Cuomo getting raked over the coals

Criminal President Joe Biden PUBLICLY saved Mass-Murderer Andrew Cuomo by having his US AC declare that there would be no investigation of Cuomo's several thousands of counts of 'Manslaughter' resulting from his intentional murder of elderly Americans.

He has been proven to have illegally used govt employees and resources for his own personal gain, having his employees work on his book.

And now he has been proven to have violated both State and Federal laws through his sexual harassment and physical sexual assault on women, bully and intimidation of women, and finally criminal retaliation against one of his victims.

The SOB should be facing enough criminal charges to keep him in prison for the rest of his life.

As a long time former New Yorker, Giuliani made my life a whole fucking lot better. He made the city so much safer. It directly and clearly changed our lives in so many ways. He also provided great leadership after 9/11. I worked across the street from the World Trade Center, but wasn't there on 9/11, I was nearby though in Connecticut. But you hate Trump and you're a Democrat. No one who disagrees with you has morals. That's all Democrats care about, morals. Duh, what was I thinking?
Well..not a Democrat----Not as hateful towards Trump now..he's gone...and that was all I really wanted--not sure where you got the everyone who disagrees with me has no morals--quite sure of the opposite, in fact.
I'm glad your life got better..and if you give credit to Giuliani, who am I to disagree?
But he sold his integrity for some headlines and a whiff of power--in my eyes..and in the eyes of many..not just Democrats, Giuliani lost all respect.
Now he's a hired gun consorting with pillow kings and lowlifes like Alex Jones and that ilk.
Yes..we need fixers, i guess...but i could never respect one as sleazy as Giuliani turned out.

But as for Coumo..like Trump.. I hated him for decades. With Trump it was his flaunting of his mistress in the tabloids while his wife was carrying his child.

For Coumo it was this:

Well..not a Democrat----Not as hateful towards Trump now..he's gone...and that was all I really wanted--not sure where you got the everyone who disagrees with me has no morals--quite sure of the opposite, in fact.
I'm glad your life got better..and if you give credit to Giuliani, who am I to disagree?
But he sold his integrity for some headlines and a whiff of power--in my eyes..and in the eyes of many..not just Democrats, Giuliani lost all respect.
Now he's a hired gun consorting with pillow kings and lowlifes like Alex Jones and that ilk.
Yes..we need fixers, i guess...but i could never respect one as sleazy as Giuliani turned out.

But as for Coumo..like Trump.. I hated him for decades. With Trump is was his flaunting of his mistress in the tabloids while his wife was carrying his child.

For Coumo it was this:

There is in fact no such thing as a Democrat. I've learned that none of you are. Amazing, you all voted for Biden, but none of you are Democrats. It's amazing.

EvilEyeFleegle: "I'm glad your life got better..and if you give credit to Giuliani, who am I to disagree?"

Since apparently you either don't know what Giuliani did to reduce crime in New York or you're so dishonest you're just lying about it, this is actually pretty boring now. I'm not going to argue with a Democrat that yes, water is wet. It's dull

So far they haven't mentioned the possibility. Which is believe is your point, LOL
Early days yet...but there is some early movement that way:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing widespread calls to resign or be removed from office after state Attorney General Letitia James concluded he sexually harassed multiple women, including current and former state employees.
James on Tuesday announced the results of her months-long investigation of Cuomo, who reportedly met with investigators for an interview on July 17 after at least eight women accused him of sexual harassment or misconduct.
The state attorney general found that the governor engaged in “unwelcome and nonconsensual” touching and that he made numerous offensive comments of a suggestive and sexual nature that created a hostile work environment for women and fostered a culture “filled with fear and intimidation.”
Calls to impeach Cuomo poured in shortly after James released her findings.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple current and former state employees, the state attorney general concluded after an investigation.
“The findings of the attorney general confirm what so many of us already knew- this governor isn’t fit to lead,” state Assemblyman Ed Ra, a Republican, tweeted. “Democrats and Republicans must to come together and take a definitive, bipartisan stand against sexual harassment and toxic abuse in the workplace.”
State Assemblyman Ron Kim, a Democrat, called on the assembly to return to session “immediately” to begin impeachment proceedings.
“There is no measure left to hide the truth: the governor broke the law so we must hold him accountable,” Kim said in a statement.
“When institutions fail to believe victims, allow predators to act with impunity, or fail to put policies of protection in place, it sends a strong signal that condones this type of unacceptable behavior. We cannot afford to ignore his transgressions any longer: doing so will erode the integrity of our legislative body and demonstrate complicity in sheltering a sexual predator.”
State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, a Democrat, said in a statement: “As I said, when these disturbing allegations first came to light, the governor must resign for the good of the state. Now that the investigation is complete and the allegations have been substantiated, it should be clear to everyone that he can no longer serve as governor.”
“We must impeach,” tweeted state Assemblyman Harvey Epstein, a Democrat.

The detachment from reality and refusal to hold criminal Democrats accountable for their crimes, unfortunately, is completely believable due to watching it over and over again for decades.

Exactly. Cuomo is keeping his job. Just like Ralph Northam kept his even after wearing his KKK uniform in public. Just like Biden kept his even after going on TV to say he doesn't want his kids growing up in "a racial jungle". Just like Robert Byrd kept his after being in the KKK for 40 years. Just like Bill Clinton kept his after lying in court. Just like Marion Barry kept his after smoking crack and banging hookers on camera.

It's what DemoKKKrats do.

Absolutely no evidence that Cuomo is a pedophile..how very stupid of you to even go there.
Please post my exact words where I said, 'Cuomo is a pedophile.' I actually said nothing about Cuomo - did not mention his name. I said 'Giulianni doesn't represent CCP/Russia-owned pedophiles.'

You snowflakes get triggered so easily.....

There is in fact no such thing as a Democrat. I've learned that none of you are. Amazing, you all voted for Biden, but none of you are Democrats. It's amazing.

EvilEyeFleegle: "I'm glad your life got better..and if you give credit to Giuliani, who am I to disagree?"

Since apparently you either don't know what Giuliani did to reduce crime in New York or you're so dishonest you're just lying about it, this is actually pretty boring now. I'm not going to argue with a Democrat that yes, water is wet. It's dull
Dude..I live in Idaho--and I only vote for my say in local matters--I voted against Trump, yup..although it was just symbolic, given my location. If all you see are black and whites..not much I can do for ya..being a somewhat grey person myself.

What Giuliani did in NYC is open to debate for some..and how he did it, even more so. But I don't live there..so I really don't care.

Partisan hackery is boring, I'll give ya that.

Why would they??

Weiner went to jail...

Al Franken resigned...

Katie Hill resigned...

I understand it is reflexive for you Trumpers to self project -- but facts don't care about your feelings....

Truth of the matter is.....it takes a lot to make people turn on the politician of their choice...which is goofy in itself...
Weiner showed his private parts to children,
Cuomo actually sexually assaulted women by physically grabbing their boobs, etc...

Cuomo should do more time than Weiner.

Please post my exact words where I said, 'Cuomo is a pedophile.' I actually said nothing about Cuomo - did not mention his name. I said 'Giulianni doesn't represent CCP/Russia-owned pedophiles.'

You snowflakes get triggered so easily.....
About as easily as you lie...everyone knows what you meant...dumbshit..or else it makes no sense at all~

Cuomo denies inappropriate behavior after damning probe finding serial sexual harassment, retaliation
‘LUV GOV’ DEFIANT

Cuomo denies inappropriate behavior after damning probe finding serial sexual harassment, retaliation

As expected, Cuomo is lying his ass off, pleading his faux innocence to any ignorant sheep or Democrat apologist who will listen....

....but of course, with all the evidence and all the witnesses testifying against him what else can he do....

:p

Early days yet...but there is some early movement that way:

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is facing widespread calls to resign or be removed from office after state Attorney General Letitia James concluded he sexually harassed multiple women, including current and former state employees.
James on Tuesday announced the results of her months-long investigation of Cuomo, who reportedly met with investigators for an interview on July 17 after at least eight women accused him of sexual harassment or misconduct.
The state attorney general found that the governor engaged in “unwelcome and nonconsensual” touching and that he made numerous offensive comments of a suggestive and sexual nature that created a hostile work environment for women and fostered a culture “filled with fear and intimidation.”
Calls to impeach Cuomo poured in shortly after James released her findings.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple current and former state employees, the state attorney general concluded after an investigation.
“The findings of the attorney general confirm what so many of us already knew- this governor isn’t fit to lead,” state Assemblyman Ed Ra, a Republican, tweeted. “Democrats and Republicans must to come together and take a definitive, bipartisan stand against sexual harassment and toxic abuse in the workplace.”
State Assemblyman Ron Kim, a Democrat, called on the assembly to return to session “immediately” to begin impeachment proceedings.
“There is no measure left to hide the truth: the governor broke the law so we must hold him accountable,” Kim said in a statement.
“When institutions fail to believe victims, allow predators to act with impunity, or fail to put policies of protection in place, it sends a strong signal that condones this type of unacceptable behavior. We cannot afford to ignore his transgressions any longer: doing so will erode the integrity of our legislative body and demonstrate complicity in sheltering a sexual predator.”
State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, a Democrat, said in a statement: “As I said, when these disturbing allegations first came to light, the governor must resign for the good of the state. Now that the investigation is complete and the allegations have been substantiated, it should be clear to everyone that he can no longer serve as governor.”
“We must impeach,” tweeted state Assemblyman Harvey Epstein, a Democrat.

“State Senate Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, a Democrat, said in a statement: As I said, when these disturbing allegations first came to light, the governor must resign for the good of the state. Now that the investigation is complete and the allegations have been substantiated, it should be clear to everyone that he can no longer serve as governor.”

Note it's still a call for Cuomo to resign and not a threat to impeach.

There were a couple nobodies who said impeach, that isn't what I meant by actual possibility.

I'm not arguing with your article, it's interesting. We're not really at step one though unless Stewart-Cousins clearly says impeachment will happen if resignation doesn't.

Funny how your knowledge of New York ebbs and flows, LOL

If Cuomo resigned, he would have to personally pay for any future legal fees.
By not resigning, NY taxpayers get stuck with legal fees.
I love New York........dummies!!

If at all possible, Keeping Fredo on air will only result in CNN's ratings further decline...if that is possible....

CNN under fire for host's role as probe finds brother to be serial predator's role as probe finds brother to be serial predator
CUOMO NEWS NETWORK

CNN under fire for host's role as probe finds brother to be serial predator

Remember, CNN squashed ALL coverage of Cuomo's accusers and this investigation. It's never been discussed on the network, until now when they have no choice.

How many women were assaulted because CNN and the corporate media covered up Cuomo's behavior?

Forum List

Back