Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

BTW: most Jews are "white."
But some racists don't see them as such.

A lot of Arabs and Turks are also white, same with Iranians and Afghanis.
The concept of "race" is phony to begin with. It is meaningless.

As if you can't tell a group of Nigerians, a group of China-man, and a group of Swedes from each other?

Yeah, it doesn't exist, just because you say so.

I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE

View attachment 206784

You neglected to explain why all of this matters. I could run pictures of trump and pigpence, too.

You said race is phony but it's pretty obvious that there exists some major differences between those two guys.

Caucasoid, sure.

The White race is more like a type of Caucasoid, being prevalent in Northern, Central, and Eastern Europe.

There's also the Mediterranean race another type of Caucasoid, being prevalent in the Mid-East, Southern Europe, North-Africa etc.

There you go again with the "race" garbage. Just what is your problem?

People like you tout of diversity as a strength in one breath, and then in the other breath support different diverse races to cease to exist.

What gives?

As if you can't tell a group of Nigerians, a group of China-man, and a group of Swedes from each other?

View attachment 206784

You neglected to explain why all of this matters. I could run pictures of trump and pigpence, too.

If differences don't matter, why are you a Jewish Supremacist attacking Christians?

and it is the parents' responsibility to see that they do it and compete in AP courses and scholarship competitions. The parents who don't, are negligent.

So, are the parents also responsible for promoting neurotic children, if they promote unrealistic expectations of kids who can't achieve it?

My father when he was young worked in a group home in Westchester County, New York, almost all of his clients were Jews pushed too hard by their parents, and whom became neurotic.

And this keeps kids of non-Jewish European backgrounds from studying? How does that happen? What about those negligent parents who push their kids to be football players and whorish cheerleaders and pageant queens and do nothing about improving their kids' educational credentials? Do they think that their kids are going to grow up to be doctors, lawyers, diplomats, scientists, business executives because they can throw a football or put on a ton of makeup and slither around with their bodies showing, just, perhaps because their kids have a bibble and sing hymns in a church? What kind of an imbecile allows this?

What are you even talking about?

I've met doctors of various White backgrounds which aren't Jewish, be it Polish Catholic, Italian Catholic, English Protestant, German Protestant, Russian Orthodox, Irish Catholic etc. etc.

You sound more, and more like a bigoted Jew.

I am not Jewish and have never been Jewish. However, particularly nowadays, I would prefer to entrust my life and health to non-Christian doctors, given what I have heard that catholic and non-catholic christian doctors do or will refuse to do. A patient, particularly a woman of childbearing age, cannot trust them. They have a very bad reputation and one cannot trust one's life in their hands.

Virginia is just too far north for this asshole. He'll be better suited for Alabama or Mississippi.

A self-professed white nationalist involved in violence at last year's rally in Charlottesville, Virginia pleaded guilty to assault and battery Friday, prosecutors said.

Christopher Cantwell was arrested after August's "Unite the Right" rally. Cantwell, who was featured in a Vice News documentary about the demonstrations, became known as the "crying Nazi" after posting an emotional video when an warrant was issued for his arrest.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to two counts of assault and battery stemming from his dispersal of pepper spray near the University of Virginia rotunda on Aug. 11, the Albemarle Commonwealth's Attorney's Office said in a statement.

The 37-year-old from Keene, New Hampshire, was sentenced to two concurrent terms of 12 months, with all but seven months suspended, freeing him from detention. However, he was required to leave Virginia within eight hours and not return for five years.​

'Crying Nazi' pleads guilty to assault in Charlottesville; banned from Virginia

Making America great again... one racist prick at a time.

Virginia is just too far north for this asshole. He'll be better suited for Alabama or Mississippi.

A self-professed white nationalist involved in violence at last year's rally in Charlottesville, Virginia pleaded guilty to assault and battery Friday, prosecutors said.

Christopher Cantwell was arrested after August's "Unite the Right" rally. Cantwell, who was featured in a Vice News documentary about the demonstrations, became known as the "crying Nazi" after posting an emotional video when an warrant was issued for his arrest.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to two counts of assault and battery stemming from his dispersal of pepper spray near the University of Virginia rotunda on Aug. 11, the Albemarle Commonwealth's Attorney's Office said in a statement.

The 37-year-old from Keene, New Hampshire, was sentenced to two concurrent terms of 12 months, with all but seven months suspended, freeing him from detention.

However, he was required to leave Virginia within eight hours and not return for five years.​

Pretty lenient sentence. I guess the crying worked, in "showing remorse".

One does wonder what would have happened if the cops had not been ordered to stand down.

Nazis talk about smashing the Jew... RACIST.

Antifa talk about smashing the White man.... FIGHTING RACISM.

white-man-march-photos-193-body-image-1427109602.jpg

The 37-year-old from Keene, New Hampshire, was sentenced to two concurrent terms of 12 months, with all but seven months suspended, freeing him from detention. However, he was required to leave Virginia within eight hours and not return for five years.​

Trump says some of them are good people

Trump says some of them are good people

Sure, all groups have good people in them, as well as bad people in them.

I thought that was a Liberal point, when looking at Black people?

View attachment 206784

If differences don't matter, why are you a Jewish Supremacist attacking Christians?

I am not a "Jewish Supremacist attacking Christians." What a stupid comment. What I do is attack people who do asinine things and then try and get away with it using identity politics. It is ridiculous to say that I attack Christians, since there are many different religions within Christianity with a wide variety of beliefs and nobody ever specifies which of these religions they are from. Some act well and have reasonable beliefs, and some are just plain nuts, which would be okay if they didn't try to involve other people in their shenanigans.

'Angry white men': the sociologist who studied Trump's base before Trump

Perspective | Why are so many white men so angry?
maxresdefault.jpg

thanks to all these true emo "snowflakes" melting non-stop for the past decade, THIS is the new face of the GOP.

(some of them are very fine people) :doubt:

President Trump, it's not about Confederate statues—it's about the law
bullshit.

this is what the left is trying to sell and it's no more the case than the entire left being represented by the antifa now is it?

we need to stop pretending extremes represent those we don't like. it's bullshit insecurity.

rav isn't insulted by comparisons to me or insecure about IQ

And dogmaphobe realizes that you are in quite a unique position to know.

yes, i certainly am in a position to know who i am and who i am not.

are you this stupid in real life??

Christopher Cantwell is known as the “Crying Nazi” because after assaulting and terrorizing people at the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville he cried big, wet, fear tears on Vice News.

Cantwell pleaded guilty to two counts of assault and battery. His sentence was suspended so he won’t serve any additional jail time but… he was also ordered to leave the state of Virginia and not return for five years.

Yeah, the crying Nazi was banished. Exile yo.

‘Crying Nazi’ Banished From Virginia, Which Is Totally Still A Thing

rav isn't insulted by comparisons to me or insecure about IQ

And dogmaphobe realizes that you are in quite a unique position to know.

yes, i certainly am in a position to know who i am and who i am not.

are you this stupid in real life??

Christopher Cantwell is known as the “Crying Nazi” because after assaulting and terrorizing people at the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville he cried big, wet, fear tears on Vice News.

Cantwell pleaded guilty to two counts of assault and battery. His sentence was suspended so he won’t serve any additional jail time but… he was also ordered to leave the state of Virginia and not return for five years.

Yeah, the crying Nazi was banished. Exile yo.

‘Crying Nazi’ Banished From Virginia, Which Is Totally Still A Thing

Are you forgetting that the comment was directed at your intimate knowledge of what "Ravi" believes and not "Valerie"

It must be difficult for you to keep them straight.

are you forgetting that "dogmaphobe" has been perpetuating that "val is rav" myth since the day you joined?

i DO have that intimate knowledge which must make it SO difficult for the stalker socks, huh? :itsok:

I’m not sure how I feel about banishment as a punishment for Nazis. There is something appropriate about it. “You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here.” It would certainly be nice if we could just banish all the Nazis.

But we can’t actually catch and remove all of them… and even if we could our history with forced marches is not good. Is it really a punishment for Cantwell that he can’t agitate for ethnic cleansing in Virginia? Tennessee is right there.

Cantwell is essentially a walking Riddikulus spell. He’s something you can think of to banish the Nazi Boggarts when they scare you. It doesn’t matter where he lives now. He’s already done his service to the forces opposed to white supremacy.

This is why some U.S. judges banish convicts from their home communities

View attachment 206784

I am not a "Jewish Supremacist attacking Christians." What a stupid comment. What I do is attack people who do asinine things and then try and get away with it using identity politics. It is ridiculous to say that I attack Christians, since there are many different religions within Christianity with a wide variety of beliefs and nobody ever specifies which of these religions they are from. Some act well and have reasonable beliefs, and some are just plain nuts, which would be okay if they didn't try to involve other people in their shenanigans.

All you do is praise Jews, and attack Christians, and Whites.

It's not hard to see you're a Jewish supremacist.

he feels justified to "KILL THEM IF WE HAVE TO" :cuckoo:

newsflash for emo snowflakes on the right... those monuments were removed because concerned citizens legally sought a redress of grievances and their state governments then proceeded with constitutional due process to remove them from public land.

Lol

Forum List

Back