Cruz to campaign with Pence in Iowa, Michigan

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
A man of his word, Ted Cruz is campaigning with Mike Pence to shore up support in critical States.

(CNN)Texas Sen. Ted Cruz will make his first official stops on behalf of the Donald Trump ticket on Thursday.

The former presidential candidate will appear with Gov. Mike Pence at rallies in Prole, Iowa, and Portage, Michigan, according to Pence and Cruz aides. He will make remarks at both stops before Pence takes the stage.

Ted Cruz to campaign with Mike Pence in Iowa, Michigan - CNNPolitics.com

A man of his word, Ted Cruz is campaigning with Mike Pence to shore up support in critical States.

(CNN)Texas Sen. Ted Cruz will make his first official stops on behalf of the Donald Trump ticket on Thursday.

The former presidential candidate will appear with Gov. Mike Pence at rallies in Prole, Iowa, and Portage, Michigan, according to Pence and Cruz aides. He will make remarks at both stops before Pence takes the stage.

. Good deal.... Let's all win this thing together. Down with Clinton/Obama corruption finally.

Makes my heart sing. Please let him be the next AG or SCOTUS, There is no position worth a man like this. We fight in the prelimanaries. But one thing I understood quickly is there are men on that stage who would be so perfect to run a nation. That is what we are talking about.

Ted Cruz.........now I would like him to be AG because he always looks like he's cocked rock and ready to rock TED would drain the swamp quickly.

Man of his word?? Mr "vote your conscience"??

How many pieces of silver did he get ? Did he literally kiss Trumps feat. How humiliating.

Hey for you Tom. I always thought I wanted Rubio for Secretary of State. I just love the guy. But if he can be the player in the Senate. I'm with you all the way. But he seems to have the perfect tempermant for this position.

How many pieces of silver did he get ? Did he literally kiss Trumps feat. How humiliating.

Not at all. What you were actually seeing in the primaries between Ted and Donald were unfortunately a battle between managers. Hey shit happens but none of us could believe it.

Forgive and forget! Everyone* is welcome on The Trump Train! All Aboard.

*Except Crooked Hillary, Obama and their criminal associates.

. When it comes to saving this country, then it's all hands man your battle stations, man your battle stations.

Forgive and forget! Everyone* is welcome on The Trump Train! All Aboard.

*Except Crooked Hillary, Obama and their criminal associates.
. It's about saving this sinking ship... All hands on deck.

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

I've known you from Hannity.

. When it comes to saving this country, then it's all hands man your battle stations, man your battle stations.

I know all your other names.

Please stop. This is the best board where we can all talk. Don't wreck this one. Please. This is a good board.

Saving the country from what? Anyone who isn't a white supremacist angry uneducated male?

New Topics

Forum List

Back