Crypto is starting to lose its cool – just look at El Salvador

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Hmm. The collapse in crypto is bad news for the Central American republic where it is the national currency.

Ive never really understood crypto. Something favoured by gangsters and drug dealers seems fraught with dnger.

El Presidente wears a baseball cap as well.

But I love the idea of a new city powered by a volcano. I tend to love all of these coputer generated paradises even though they rarely come to fruition.

But I think it will all end in tears and El Presidente will end up being arrested in Miami with a suitcase full of narcotics.

Hmm. The collapse in crypto is bad news for the Central American republic where it is the national currency.

Ive never really understood crypto. Something favoured by gangsters and drug dealers seems fraught with dnger.

But I love the idea of a new city powered by a volcano. I tend to love all of these coputer generated paradises even though they rarely come to fruition.

But I think it will all end in tears and El Presidente will end up being arrested in Miami with a suitcase full of narcotics.
I REALLY want the immigrants to stay in their home countries, but Central American governments are so screwed up I can't blame them for chucking everything and leaving. I blame the Democrats for lighting the 'welcome' sign and leaving the border open.

Anyone who lost money in this scam deserves it. It's a tax on stupidity.

The globalists will eventually introduce their version. And we all will be part of it.

Forum List

Back