Crypto currency explained

There is absolutely no investment value in crypto. It's just a big game like fantasy football or video poker. Some people win big money playing games, so I suppose some people will win money playing crypto. But an investment it is not, and anyone who believes that it is is risking major losses.

There is absolutely no investment value in crypto. It's just a big game like fantasy football or video poker. Some people win big money playing games, so I suppose some people will win money playing crypto. But an investment it is not, and anyone who believes that it is is risking major losses.
So please. All libs invest. Since everything they do is phony ,let 'em invest in phony money.

No different than the gamblers who buy and sell stocks and commodities futures. They don;t have any idea what those are really worth either.

If someone you don't know talks about crypto or forex or anything like that, they're trying to scam you.

A classic scam:

A pretty young asian woman (who is actually a dude in a cubicle somewhere) will "accidentally" text you, the topic being something that shows how much money she has, like "when will you arrive at the charity ball?"

When you say "wrong number", she'll start a conversation. And talk about how nice you are. And how it must have been fate that you met that way.

A few months later, after hooking you good, she'll let you know how her uncle taught her the inside secrets of investing in crypto, and since you're so awesome, she'll show you those secrets.

Just send the money to the account. And so you do. And it shows amazing returns. So she tells you to send more money. And you so. And on and on. After all, you're making hundreds of thousands of dollars now!

Except there's no actual account. It's just a meaningless display of numbers. You can't take the money back out. What you sent is gone.

Since time is taken to fatten the pig up for slaughter, this is called "The pig butchering scam."

If someone you do know talks about crypto, they still might be trying to scam you, lol

Forum List

Back