Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

Our shutdown was for a very limited time and did no damage to our industries. It was right at the beginning when hospitals were overwhelmed with covid patients. Compare that to months on end restrictions that closed down many businesses and some for good such as restaurants and bars.

Ohio was closed as long as most states.

Catturd says what a lot of us have been saying

View attachment 584763
Don't you realize how stupid you leftists look when using lies to try and make a point? Gold star abusing family? You mean the same gold star family that attacked Trump first uncalled for? Pussy grabbing? All of a sudden Trump lies about every thing except that? What about Biden attempting to rape an intern, or the state of New York saying that Cuomo will face no charges because in spite of the multiple claims, there are no laws to protect women from what he did? Now your lying ass is claiming Trump was in charge of our economy during a worldwide virus that nobody alive today has seen?

Of course I realize as a leftist, lying is all you have; it's all you people ever had.

Criticizing a presidential candidate is not “attacking” them Ray. Trump attacked Muslims and the gold star family he attacked is Muslim. This idea that he gets to keep abuse on people who disagreed with him is bullshit. This is how petty crooks behave not the President of the United States.

Trump displayed a complete lack of morality or humanity in his treatment of that gold star family. He frequently attacked women especially women of color. Trump is an odious excuse for a human being and he should be in jail.

When you lack the maturity to hold your tongue and not lash out at every little slight or criticism, you’re not much of a man. You’re simply a thin skinned toddler who should not be President of the United States.

Winston Churchill’s response to someone insulting him was to say “I’ve been called worse by better man than you” and then he walked away. That’s how a grown-up response to an insult.

Criticizing a presidential candidate is not “attacking” them Ray. Trump attacked Muslims and the gold star family he attacked is Muslim. This idea that he gets to keep abuse on people who disagreed with him is bullshit. This is how petty crooks behave not the President of the United States.

Trump displayed a complete lack of morality or humanity in his treatment of that gold star family. He frequently attacked women especially women of color. Trump is an odious excuse for a human being and he should be in jail.

When you lack the maturity to hold your tongue and not lash out at every little slight or criticism, you’re not much of a man. You’re simply a thin skinned toddler who should not be President of the United States.

Winston Churchill’s response to someone insulting him was to say “I’ve been called worse by better man than you” and then he walked away. That’s how a grown-up response to an insult.

The father did not just criticize Trump, he criticized him publicly which deserved a response of some kind. The commies can't go finding people like this to do their evil bidding and expect to get away with it. Too many Republicans have and that's one of the things we like best about President Trump. BTW it took Dementia months before he even called any of the 13 families that suffered the loss of a son or daughter because of his F-ups, so don't go talking about Trump when it comes to the military. Trump supported our military, Dementia is having solders thrown out if they don't get his stupid shot.

Most all states did that. Nobody shut all businesses down.

So how does a business stay open when they can't have any customers? Don't you remember Piglosi sneaking into that beauty salon and it was caught on video? So don't tell me other places didn't shut businesses down.

So how does a business stay open when they can't have any customers? Don't you remember Piglosi sneaking into that beauty salon and it was caught on video? So don't tell me other places didn't shut businesses down.

My remark is that Ohio (with a Republican governor) did the very same things as most other states did.

Is that one of your principles?

I was just mulling over that insipid, school playground response myself.
Trump was justifiably impeached with his attempt to bribe Zelensky and then inciting a coup and riot at the capitol.

WTF are the Republicans going to use as a reason to impeach Biden? Repeating over and over again that people need to get vaccinated? A shitty unemployment rate of 3.9%? Ending the endless war in Afghanistan, which Trump PROMISED to end?

Republicans have turned into a uni-browed, lawless mob fawning over their Golden Calf.

What goes around, comes around. I predicted this would happen. No one is an adult in Washington DC.

I was just mulling over that insipid, school playground response myself.
Trump was justifiably impeached with his attempt to bribe Zelensky and then inciting a coup and riot at the capitol.

WTF are the Republicans going to use as a reason to impeach Biden? Repeating over and over again that people need to get vaccinated? A shitty unemployment rate of 3.9%? Ending the endless war in Afghanistan, which Trump PROMISED to end?

Republicans have turned into a uni-browed, lawless mob fawning over their Golden Calf.

How about not securing our border and allowing infected immigrants into the country while we're trying to fight a pandemic? How about using our FBI for personal matters like getting warrants to bust into people's homes to find his daughters diary?

Your lies don't fly here. Trump never bribed Zelensky. He asked for a favor. Trump didn't incite any riot. If you think he should be impeached for that, when are you going after others who tried to rile people up like Shoemaker and Waters? You know, confront Trump people wherever you may find them? And what about the riot that broke out at the Supreme Court while Kavanaugh was getting sworn in.

Hypocrites and liars. Every last one of you.

unfit-to-lead-c0498f8070.jpg

Why is Joe Biden unfit to lead? He's not the one who is lying to the people and telling them he won the election. He's not telling thugs to attack the government. That's the guy who is "unfit to lead".

You're no eagle if you consider an honest decent man "unfit to lead", and vote for a lying, treasonous, criminal like Trump.

How about not securing our border and allowing infected immigrants into the country while we're trying to fight a pandemic? How about using our FBI for personal matters like getting warrants to bust into people's homes to find his daughters diary?

Your lies don't fly here. Trump never bribed Zelensky. He asked for a favor. Trump didn't incite any riot. If you think he should be impeached for that, when are you going after others who tried to rile people up like Shoemaker and Waters? You know, confront Trump people wherever you may find them? And what about the riot that broke out at the Supreme Court while Kavanaugh was getting sworn in.

That would be blackmail, not bribery. At least learn your extortion terms.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Regardless, even if there was no blackmail, Trump still broke the law by soliciting a contribution for his campaign from a foreign national.

None of which is true. Biden didn't send the FBI after the guy who broke in and stole the diary - the Secret Service did that. You know - the Secret Service who had to use the bathroom at Barrack Obama's house, because Ivanka wouldn't let them use hers.

Attacking the President's daughter doesn't seem to be a big deal for you. You went bat shit crazy over press reporting anything about Barron Trump, but the Trump's are your "Royal Family" and are beyond criticism.

Trump asked for a "favour", in return for which Zelensky would get aid. World leader's don't ask for personal favours of other world leaders, Ray.

Trump most definitely incited the riot - and planned it. Come to Washington, it's going to be Wild!!! But more importantly, Trump installed Kash Patel and two other cronies at the Pentagon who were instrumental in preventing the National Guard from going to the Capital for nearly 5 hours.

For you to suggest that Donald Trump isn't behind what happened at the Capital, shows you to be a total stooge and apologist for this fascist pig of a President. You're an anti-American Nazi who hates everything that America stands for.

None of which is true. Biden didn't send the FBI after the guy who broke in and stole the diary - the Secret Service did that. You know - the Secret Service who had to use the bathroom at Barrack Obama's house, because Ivanka wouldn't let them use hers.

Attacking the President's daughter doesn't seem to be a big deal for you. You went bat shit crazy over press reporting anything about Barron Trump, but the Trump's are your "Royal Family" and are beyond criticism.

Trump asked for a "favour", in return for which Zelensky would get aid. World leader's don't ask for personal favours of other world leaders, Ray.

Trump most definitely incited the riot - and planned it. Come to Washington, it's going to be Wild!!! But more importantly, Trump installed Kash Patel and two other cronies at the Pentagon who were instrumental in preventing the National Guard from going to the Capital for nearly 5 hours.

For you to suggest that Donald Trump isn't behind what happened at the Capital, shows you to be a total stooge and apologist for this fascist pig of a President. You're an anti-American Nazi who hates everything that America stands for.

Trump sent people to the Pentagon to hold things up? Once again liar, provide a link to that. Don't you people ever disgust yourself with your filthy lies?

The SS has zero interest in Dementia's daughters stupid diary. WTF would they? The orders came from Dementia himself in fear his daughter wrote about his inappropriate actions when she was a child. Nobody is attacking his daughter. You are on a roll today. What are you trying for, the most lies you can stuff in one reply?

Speaking of lies, give us proof that Trump planned the riot liar. Here's my proof he didn't, from the FBI:

I can't respond to all your lies, You take up too much of my time with them. When you have something truthful, then reply, but I'm not holding my breath. I know how commies think.

Forum List

Back