culture warriors on this board

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
snowman, rsr and me so far that i can tell are the real heroes.

maineman and his ilk spread anti american lies. osama bin laden is laughing with maineman right now.

liberalism tries to make islam the law, homosexualism the norm and tries to make gender a choice.

liberalism is a danger to our country.

LMAO. Had one too many 8-Balls last night before you typed this, eh pad? Is there nobody left at the PNut factory to play with? Djoke and Fisted are usually pretty easy to get a rise out of- maybe the old geezer had a stroke and the conspiracy queer enrolled in Jesus camp to get his AIDS cured.

LMAO. Had one too many 8-Balls last night before you typed this, eh pad? Is there nobody left at the PNut factory to play with? Djoke and Fisted are usually pretty easy to get a rise out of- maybe the old geezer had a stroke and the conspiracy queer enrolled in Jesus camp to get his AIDS cured.

MM and his kind are the ones responsible for the Wussificiation Of America

Probably....thank God we now have somebody at the helm who promised he'd catch him and bring him to justice, right?

and how many more attacks have we had here in the US - despite the left opposing every method the government wants to use to capture the terrorists and prevent the attacks?

But t would seem the Dems are the ones surrendering

Not to the terrorists in Iraq as they wanted - but to Pres Bush

It is a fair question. How many attacks on US soil have occurred since 9/11? How many attacks worldwide have occured on American citizens or facilities NOT in a war zone since 9/11?

If that is the baseline then Clinton kicks ass all over Bush because he didnt let us get attacked at home and there were only a few outside of the country.

Bush slept on the job and let 911 happen

If that is the baseline then Clinton kicks ass all over Bush because he didnt let us get attacked at home and there were only a few outside of the country.

Bush slept on the job and let 911 happen

You would be wrong, the Towers were attacked while Clinton was President, the bomb just failed to bring down the building AND we had many instances of US interests attacked across the world in NON wars. I will ignore Somalia, even though it was no War. That still leaves a naval vessel attacked , several Embassies and other attacks. Besides 9/11 be so kind as to point out all the attacks that have occurred since then?

More importantly explain what it was Sandy Burger felt was important enough to STEAL from a classified facility and risk jail for? The intel about 9/11 was partly to blame on Clinton, he and his cronies created the situation where the different Agencies wouldn't and couldn't share information.

Unless you subscribe to the theory that the 9/11 people didn't start planning the attack till early January 2001 then I am afraid Clinton and his people share blame in that attack as well.

It is a fair question. How many attacks on US soil have occurred since 9/11? How many attacks worldwide have occured on American citizens or facilities NOT in a war zone since 9/11?

Thats stupid, how many attacks not in a war zone? haha We are not being attacked here BECAUSE we are being attacked in that war zone....that we created. Your logic is, lets not die over here anymore.....lets just die somewhere else from now on and it wont count. Well im sorry it does count. And your wrong, several US embassys have been bombed, as they are every year. How can you say no violence has occured against america since Bush came into office.....The MOST violence has occured since then!

Here is a logical question, how many total Americans have died under Bush since 9-11? Well lets count, since no attacks have come since then (your statement)......that equals.....3,000+ at the trade centers, thats good......and 3,500+ in Iraq. Your right, Bush is on a roll now, way to keep the death out of America:rolleyes: .

Thats stupid, how many attacks not in a war zone? haha We are not being attacked here BECAUSE we are being attacked in that war zone....that we created. Your logic is, lets not die over here anymore.....lets just die somewhere else from now on and it wont count. Well im sorry it does count.

Here is a logical question, how many total civilians have died under bush since 9-11? Well lets count, since no attacks have came since then......that equals.....3,000+ at the trade centers, thats good......and 3,500+ in Iraq. Your right, Bush is on a roll now, way to keep the death out of America:rolleyes: .

3500 American civilians have died in Iraq? Care to provide some evidence of that?

I guess that proves it, FDR was the second WORST President we ever had, Lincoln being the Worst, think of the hundreds of thousands of dead while they were President.

You would be wrong, the Towers were attacked while Clinton was President, the bomb just failed to bring down the building AND we had many instances of US interests attacked across the world in NON wars. I will ignore Somalia, even though it was no War. That still leaves a naval vessel attacked , several Embassies and other attacks. Besides 9/11 be so kind as to point out all the attacks that have occurred since then?

More importantly explain what it was Sandy Burger felt was important enough to STEAL from a classified facility and risk jail for? The intel about 9/11 was partly to blame on Clinton, he and his cronies created the situation where the different Agencies wouldn't and couldn't share information.

Unless you subscribe to the theory that the 9/11 people didn't start planning the attack till early January 2001 then I am afraid Clinton and his people share blame in that attack as well.

Do you realise how long into Clintons term the first bombing happened?

about 36 days into

think of the worthiness of the causes of their wars as opposed to...

...phantom WMDs

...Phantom link to OBL

...phantom mushroom clouds

yes... I can see how you would let your political hubris put lincolns war on par with bushs...

You know why they didtn come down on sandy very hard?

because he was pocketing copies and he knew they were copies.

It was an obvious attempt to prepare himself and Yes it was wrong but he was NOT trying to destroy docs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back