Cuck McConnell says term limits aren't going anywhere in the senate

I think it should be an amendment to the Constitution. The office holders will not have the power to obstruct it.

If Trump pushes hard for term limits, he will alienate himself with Congress, but might unite the American people behind him.

I think it should be an amendment to the Constitution. The office holders will not have the power to obstruct it.
Maybe they could just amend the 22nd Amendment to apply to Congress too.

None of those assholes will ever vote to take away their cushy jobs.

Anyone who thinks they will would be better off pissing up a rope.

If Trump pushes hard for term limits, he will alienate himself with Congress, but might unite the American people behind him.
That's the only way it happens. They aren't just going to jump off their gravy train willingly.

Just like he did on his way to the presidency. The PEOPLE will vote out these people if they won't put restrictions on themselves. There are ALWAYS ways around congress. Obama showed us that and Trump will probably face protests for MONTHS on end and if they get out of hand then he might declare martial law and take it into his own hands.

Wonder what that takes? Does that still take 3/4ths of the states? I can't see how it wouldn't pass.
None of those assholes will ever vote to take away their cushy jobs.

Anyone who thinks they will would be better off pissing up a rope.
Oh I agree. But something has to be done.

I don't think amendments can be amended.....just write a new one.....but one has to wonder about all the sniveling when we already HAVE term limits.....called "vote the bum out!".

I don't think amendments can be amended.....just write a new one.....but one has to wonder about all the sniveling when we already HAVE term limits.....called "vote the bum out!".
Yeah...cause that has worked so well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back