crybaby rand paul

Edward Snowden is a hero. Clapper with his "I made the least untruthful statement I could make" is a liar.

For Senator Paul to compare that patriot, General Clapper, with someone like Snowden, who is a traitor, who has put American lives at risk - Senator Paul should be ashamed of himself," King said Thursday on CNN’s “The Situation Room.”
This coming from the crybaby tea party extraordinaire.
Hypocrite.
Peter King: Rand Paul ?disgraced? his office ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
You've got your terms backwards.
Clapper and his ilk, with their big brother fascism, are a far greater threat to freedom and liberty than Snowden could ever come close to being.

Because of NSA spying blowback, BM-55's union brothers at Boeing just lost a 4.5 billion contract with Brazil to build military jets.
Yet, he chooses to complain about Rand Paul.
Looks like a severe case of misplaced priorities to me.

Because of NSA spying blowback, BM-55's union brothers at Boeing just lost a 4.5 billion contract with Brazil to build military jets.
Yet, he chooses to complain about Rand Paul.
Looks like a severe case of misplaced priorities to me.

Democrats must see Rand Paul as a threat. This is what democrats do. They immediately attack whatever they think might be a threat and extol the virtues of the losers like Chris Christie.

Edward Snowden is a hero. Clapper with his "I made the least untruthful statement I could make" is a liar.

Edward Snowden is a traitor. He'll now live the rest of his life in the shelter of the enemy, to whom he sold out his people. A man with no country.

Snowden didn't sell out his people. He sold out the evil government that rules over the people. He told the people the extent of how that government was spying on them. Maybe you would rather not know.

Edward Snowden is a traitor. He'll now live the rest of his life in the shelter of the enemy, to whom he sold out his people. A man with no country.

Meanwhile, back to where IT really counts, job creation and the economy; wait until NSA blowback really starts screwing with the economy, namely the high tech sector.

Nobody should ever listen to Rand Paul. He grew up a spoiled rich kid who never learned to do the work required to build a successful life and career. He thinks work is for everyone else. He is the most uninformed person and Senator ever.

The best democrats could come up with is "as long as obama is president". A new president might have a completely different opinion. Snowden might be pardoned and the NSA spying shut down. The PRISM facility might be torn down.

Nobody should ever listen to Rand Paul. He grew up a spoiled rich kid who never learned to do the work required to build a successful life and career. He thinks work is for everyone else. He is the most uninformed person and Senator ever.

Oh is THAT why he's a successful opthamologist! He never went to school. Never opened a business. Never built a business. Why the man's an utter failure!

This is what makes democrats so amusing.

The best democrats could come up with is "as long as obama is president". A new president might have a completely different opinion. Snowden might be pardoned and the NSA spying shut down. The PRISM facility might be torn down.

Don't make me laugh. Please try to remember who it was that started this whole thing.

Yes. obama. He took a program designed to surveil foreign communications and perverted it (like the pervert he is) into spying on everyone.

Author Of The Patriot Act Says NSA Surveillance Is An Abuse And Must End | Techdirt

Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, who was the chair of the House Judiciary Committee when it put forth the Patriot Act, and someone who's not known for being afraid to support expanded surveillance, has now come out strongly against the NSA's surveillance efforts, saying that they must end. He claims that he pushed back against the suggestions of the federal government when the Patriot Act was first proposed, to make sure that it wouldn't take away our liberty. But he's concerned about what's become of the law that he brought forth. He insists that the law was never intended to approve the kind of spying and data collection done by the NSA, and the President's belief that these efforts were authorized by Congress is false:
In his press conference on Friday, President Obama described the massive collection of phone and digital records as "two programs that were originally authorized by Congress, have been repeatedly authorized by Congress". But Congress has never specifically authorized these programs, and the Patriot Act was never intended to allow the daily spying the Obama administration is conducting.

Since American companies put backdoors for the NSA into every product, the potential for an international boycott of U.S. software and hardware exists.
Whose responsible for this when it happens? NSA or Snowden?
Will equate to more lost jobs.

Oh is THAT why he's a successful opthamologist! He never went to school. Never opened a business. Never built a business. Why the man's an utter failure!

This is what makes democrats so amusing.

I prefer the proper term, which is ignorant. Not amusing. It would be amusing if these types were relegated to the bowels of backroom beatnik coffee shops and far off internet websites, but they are not. Unfortunately.

New Topics

Forum List

Back