Cuomo calls SCOTUS ruling slapping down his mandates "irrelevant"

Don't need Google. Record numbers of unqualified Trump nominees have been approved by our corrupt Senate Republicans. Many perjured themselves during hearings, an impeachable offense.

Link or lie.
So, now USMB Mods have become so corrupt that they freely call members making subjective opinions liars. No wonder this place has the reputation they have. Everything in my post can be verified, however, someone, probably this corrupt Mod will call MSM FAKE NEWS.
so would i. all that shit you listen to is 1 sided. you were taught that there are at least 2 sides. how soon you forgot. yes, msn, cnn, all that publisher shit, they have no journalists. journalists report the real news, without opinion, you must have forgotten that as well. did you even finish elementary?

Thats right, the man who praised Trump for rescuing New York only to later call him a tyrant. Then he called cops who refused to enforce his mandates dictators.

Now HE is defying the SCOTUS and calling them irrelevant.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
The court has rendered itself all but irrelevant. Partisan ruling destroy their credibility.
I found i had to agree with the Progressive Majority of the Supremes when they allowed prog slave women to murder their babies is the hundreds of thousands a year, it was a great time for America, when the stupid gene pool was decimated by those prog killers. But alas there were a few prog babies that were able to slide off the abortion table and live to post here on the USMB, Creeptus is a prime example....
You're just dumber than a whole sack of hammers, aren't you.
If i was dumber than a sack of hammers, i would be out their demanding that women should be allowed to murder their children and watch blindly as blacks murder blacks in the inner city and dont point it out to the prog mayors....Oh wait, you guys already do that....

Cuomo is a phoney and a moron. Even so, there was a time early on in the pandemic when influential media Democrats were predicting that one day he would be a great Presidential candidate. Then again, they said the same thing about his cousin, Michael Avenotti.

Cuomo is a phoney and a moron. Even so, there was a time early on in the pandemic when influential media Democrats were predicting that one day he would be a great Presidential candidate. Then again, they said the same thing about his cousin, Michael Avenotti.
I would like to apologize to morons for having wamose, compare you with a prog slave. At least morons dont go and vote for their freedoms to be taken away.

The Supreme Court was "politicized" the day the first Justices were sworn in. Liberal snowflakes are simply pissed that now the politicization leans right instead of left as it has for generations.

Trump was very astute in choosing YOUNG new candidates.

The Senate should be able to enforce the status quo through the few months of Regime Xiden but don't be surprised if The Senate is somehow shut down or physically decimated when Regime Xarris takes over when Xiden finds himself counting buttons on the wall of his warm, comfy, safe, padded cell.

Thats right, the man who praised Trump for rescuing New York only to later call him a tyrant. Then he called cops who refused to enforce his mandates dictators.

The court has rendered itself all but irrelevant. Partisan ruling destroy their credibility.
I found i had to agree with the Progressive Majority of the Supremes when they allowed prog slave women to murder their babies is the hundreds of thousands a year, it was a great time for America, when the stupid gene pool was decimated by those prog killers. But alas there were a few prog babies that were able to slide off the abortion table and live to post here on the USMB, Creeptus is a prime example....
You're just dumber than a whole sack of hammers, aren't you.
If i was dumber than a sack of hammers, i would be out their demanding that women should be allowed to murder their children and watch blindly as blacks murder blacks in the inner city and dont point it out to the prog mayors....Oh wait, you guys already do that....
If you "was dumber than a sack of hammers" you'd believe that's what Democrats do.

Oops, looks like you're dumber than a sack of hammers.

Let me explain. The SCOTUS decision was only related to a couple of churches, not all churches. The churches in the ruling are not in currently high risk areas. As such, Cuomo called the ruling irrelevant

How arrogant!

Oh wait .... " Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the ruling was "irrelevant" because the restrictions were no longer in place "

Fine.

But why favor Mosques over Synagogues to begin with?

wut lol

where did he do that?

mosques are not secular....Fucking pathetic jews....

The Supreme Court was "politicized" the day the first Justices were sworn in. Liberal snowflakes are simply pissed that now the politicization leans right instead of left as it has for generations.

Trump was very astute in choosing YOUNG new candidates.

The Senate should be able to enforce the status quo through the few months of Regime Xiden but don't be surprised if The Senate is somehow shut down or physically decimated when Regime Xarris takes over when Xiden finds himself counting buttons on the wall of his warm, comfy, safe, padded cell.
Time to stack it! Gotta get the senate first...

Elections no longer have integrity. The rulings of the Supreme Court can be ignored as irrelevant. It's pretty close to the end being a done deal.

Cuomo’s even written a self-congratulatory book at what he calls “half-time” in the crisis. Kind of like how every coach puts out a press release mid-game and Winston Churchill wrote the history of World War II in 1943. Oh, wait…

New Topics

Forum List

Back