Cuomo DNC speech on 33,000 dead New Yorkers..”It was beautiful”

...That's why He and his buddy mayor DeBlASIO of New York were clamoring to have everyone come on out for the Chinese New year celebration AFTER TRUMP INSTITUTED THE BAN.....DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU LOOK?
My post wasn't about Cuomo's arrogance during the early going, before we all figured out that we had a problem on our hands...

Nor was my post about Cuomo following Rump-CDC guidelines concerning nursing homes...

This is about the arrogance and ignorance and idiocy and intransigence of Rump...

And the vacuum of leadership and the ignoring of science and medicine and the vacuum of empathy and inspiration and credibility as the disaster unfolded...

Deficiencies of intellect and heart and vision evident to all but the worst denial-dullards, anyway.

Last edited:
...That's why He and his buddy mayor DeBlASIO of New York were clamoring to have everyone come on out for the Chinese New year celebration AFTER TRUMP INSTITUTED THE BAN.....DO YOU REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU LOOK?
My post wasn't about Cuomo's arrogance during the early going, before we all figured out that we had a problem on our hands...

Nor was my post about him following Rump-CDC guidelines re: nursing homes...

This is about the arrogance and ignorance and idiocy and intransigence of Rump...

And the vacuum of leadership and the ignoring of science and medicine and the vacuum of empathy once the problem was evident...

Evident to all but the worst denial-dullards, anyway.
Nor was my post about him following Rump-CDC guidelines re: nursing homes...

He didn't follow any CDC guidelines with his policy of death.

"Publishing a self-congratulatory leadership book mid-pandemic — and after NYC having an appalling death outcome in part due to mismanagement"

Efy4pBYX0AA_DHn

Efy4q1xXoAE3yfN

Forum List

Back