Crying Nazi pleads guilty - Told to leave Virginia within 8 hours!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Virginia is just too far north for this asshole. He'll be better suited for Alabama or Mississippi.

A self-professed white nationalist involved in violence at last year's rally in Charlottesville, Virginia pleaded guilty to assault and battery Friday, prosecutors said.

Christopher Cantwell was arrested after August's "Unite the Right" rally. Cantwell, who was featured in a Vice News documentary about the demonstrations, became known as the "crying Nazi" after posting an emotional video when an warrant was issued for his arrest.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to two counts of assault and battery stemming from his dispersal of pepper spray near the University of Virginia rotunda on Aug. 11, the Albemarle Commonwealth's Attorney's Office said in a statement.

The 37-year-old from Keene, New Hampshire, was sentenced to two concurrent terms of 12 months, with all but seven months suspended, freeing him from detention. However, he was required to leave Virginia within eight hours and not return for five years.​

'Crying Nazi' pleads guilty to assault in Charlottesville; banned from Virginia

"we have used every peaceful and lawful means by which to redress our grievances and our ENEMIES just will not stop"

THIS is the face of Democrat derangement syndrome ^ :eusa_liar: :cuckoo:

he feels justified to "KILL THEM IF WE HAVE TO" :cuckoo:

newsflash for emo snowflakes on the right... those monuments were removed because concerned citizens legally sought a redress of grievances and their state governments then proceeded with constitutional due process to remove them from public land.

Christopher Cantwell "behaving like a savage" on the right >

Radical-Agenda-EP342-Aftermath.jpg

Virginia is just too far north for this asshole. He'll be better suited for Alabama or Mississippi.

A self-professed white nationalist involved in violence at last year's rally in Charlottesville, Virginia pleaded guilty to assault and battery Friday, prosecutors said.

Christopher Cantwell was arrested after August's "Unite the Right" rally. Cantwell, who was featured in a Vice News documentary about the demonstrations, became known as the "crying Nazi" after posting an emotional video when an warrant was issued for his arrest.

On Friday, he pleaded guilty to two counts of assault and battery stemming from his dispersal of pepper spray near the University of Virginia rotunda on Aug. 11, the Albemarle Commonwealth's Attorney's Office said in a statement.

The 37-year-old from Keene, New Hampshire, was sentenced to two concurrent terms of 12 months, with all but seven months suspended, freeing him from detention. However, he was required to leave Virginia within eight hours and not return for five years.​

Was born and raised in Alabama the most racist people I ever met lived in Upstate NY. The South hasn't been the racist enclave you loons claim it to be since your Party controlled it.

Good riddance.

Now, if the ANTIFA thugs were dealt with in a similar fashion, it would be even better,

They're getting years in prison. A couple of consecutive ones, at least.
I'm glad ALL the miscreants are getting what's coming to them. Vainglorious fighters of both stripes need to get their leashes yanked.

The two extremes are pulling this country apart, and moronic partisans are just going along with it because they are too stupid to see the world in any terms more complex than 'my side vs your side".

'Angry white men': the sociologist who studied Trump's base before Trump

Perspective | Why are so many white men so angry?
maxresdefault.jpg

thanks to all these true emo "snowflakes" melting non-stop for the past decade, THIS is the new face of the GOP.

(some of them are very fine people) :doubt:

President Trump, it's not about Confederate statues—it's about the law

So, tell me Ravi -- if this is the face of the G.O.P., does that make ANTIFA the face of the Dems?

You low IQ partisans are part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

Was born and raised in Alabama the most racist people I ever met lived in Upstate NY. The South hasn't been the racist enclave you loons claim it to be since your Party controlled it.

It's true, I've lived in Upstate New York and it's got its share. That doesn't cancel out the ones in Alabama, though, sorry.

maxresdefault.jpg

thanks to all these true emo "snowflakes" melting non-stop for the past decade, THIS is the new face of the GOP.

So, tell me Ravi -- if this is the face of the G.O.P., does that make ANTIFA the face of the Dems?

loyalty to our country's constitutional ideals is not a partisan issue.

until dumbo liars (like you) pretend otherwise. :blahblah:

maxresdefault.jpg

As long as you are willing to forego the insults to Ravi, I agree with you that no side should be owning either of these extremist views.

"Our WWII Airborne forefather jumped into Europe to defeat Nazism. We know who we are. We know our legacy."

82nd Airborne responds to man wearing hat at Charlottesville protests

A man wearing an 82nd Airborne Division hat throwing a Nazi salutewas photographed during the protest in Charlottesville over the weekend.

The photo went viral on Twitter Monday.

The Fort Bragg-based elite paratrooper unit responded to the tweet, saying the hat does not mean he is or was a member of the 82nd Airborne Division.

"Anyone can purchase that hat,” the division wrote on the official Twitter page. “Valor is earned.”

Nazi In Charlottesville wearing 82nd Airborne Division cap condemned by 82nd Airborne Division

It's true, I've lived in Upstate New York and it's got its share. That doesn't cancel out the ones in Alabama, though, sorry.

Didn't say it did but suggesting Alabama is more racist than any other part of the country is pure bullshit.

Good riddance.

Now, if the ANTIFA thugs were dealt with in a similar fashion, it would be even better,

They're getting years in prison. A couple of consecutive ones, at least.
I'm glad ALL the miscreants are getting what's coming to them. Vainglorious fighters of both stripes need to get their leashes yanked.

The two extremes are pulling this country apart, and moronic partisans are just going along with it because they are too stupid to see the world in any terms more complex than 'my side vs your side".
It's how the arguments are staged here that forces people further and further into their corners. I see it every day and I've certainly gotten caught in it, too. Unfairness reigns on both sides.

Didn't say it did but suggesting Alabama is more racist than any other part of the country is pure bullshit.

I didn't suggest that, but go for it if it lets you build up a full head of steam.

Forum List

Back