CT requirers insurers to cover tranny procedures

do you consider cleft pallet people freaks too?

There's something medically wrong with them and the surgery is medically necessary in most cases. Not the case for trannies.

If someone who didn't have a cleft palate THOUGHT they had one, then yes, that person would be a freak.

I grew up in Connecticut. Believe it or not - that used to be a very conservative state. We're talking 30+ years ago. Of course, all the camel-jockeys, wetbacks and homos have taken over. Just about everyone I know has LEFT that place. The few that remain are in disbelief as to what that once fine state has become.

Now the mentally ill pre-op tranny's will flock to live in CT so they can get free eunuch surgery at tax payers expense.

And the state will become like a sodomite freak zoo ... :evil:

I'm sure most if not all libfag states will do the same, and then there will be lawsuits to force the other ones, but only a small minority of trannies actually want the actual sex change operation.. However the hormones, doctor visits, which are not medically necessary, will cost money, but not as much as the sex change operation would.

jeeezus h fucking christ but there are some real sickos on this forum.

Maybe giving homosteve his own forum is a good idea after all. Then, all his sicko friends could post their brainless hate and all pat each other's butts in agreement.

Advice to NOT-warrior - don't wear your ass fucker tee shirt or you won't get a moment's rest.

Maybe giving homosteve his own forum is a good idea after all. Then, all his sicko friends could post their brainless hate and all pat each other's butts in agreement.

Advice to NOT-warrior - don't wear your ass fucker tee shirt or you won't get a moment's rest.

Faggot says what? Look at this liberal faggot turning a healthcare discussion into him talking about faggotry. Look at the faggot. You can't discuss the topic because it makes you liberals look like you are retards. So what do you do? Accuse everyone of being gay and do anything but discuss the topic.

LIBERAL FAGGOT.

Faggot says what? Look at this liberal faggot turning a healthcare discussion into him talking about faggotry. Look at the faggot. You can't discuss the topic because it makes you liberals look like you are retards. So what do you do? Accuse everyone of being gay and do anything but discuss the topic.

LIBERAL FAGGOT.

No homosteve - its YOU who won't discuss the topic, anymore than your sicko friends will.

The topic this -

Medical care should be between one's doctor and one's self.

If I buy health insurance, I have the right to get what I pay for. Insurance companies have been in charge of who gets what for far too long. Make them deliver what they promise and what the customer pays for.

LIBERAL FAGGOT.

No homosteve - its YOU who won't discuss the topic, anymore than your sicko friends will.

The topic this -

Medical care should be between one's doctor and one's self.

If I buy health insurance, I have the right to get what I pay for. Insurance companies have been in charge of who gets what for far too long. Make them deliver what they promise and what the customer pays for.

Look at the fucking homo above….
You NEED health insurance. Anyone who takes it up the ass like you do - I highly recommend it. You and your gay lifestyle are major fucking health risks. Get the dick out of your mouth and ass before it's too late.

New Topics

Forum List

Back