Cuomo getting raked over the coals

They are ok with Biden grabbing an intern by the pu$$y...

They are ok with Cuomo grabbing a woman's boobs and kissing them without their consent

They are ok with Democrats creating a new committee whose sole reason for existence was to pay for the silence of their victims of sexual misconduct for DECADES, using tax dollars to do so, and not holding 1 of these sexual harassers, sexual assaulters, and rapists accountable...

You wouldn't understand ....

View attachment 520896

It's a Democrat / snowflake thing....

Don't forget Al Franken or Bill Clinton.

Anthony Weiner probably would have been fine if he hadn't sent pictures of his junk to minors.

And the left women are still silent. Rule #1 of being a Democrat, self victimization

Moron Biff says in a thread that isn't about Trump.

See kaz's Law in my sig, sicko. So you're OK with Cuomo harassing women. Of course you are
No dunce....

I am glad he is being exposed...I never wanted him to be Governor in the first place......he isn't a progressive

Only dumb asses like you cape up for a politician no matter how wrong they are and no matter how much of a cuck you look like doing it

Meanwhile.....for when Trumpers start saying "why aren't Democrats asking Cuomo to resign"

E74s8WSX0AEqpUN.jpg

No dunce....

I am glad he is being exposed...I never wanted him to be Governor in the first place......he isn't a progressive

Only dumb asses like you cape up for a politician no matter how wrong they are and no matter how much of a cuck you look like doing it

So you admit do not care about Cuomo harassing women or murdering the elderly, only if he's far left enough for you.

I am going to tell you something I almost never say to a leftist. I believe what you said

Notice the date on that is March, not August
The point is...he was on record back in March saying this....

And I don't recall anyone trying to prevent AG James from investigating this either.....and James is an excellent AG by the way....

Meanwhile.....Trumpers don't keep that same energy when she investigates their cult leader...

So you admit do not care about Cuomo harassing women or murdering the elderly, only if he's far left enough for you.

I am going to tell you something I almost never say to a leftist. I believe what you said
What part of ...I am glad he is being exposed do you not understand??

I am not a Cuomo fan.... Cuomo has always been a moron.....

The point is...he was on record back in March saying this....

And I don't recall anyone trying to prevent AG James from investigating this either.....and James is an excellent AG by the way....

Meanwhile.....Trumpers don't keep that same energy when she investigates their cult leader...

Oh, so you mean because leftists never fail to follow through on their promises. Thanks for validating my point just above in reply #108

I don't get it. I mean I get it's snarky. I don't get why that's funny
Because it's two birds of New York Feather..flocking together.
Both with zero morals..and both are convinced of their intelligence..in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary~

Giulianni doesn't represent CCP/Russia-owned pedophiles.
Absolutely no evidence that Cuomo is a pedophile..how very stupid of you to even go there.
He represented Trump..a Putin owned cock-holster--and has been the face of the big lie from the beginning.
If Coumo has got bux. Giuliani will go there..believe it..he's broke and begging Trump for funds.

They're going to bury that story FAST. It's probably already gone...
Why would they??

Weiner went to jail...

Al Franken resigned...

Katie Hill resigned...

I understand it is reflexive for you Trumpers to self project -- but facts don't care about your feelings....

Truth of the matter is.....it takes a lot to make people turn on the politician of their choice...which is goofy in itself...

Because it's two birds of New York Feather..flocking together.
Both with zero morals..and both are convinced of their intelligence..in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary~

As a long time former New Yorker, Giuliani made my life a whole fucking lot better. He made the city so much safer. It directly and clearly changed our lives in so many ways. He also provided great leadership after 9/11. I worked across the street from the World Trade Center, but wasn't there on 9/11, I was nearby though in Connecticut. But you hate Trump and you're a Democrat. No one who disagrees with you has morals. That's all Democrats care about, morals. Duh, what was I thinking?

As a long time former New Yorker, Giuliani made my life a whole fucking lot better. He made the city so much safer. It directly and clearly changed our lives in so many ways. He also provided great leadership after 9/11. But you hate Trump and you're a Democrat. No one who disagrees with you has morals. That's all Democrats care about, morals. Duh, what was I thinking?
The delusional lunacy of you Trumpers is astounding

This from the Times:

"Mr. Cuomo also defended his office by describing it as a high-pressure, demanding workplace, but not a toxic environment. He said a document refuting each of the women’s claims would be posted on the governor’s website, saying that “trial by newspaper or biased reviews” were not the way to treat the claims."

This should be hilarious.

The 25 y/o says I sexually assaulted her.... Nonsense....it was consensual between me and this woman 38 years my junior!!!

Somehow that is even more creepy.

Forum List

Back