Cryptoneozionists vs. the Irish or Chutzpah vs. Common Sense

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
One video of William Barr that pro-Chinese "democratic" elite does not want you to see

1596599728641.png

I'm a paleo-Zionist ... and I've NEVER been crypto...

images.jpg

older generations of Irish men were as tough as anyone
They fought in large numbers in every battle and the never complained
Old Irish have this “macho fighting spirit “ That would be alien to any Jewish culture in the USA

View attachment 371332
I think you are an ordinary respected Jew who does not hide your ethnicity. Even if you are a Zionist, there is nothing criminal about that either.

Gee, thanks

The social distance between Jews and Zionist Jews, on the one hand, is usually poor, at best, middle-class people, and Cryptoneo-Zionist Jews is the same as between our galaxy and UDFj-39546284

View attachment 371332
I think you are an ordinary respected Jew who does not hide your ethnicity. Even if you are a Zionist, there is nothing criminal about that either.

Gee, thanks

The social distance between Jews and Zionist Jews, on the one hand, is usually poor, at best, middle-class people, and Cryptoneo-Zionist Jews is the same as between our galaxy and UDFj-39546284

Zionism is nothing more or less than the idea that for Jews to continue to exist, there has to be one scrap of land on this planet where Jews can live without being dependent on the benevolence of a host nation.

Every Jew who cares about the continued existence of Jews on this planet is a Zionist Jew. They don't need to be separated, they need to be joined at the hip.

Mormons and other Judæo-Christians maintain a lot of Zionist ideology even though they are not "Jews" by blood or ethnicity.
I think you are an ordinary respected Jew who does not hide your ethnicity.
There's too much glass there. People have to go the whole nine yards with a menorah in the front window.
Even if you are a Zionist, there is nothing criminal about that either.
Some of them want all Jews to return to modern-day Israel under such a district of vice and prostitution as that formerly imposed by Sodom, Egypt, and Babylon, and even now by the Palestinians, Iran, and the Islamic State. To sacrifice one's own children to appease the enemy — it becomes moot anymore that the Jews departed Egypt and escaped the cruel midwives and the destroying angel when even to this day they impose the same practices of vice on newborn babes themselves.

Today’s American Jews are so intermixed -it’s hard to even call them Jews
Might as well call them normal whites

Today’s American Jews are so intermixed -it’s hard to even call them Jews
Might as well call them normal whites

I think that if we analyze the ethnic composition of 1% of the extremely rich people and 5% of the richest people in America, then ignoring the ethnicity would be unscientific.

This would also cause a false understanding of the essence of the current political struggle for power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back