Cuomo doesn’t know what “quarantine” means.

No wonder the Chinese virus
If you noticed, Tramp no longer calls it the Chinese Virus after being ordered not to by his master Xi. Xi has the dirt on Tramp to shut him up.
Link to Xi telling this to Trump?
Link to Tramp calling it the Chinese virus any time AFTER his phone call with his master Xi.
I accept your admission you can’t back up your lies.
I did, you are too STUPID to realize it!
Many in the administration have tried to get Tramp to stop calling it the Chinese virus, but after one tongue lashing from Xi Tramp has never said it again.
In his last Press Conference here is what he called it:
All of this to vanquish the virus.
our battle against the virus
all out war against this horrible virus
monitor the spread of the virus

I challenge you to find even one example of him calling it the Chinese virus after the Xi phone call!!!!!

Last edited:
Once again tho', for the precise and accurate record, IT IS THE WUHANVIRUS!
Nope it's the TRUMP-45 virus, he owns it as he owns 2,020 and counting American deaths, while he plays golf, due to his incompetence!!!

You ass warts can't even be honest to the dying.
There's a special place in hell for you! :dev3:
2,211 Tramp deaths now since my last post. You Nazis said Obama was a fuck up because 1,000 died in six months from N1H1, but Tramp is a hero letting 2,211 Americans die in less than 3 months while playing golf 5 times in that period.

Why do you lay false guilt trips?

I guess that you and your ilk expect Trump to turn water into wine and part the Red Sea?
Even this is above his paygrade, Ignatz!
Tramp's followers say he was God's choice for America, God has a sick sense of humor!
According to "only I can do it" Tramp , NOTHING is above his pay-grade.

If you noticed, Tramp no longer calls it the Chinese Virus after being ordered not to by his master Xi. Xi has the dirt on Tramp to shut him up.
Link to Tramp calling it the Chinese virus any time AFTER his phone call with his master Xi.
Many in the administration have tried to get Tramp to stop calling it the Chinese virus, but after one tongue lashing from Xi Tramp has never said it again.

I challenge you to find even one example of him calling it the Chinese virus after the Xi phone call!!!!!

What a stoopid purely political challenge!

You must believe that unhinged Dimms can save us. :abgg2q.jpg:

You didn’t have to show up again to confirm you have no link to support your lies, idiot.

Thank you for conceding that Tramp stopped calling it the Chinese virus after Xi read him the riot act.

Thank you for conceding that Tramp stopped calling it the Chinese virus after Xi read him the riot act.
Link?

You didn’t have to show up again to confirm you have no link to support your lies, idiot.
Until Tramp makes the XI phone call public, there is NO evidence to contradict my claim and plenty of circumstantial evidence to support it!!!
Why is Tramp hiding his Xi phone call?????
What is he hiding?????

Your fantasies and a 2 dollar bill still won't buy you a Starbucks cup of coffee.

Until Tramp makes the XI phone call public, there is NO evidence to contradict my claim and plenty of circumstantial evidence to support it!!!
What is he hiding?????
You just admitted you have no evidence, moron.

Cuomo hides 30,000 ventilators and he doesn't want to go into full quarantine!!!

Cuomo is killing his own people!

What is wrong with that man???????????

New York was the first state to defend China and encourage citizens to ignore warnings and go about their business or be branded racist. Cuomo looks like the Pacino character in "Dog Day Afternoon" trying to cover up for his mistakes and blaming the President.
That was Bill De Blasio, not Cuomo.
ri83dxiuv4o41.jpg
YOU are a very easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.
Its all corroborated:

Trump fired pandemic response team.

Kochs pushed CDC cuts.
CDC budget was cut

The U.S. did not use COVID-19 diagnostic tests produced by the World Health Organization (WHO) in favor of producing its own.

Five times Trump downplayed coronavirus

What is he hiding?????
You just admitted you have no evidence, moron.
Gee you idiot foreigners can even read English.

New York was the first state to defend China and encourage citizens to ignore warnings and go about their business or be branded racist. Cuomo looks like the Pacino character in "Dog Day Afternoon" trying to cover up for his mistakes and blaming the President.
ri83dxiuv4o41.jpg
Its all corroborated:

Kochs pushed CDC cuts.
CDC budget was cut

The U.S. did not use COVID-19 diagnostic tests produced by the World Health Organization (WHO) in favor of producing its own.

From your Snopes link:

• Updated to clarify that cuts to programs intended to fight epidemics globally did not take place.

This is why Snopes is such a joke. Once they were proven wrong they put this correction at the bottom of the page instead of correcting all the lies in the story they posted. It still says TRUE in huge type at the top, despite the fact they admit it isn’t true.

ri83dxiuv4o41.jpg
Its all corroborated:

Kochs pushed CDC cuts.
CDC budget was cut

From your Snopes link:

• Updated to clarify that cuts to programs intended to fight epidemics globally did not take place.

This is why Snopes is such a joke. Once they were proven wrong they put this correction at the bottom of the page instead of correcting all the lies in the story they posted. It still says TRUE in huge type at the top, despite the fact they admit it isn’t true.
Didi you miss the word globally?
That was the point of the update.

Reuters has a different take on the same issue:

CONCLUSIONS
There is disagreement over how to describe the changes at the NSC’s Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense in 2018. The departure of some members due to “streamlining” efforts under John Bolton is documented. The “pandemic response team” as a unit was largely disbanded.

ri83dxiuv4o41.jpg

New York has got their priorities straight that’s for sure

ri83dxiuv4o41.jpg
Its all corroborated:

Kochs pushed CDC cuts.
CDC budget was cut

From your Snopes link:

Didi you miss the word globally?
That was the point of the update.

Reuters has a different take on the same issue:

CONCLUSIONS
There is disagreement over how to describe the changes at the NSC’s Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense in 2018. The departure of some members due to “streamlining” efforts under John Bolton is documented. The “pandemic response team” as a unit was largely disbanded.
You are a joke, dude. Just like Snopes.

correction #2:

• Updated to clarify that the 2018 reductions in CDC efforts referenced were a result of the anticipated depletion of previously allotted funding, not a direct cut by the Trump administration.

This is how much I care what happens to ny:

i-dont-this-is-how-much-i-care-978623.png

We could trade them for Haiti for all I give a fuck. Then you don't have to change the flag and the quality of living in the USA improves.... as well as the smell.

ri83dxiuv4o41.jpg

Who broke it?

Several years ago, after learning that the Empire State’s stockpile of medical equipment had 16,000 fewer ventilators than the 18,000 New Yorkers would need in a severe pandemic, state public-health leaders came to a fork in the road.

They could have chosen to buy more ventilators to back up the supplies hospitals maintain. Instead, the health commissioner, Howard Zucker, assembled a task force for rationing the ventilators they already had
.”

Forum List

Back