CSPAN: Press Conference with House leader Kevin McCarthy and Trump Impeachment voter Liz Cheney

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX

Reporter: "Should Trump speak at CPAC?"
Republican House Leader (Top House GOPer) McCarthy: Yes he should
Reporter: "Miss Cheney?"
Republican Liz Cheney: "That is up to CPAC, but Trump has no place in our party or our country"

McCarthy instantly ended the press briefer and they left. Liz Cheney is under fire on social media for attacking Trump and the party. The GOP continues to create a 50/50 divide. Many political scientists are now saying, if they do not unite before 2022, they will lose more seats and the party may even create a new one for Trump.

Video:

Good for Rep Cheney. Nice to see elected officials not marching in lockstep.

Republican Liz Cheney: "That is up to CPAC, but Trump has no place in our party or our country"

McCarthy instantly ended the press briefer and they left. Liz Cheney is under fire on social media for attacking Trump and the party. The GOP continues to create a 50/50 divide. Many political scientists are now saying, if they do not unite before 2022, they will lose more seats and the party may even create a new one for Trump.

Video:

I'm sure you love Dick Cheney...asshole.
How old are you? 10?

• Banned

Video:

How old are you? 10?

Please keep the language to a civil level here.

Video:

How old are you? 10?

Please post based on context.
Do you even know why Cheney hates Trump?
Do you even know who Dick Cheney is?

Good for her. The party needs more like her.
Yeah, her dad was a real treat to the world too...
Which, of course, is clear deflection and has nothing to do with the topic.

I'm used to that here.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I want America to succeed. She does NOT represent the path to American success in my opinion.

Someone should educate her, thanks to China being allowed into the WTO, the U.S and the West in general, now has far less flexibility in military action. Even when desperately needed. Which is a serious threat to all of us and especially allies in the Pacific.

So, this reality essentially makes her redundant in office, no?

The Neo-Cons are too thick to understand that the economic victor is what will decide who can win the military war. The West has armed China, shipping so much wealth there. Trumps approach and policies are more important to American Imperialism and ability to influence the world than these Neo-Cons, yet, they keep thinking it's 2000 and they can just operate in the same way and obtain the same success.

The E.U want behind the back of the U.S once Biden won and signed a trade agreement with China. China is now the biggest partner with the EU, surpassing America. How would Cheney deal with this reality?

Video:

How old are you? 10?

What does Dick Cheney have to do with anything?

Video:

How old are you? 10?

What does Dick Cheney have to do with anything?

You must be very young.
Dick Cheney is one of the biggest scumbag neo-Cons who ever lived and his piece of shit daughter takes after him.

Forum List

Back