Cuomo Admits He Killed All Those Elderly For Nothing

That's the difference between a Man and an Orange Baboon.

A man admits his mistakes, and he admits when 'expert advice' that he was following was wrong.

An Orange Baboon coats himself with Teflon and tries to push blame on everyone but himself - like a weasel.

Haven't ya'll been screaming that Trump was bad because he refused to follow those so called experts advice?????
Nope. Rump was not involved in the decision to shift NY coronavirus patients to NY nursing homes, was he?
His involvement or lack of was not my point and you know it and flipped it to something else entirely.

Dems everywhere, even here on the board with several threads on it, had been bitching about Trump not following the 'expert advice' and how his failure to do so (following that expert advice) was going to kill us all...........

Now, low & behold.......those same experts have had to admit they were wrong all along and.......(wait for it)........TRUMP WAS RIGHT.

But of course we all know damn well none of you will ever say that and willl continue to paint yourselves into a corner in the feeble attempts to cover your asses. Yeah, good luck with that cause we all know better and can see your BS crystal clear. Talk about weasels.

Sucks to be you
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, my little Orange Minion... pure chance... intellect had nothing to do with it.
And yet, ALL of the EXPERTS were wrong ALL of the time.
Not really. The experts said it was coming. The experts said it was going to be tenacious. The experts said the mortality rate was going to be high. Everything else if fluff.
Please provide links to these experts and their predictions.

For some reason, I don’t trust your word.

There will come a time when Cuomo the Killer will have to answer to his Creator.

And he won't like it, that I can tell you.

What he has done to all those innocent, vulnerable, elderly people will not be forgiven or forgotten that easily.

SHAME ON HIM!

Forum List

Back