should be clear to everyone that he can no longer serve as governor.”
It's a very short step to step one though...i think the shitstorm is going blow...and Coumo cannot stand.
At least, that's my hope.

Remember, CNN squashed ALL coverage of Cuomo's accusers and this investigation. It's never been discussed on the network, until now when they have no choice.

How many women were assaulted because CNN and the corporate media covered up Cuomo's behavior?
That's a good question MM~ Media has a responsibility---or at least they used to.

That's what we get when we buy into using our press to fight our culture wars in.

Last edited:
That's a good question MM~ Media has a responsibility---or at least they used to.

That's we get when we buy into using our press to fight our culture wars in.

This is what was important to CNN while their employee's brother was assaulting women:

1628018728889.png

LOL..I said I didn't care..not that I didn't know~

Liar, you said if I give Giuliani credit for the crime reduction, that clearly was saying you don't. You sure lie like a Democrat

It's a very short step to step one though...i think the shitstorm is going blow...and Coumo cannot stand.
At least, that's my hope.

I still doubt it. It took Anthony Weiner sending a picture of his junk to a minor to get him held accountable.

Al Franken fell on a sword himself, he would still be there if he hadn't.

There was no reason to save Northam, but they did.

Cuomo is a far more prominent national figure. Who have Democrats let go that is remotely comparable. And all the leftist women are still being silent. Cuomo still seems to be on a path to survive, nothing real has happened preventing it

Liar, you said if I give Giuliani credit for the crime reduction, that clearly was saying you don't. You sure lie like a Democrat

I still doubt it. It took Anthony Weiner sending a picture of his junk to a minor to get him held accountable.

Al Franken fell on a sword himself, he would still be there if he hadn't.

There was no reason to save Northam, but they did.

Cuomo is a far more prominent national figure. Who have Democrats let go that is remotely comparable. And all the leftist women are still being silent. Cuomo still seems to be on a path to survive, nothing real has happened preventing it
Ahhh---communication is such a subtle art--I, in fact, do give Giuliani credit..along with all those who toed the line. His methods are bit more open for debate.
What i was saying..in my lil imperfect was...was that i didn't care enough to debate the point--I will add that I used to have a great deal of respect for Rudy--it's all gone now though.
It's only been a few hours....give it some time.
The women will chime in right after Pilates class~

Ahhh---communication is such a subtle art--I, in fact, do give Giuliani credit..along with all those who toed the line. His methods are bit more open for debate.
What i was saying..in my lil imperfect was...was that i didn't care enough to debate the point--I will add that I used to have a great deal of respect for Rudy--it's all gone now though.
It's only been a few hours....give it some time.
The women will chime in right after Pilates class~

If you don't give Giuliani credit for what he did, you obviously know nothing about New York. You can spin and play whatever games you want to, but I lived there when he clearly and directly changed the city. For you everything is partisan, but he's not a Democrat. It's pretty stupid

If you don't give Giuliani credit for what he did, you obviously know nothing about New York. You can spin and play whatever games you want to, but I lived there when he clearly and directly changed the city. For you everything is partisan, but he's not a Democrat. It's pretty stupid
Did I not say that I gave him credit? I'm pretty sure..yup....right there..that I did~

Just to toss it out there..but to me....almost NOTHING is partisan---sometimes my thoughts will run with one pack for a while...sometimes the other. But I'm as independent as they come--and I'm suspicious of anyone in power--R or D.

As for Rudy...well Rudy now bears very little resemblance to Rudy then--in my eyes~

That's what we get when we buy into using our press to fight our culture wars in.
I’ve got to say it’s hard to tell who’s pulling the cart- your last sentence caught my attention. At this minute, without checking, I’ll “guesstimate” on Yahoo, for instance, there are multiple headlines written in a way to attract the most attention by a misleading headline. Your point is valid in that people who click on these articles feed the horse. There is a lot of blame to be held by article writers who intentionally mislead the public knowing that there are many people who scan headlines and often only read headlines. J101: draw in your audience with a a provocative headline. An engaging story can still be told without a headline geared to inflame the masses, yet many mainstream article writers specialize in sensationalistic headlines that are often known falsehoods.

I’ve got to say it’s hard to tell who’s pulling the cart- your last sentence caught my attention. At this minute, without checking, I’ll “guesstimate” on Yahoo, for instance, there are multiple headlines written in a way to attract the most attention by a misleading headline. Your point is valid in that people who click on these articles feed the horse. There is a lot of blame to be held by article writers who intentionally mislead the public knowing that there are many people who scan headlines and often only read headlines. J101: draw in your audience with a a provocative headline. An engaging story can still be told without a headline geared to inflame the masses, yet many mainstream article writers specialize in sensationalistic headlines that are often known falsehoods.
Bottom line is that Cuomo is innocent. He says he is and "you have to listen to him."

If at all possible, Keeping Fredo on air will only result in CNN's ratings further decline...if that is possible....

CNN under fire for host's role as probe finds brother to be serial predator's role as probe finds brother to be serial predator
CUOMO NEWS NETWORK

CNN under fire for host's role as probe finds brother to be serial predator

I plan on tuning in to CNN tonight at 9pm, to see if he does his regular show.

Cuomo isn't getting 'raked over the coals'...

That may have occurred a little during his reported 11-hour investigation questioning...

..but he knows Biden already saved his ass from i dictment for hundreds of charges if 'Manslaughter & knows if he wasn't punished for murder he isn't going to be punished for 'getting a little handsy ' with some NY 'broads'.

'Pu$$y-grabbing Joe will see to that...despite Biden having publicly declared if the investigation found Cuomo to have done what he did he should resign.

Biden failed today when asked if Cuomo should still step down - he hesitated. He said earlier Cuomo should, but after his crimes were led aloud, his victimizing so many women, the groper/sniffer could not stand by the victims, he sided with the secual predator by refusing to answer.

A petition is one who won't make the obvious right choice - instead he weighs public opinion and which way will politically benefit them the most. That is what we saw from Joe today.

Joe didn't answer the question be cause he was not 'allowed' to do so by his handlers.

Biden failed today when asked if Cuomo should still step down - he hesitated. He said earlier Cuomo should, but after his crimes were led aloud, his victimizing so many women, the groper/sniffer could not stand by the victims, he sided with the secual predator by refusing to answer.

A petition is one who won't make the obvious right choice - instead he weighs public opinion and which way will politically benefit them the most. That is what we saw from Joe today.

Joe didn't answer the question be cause he was not 'allowed' to do so by his handlers.
Joe lost a lot of the 'Intellifent Women' support today by siding with the sexual predator immediately instead of calling upon him to resign as he did before.

All the words just to essentially say:

"For Trump, I am willing to be full of shit"
The Liar in Chief always pays someone off or just lies his way out of everything. And the repubs are willing to stick their turkey necks in the sand.

If this is true of Andrew, he needs to go. On the other hand, the repubs allow the former guy to lie about 20 plus sexual harassment and even rape accusations.

Forum List

Back