Cruz says Trump would nuke Denmark

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
That was his response to his own lies about saying that Carson was going to quit the race. Cruz said Trump was losing it! Wow, cons really know how to pick their flag bearer.

Canadians really don't know the protocol for nuking another country. But the POTUS can't do it by himself....Trump may think he can, but he can't. It's not as simple as pushing the button. Thank God.

That was his response to his own lies about saying that Carson was going to quit the race. Cruz said Trump was losing it! Wow, cons really know how to pick their flag bearer.

Canadians really don't know the protocol for nuking another country. But the POTUS can't do it by himself....Trump may think he can, but he can't. It's not as simple as pushing the button. Thank God.
Do you have a link for the article?

Yeah, I heard that soundbite by Cruz about Trump's capriciousness. Cruz is trying to out-Trump Trump, and doing it badly.

Cruz has hurt himself on the credibility level. I hope his cheating in Iowa was worth it. It could cost him the election.

Why would anyone vote for either ?

For that matter, why would anyone vote for Hillary or Bernie?

The R or D behind their names?

That's a piss poor reason to put a check mark beside their names.

Why would anyone vote for either ?

For that matter, why would anyone vote for Hillary or Bernie?

The R or D behind their names?

That's a piss poor reason to put a check mark beside their names.

Simply chalk it up to, Alfred E. Newman, "What, me worry"?

Hillary claims to have been through sniper fire and talks with a fake, and bad, southern drawl. Seriously... that ain't nutty?

Cruz has hurt himself on the credibility level. I hope his cheating in Iowa was worth it. It could cost him the election.
I don't buy Cruz cheated.

Carson is going to drop out sooner or later anyway.

And Iowa is not going to be the determining factor in whether Cruz or Trump win the nomination.

Trump's a butt hurt sore loser.

And Iowa is not going to be the determining factor in whether Cruz or Trump win the nomination.

Then you should actually take the time to read the communication Cruz's team sent out to the voters in Iowa.

they both hurt themselves ... Trump should have left well enough alone after he lost Iowa, and Rafael should have taken the high road after Trump pulled a classic Trump ... now the door is open even wider for Rubio to climb the ladder, and he will.

RW's destroying each other is just part of them being better losers.

The thing is many people (notice I did not say most people) recognize right from wrong. What Cruz's team did was wrong. Cruz claims Christian values. His team's communication concerning Dr. Carson does not indicate Christian values. I have followed Cruz since he became a Senator and have stood by his taking on the Washington establishment. I fully appreciate all he has done but his team was wrong here and did not only Ben Carson and Donald Trump a great disservice, but it also made null and void many of the wishes of the Iowa voters.

they both hurt themselves ... Trump should have left well enough alone after he lost Iowa, and Rafael should have taken the high road after Trump pulled a classic Trump ... now the door is open even wider for Rubio to climb the ladder, and he will.

In all fairness, Hillary cheated Bernie and disenfranchised many Iowa voters as well. Both Hillary and Cruz cheated.

all's fair in politics, win, lose, lie, cheat, .. whatever. It doesn't make any difference. It's the way voters see it, and take it that makes a difference.

all's fair in politics, win, lose, lie, cheat, .. whatever. It doesn't make any difference. It's the way voters see it, and take it that makes a difference.

Well, that's simply because you have no scruples yourself. To many of us, it does make a difference.

In all fairness, Hillary cheated Bernie and disenfranchised many Iowa voters as well. Both Hillary and Cruz cheated.

one more time ... it's a cacus, people trying to get other people on their side, the Dems played by their rules it wasn't any type of government run election ... nobody cheated anybody.

one more time ... it's a cacus, people trying to get other people on their side, the Dems played by their rules it wasn't any type of government run election ... nobody cheated anybody.

Have it your way. It was the people of Iowa's election. Many of their votes were disenfranchised. We have established the fact that you have no sense of right and wrong.

Des Moines Register calls for audit of Iowa results: 'Something smells in the Democratic Party'

Forum List

Back