Cuomo called for multiple people to resign over sexual harassment allegations. Now he refuses to resign.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
It is fucking hilarious how this guy's past is catching up to him.

Cuomo after Vito Lopez accused of sexual harassment: RESIGN! Cuomo after Micah Kellner accused of sexual harassment: RESIGN! Cuomo after Dennis Gabryszak accused of sexual harassment: RESIGN! Cuomo after Cuomo accused of sexual harassment: Resigning is anti-democratic.
1:22 PM · Mar 7, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...-so-critics-note&tweet_id=1368643184314773508

Harry Siegel

@harrysiegel

Cuomo 2018: "My personal opinion is that… it is impossible for Eric Schneiderman to continue to serve as Attorney General, and for the good of the office he should resign." Cuomo 2021: "the premise of resigning because of allegations is actually undemocratic."
12:18 PM · Mar 7, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...-so-critics-note&tweet_id=1368627093576290311

Not surprised he refuses to resign...
And yet as a good Party drone you will back him and all other Communist shits forever. He's YOUR guy after all.

I don’t back narcissistic politicians. He doesn’t deserve to be in office. Manipulating the number of nursing home deaths was abhorrent. The sexual harassment claims are just icing on the cake.

Unlike some people I don’t march in lockstep with any political party.

And yet as a good Party drone you will back him and all other Communist shits forever. He's YOUR guy after all.

I don’t back narcissistic politicians. He doesn’t deserve to be in office. Manipulating the number of nursing home deaths was abhorrent. The sexual harassment claims are just icing on the cake.

Suuureee you do. That's why you backed the illegitimate election of quid pro Joe and the Skank.

Then he should resign for being a granny killer.

Choose your fate ... you are doomed one way or the other, you are a mass murderer Cuomo.

It is fucking hilarious how this guy's past is catching up to him.

Cuomo after Vito Lopez accused of sexual harassment: RESIGN! Cuomo after Micah Kellner accused of sexual harassment: RESIGN! Cuomo after Dennis Gabryszak accused of sexual harassment: RESIGN! Cuomo after Cuomo accused of sexual harassment: Resigning is anti-democratic.
1:22 PM · Mar 7, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1368643184314773508|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomos-refusal-to-resign-follows-his-past-calls-for-other-alleged-transgressors-to-do-so-critics-note&tweet_id=1368643184314773508

Harry Siegel
@harrysiegel

Cuomo 2018: "My personal opinion is that… it is impossible for Eric Schneiderman to continue to serve as Attorney General, and for the good of the office he should resign." Cuomo 2021: "the premise of resigning because of allegations is actually undemocratic."
12:18 PM · Mar 7, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1368627093576290311|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomos-refusal-to-resign-follows-his-past-calls-for-other-alleged-transgressors-to-do-so-critics-note&tweet_id=1368627093576290311
This is wayyyy beyond resigning. This guy did some horrible shit my Lord. Sending 20,000 people to Treblinka, NY to their deaths. Vaporizing the death counts. Writes a fucking book while they are still dying. Wins an Emmy for their deaths. Joked with Fredo on CNN while people were dying. Now has a hen house of women after his ass.

His last photo should look like Mussolinis

Suuureee you do. That's why you backed the illegitimate election of quid pro Joe and the Skank.

Again, I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between Trump and Cuomo is political party.

Cuomo should resign. Period.

Last edited:
Then he should resign for being a granny killer.

Choose your fate ... you are doomed one way or the other, you are a mass murderer Cuomo.
DiBlowzio must love his sudden fortunes of Cuomo taking the light off of another complete incompetent ass wipe.
images.jpg

He should resign
Hey Opie. You've known this guy has been a sleaze bucket criminal for years. Now that it is all blowing up you now come out for his hide..................LOLOL.There is no more usefulness in his ass like trying to make TRUMPLOOK BAD!!!!!!!..Go suck a turd.

Like you are doing something about your abysmal corruption....lolol

Again, I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between Trump and Cuomo is political party.

And you're a party loyalist. Backing every Democrat turd imaginable.

i wonder if mary-o feels it slipping away yet? Boo-Hoo

And you're a party loyalist. Backing every Democrat turd imaginable.

This coming from the party loyalist who backs every GOP candidate imaginable?

I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between xiden and Cuomo is one is in albany, the other is in dc
mary-o needs 2 go

I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between xiden and Cuomo is one is in albany, the other is in dc
mary-o needs 2 go

And Trump was not narcissistic?

Got it.

mary-o needs 2 go

And Trump was not narcissistic?

Got it.
i can see you have no clue........about anything

Forum List

Back