Cuomo calls SCOTUS ruling slapping down his mandates "irrelevant"

Thats right, the man who praised Trump for rescuing New York only to later call him a tyrant. Then he called cops who refused to enforce his mandates dictators.

Now HE is defying the SCOTUS and calling them irrelevant.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
He really does consider himself a dictator.

Trump packed courts are irrelevant and will be dealt with.
Name a court that Trump has packed.
All of them. Circuit, Appeals, District, and Supreme.
I can tell you now, Moonbat, that the Supreme Court is not packed.

Give us a specific example of a lower court that Trump packed. Take your time with your Google machine; we'll wait.
Don't need Google. Record numbers of unqualified Trump nominees have been approved by our corrupt Senate Republicans. Many perjured themselves during hearings, an impeachable offense.
You are a serial liar. If you aren't, link us up to all this perjury.

Trump packed courts are irrelevant and will be dealt with.
Name a court that Trump has packed.

McConnell and the Republican let Senate has packed conservative judges into just about all levels of the court. In fact, it's really the only thing the Senate has done over the last four years.
They filled vacant seats, Stupid.

That isn't "packing" the court, Tardboi.

Don't need Google. Record numbers of unqualified Trump nominees have been approved by our corrupt Senate Republicans. Many perjured themselves during hearings, an impeachable offense.

Link or lie.
So, now USMB Mods have become so corrupt that they freely call members making subjective opinions liars. No wonder this place has the reputation they have. Everything in my post can be verified, however, someone, probably this corrupt Mod will call MSM FAKE NEWS.

Board libnuts whining and crying about Tump packing the courts when he has done no such thing......................pushing for Quid Pro Joe to pack the courts. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Fucking hypocrite asshats.

Link or lie.
So, now USMB Mods have become so corrupt that they freely call members making subjective opinions liars. No wonder this place has the reputation they have. Everything in my post can be verified, however, someone, probably this corrupt Mod will call MSM FAKE NEWS.
So verify it already, Moonbat, or you're a liar.

Thats right, the man who praised Trump for rescuing New York only to later call him a tyrant. Then he called cops who refused to enforce his mandates dictators.

The lockdown FINES and CONTROL is what he was going for....the money maker in fines and by controlling who gathers he controls any business and any who would oppose him. The dems are just going to continue to ignore the constitution---and when any take it up to fight, at most they will back down a little for a short time and then start up again. Cuomo and the others like him are now above the law and the constitution is breaking from the pressure.

Board libnuts whining and crying about Tump packing the courts when he has done no such thing......................pushing for Quid Pro Joe to pack the courts. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Fucking hypocrite asshats.

Balance. And I wouldn't crow too loudly. It's the same thing conservatives have been looking to do for decades.

The Trump Court knows that Jesus will protect us from COVID
Is it really a trump court?

Roberts is a lib weasel and a turncoat

if he voted against the Satanists that means one of the trump appointees went wobbly

Link or lie.
You people have your own narrow definition of court-packing. A fuller definition includes refusing to hold hearings for one President and waiting for a new one.

Link or lie.
You people have your own narrow definition of court-packing. A fuller definition includes refusing to hold hearings for one President and waiting for a new one.
1606490316273.png

Attachments

• 1606490232246.png
    1606490232246.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 12

Link or lie.
Allison Jones Rushing
Chad Reader
John Bush
Michael Brennan
Brett Kavanaugh

NY is lucky to have a leader that stands up to the howling mobs of rubes, red necks and mouth breathers.
This prog slave, has to join the others i have put in the slave pen, i thought the others were idiots, this thing takes the cake.

Disclaimer - i call him a thing, because i just dont know if it, is a he/she....

Forum List

Back