Cuomo called for multiple people to resign over sexual harassment allegations. Now he refuses to resign.

Not surprised he refuses to resign...
And yet as a good Party drone you will back him and all other Communist shits forever. He's YOUR guy after all.

I don’t back narcissistic politicians. He doesn’t deserve to be in office. Manipulating the number of nursing home deaths was abhorrent. The sexual harassment claims are just icing on the cake.

Unlike some people I don’t march in lockstep with any political party.
Suuureee you do. That's why you backed the illegitimate election of quid pro Joe and the Skank.

Again, I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between Trump and Cuomo is political party.

Cuomo should resign. Period.
And you're a party loyalist. Backing every Democrat turd imaginable.
Never seen ya hello. I new immediately after your statement your score would be high.

He who say post in 20 or less is smart grasshopper.....Confucuis

And yet as a good Party drone you will back him and all other Communist shits forever. He's YOUR guy after all.

I don’t back narcissistic politicians. He doesn’t deserve to be in office. Manipulating the number of nursing home deaths was abhorrent. The sexual harassment claims are just icing on the cake.

Suuureee you do. That's why you backed the illegitimate election of quid pro Joe and the Skank.

Again, I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between Trump and Cuomo is political party.

I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between xiden and Cuomo is one is in albany, the other is in dc
mary-o needs 2 go

And Trump was not narcissistic?

Got it.
i can see you have no clue........about anything

:auiqs.jpg:
thanx for proving it

Dismissed. I don’t argue with partisan hacks.
that must have taken alot out of that 1 brain cell, you have, to come up w/that reply....just saying

:itsok:
typical, brain dead deflection...i expect nothing less from a sheep

:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

I don’t support narcissistic politicians. The only difference between xiden and Cuomo is one is in albany, the other is in dc
mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

that must have taken alot out of that 1 brain cell, you have, to come up w/that reply....just saying

Translation: I must have the last word, because I get off on trolling.

You can have the last word. :auiqs.jpg:

Yet, I want Cuomo to resign, because I don’t believe in “one party rule”...

mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

sorry dick-lick, you are the pro deflector, denier, and a retarded demonRAT

mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

were you looking in the miirror w/that post....you just described yourself to a t.....partisan hack

mary-o needs 2 go

Got it.

thanx for proving it

sorry dick-lick, you are the pro deflector, denier, and a retarded demonRAT
B-b-but he's a "Blue Dog". Just as bad if not worse than actual Democraps. Jets is just Communist-Lyte.

Forum List

Back