Cruz kids as trained monkeys in cartoon

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Ted Cruz Would NEVER Exploit His Kids, Says Ted Cruz as He Exploits His Kids

vedjeaeqgx8byfgxeuhw.png

The cartoon is in poor taste but much worse is Cruz using his kids as props and then, incredibly, doing it again in order to raise money.

Your moonbat messiah's genetic garbage was actually produced from moochelle jerking off into a turkey baster and the wad being dumped into a surrogate.

The reason I know this is because mooch is a pre-op tranny and the meat muppet is a faggot. Why else would mooch clearly be "the man" in their (puke) relationship.

Your moonbat messiah's genetic garbage was actually produced from moochelle jerking off into a turkey baster and the wad being dumped into a surrogate.

The reason I know this is because mooch is a pre-op tranny and the meat muppet is a faggot. Why else would mooch clearly be "the man" in their (puke) relationship.

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

This thread is about Cruz. If you want to lie about the Obama's, go start a thread.

don't feed the trolls (like the op) folks. having to see the DNC Washington Compost was bad enough

Yes...it is shameful. This means the teapers will change their avies depicting Obama and his kids as monkeys (like some have done before).

The faux outrage from racists is amusing.

Yes...it is shameful. This means the teapers will change their avies depicting Obama and his kids as monkeys (like some have done before).

Your head would spin and explode if it was a cartoon of Obama and his kids portrayed as monkeys, deny it and you're a liar

Your head would spin and explode if it was a cartoon of Obama and his kids portrayed as monkeys, deny it and you're a liar

they be the first in line to show their heads exploding on here. they might have to shut the board down it would be so ugly.....all this does is show their small characters just like the dnc compost.

Name a single politician that has not posed pictures with their family, or bring them on stage at various staged events.

We will be waiting.....

cpOe8RV.jpg

I think most people have been desensitized after years of low life attacks on the Obama kids by the right.
That said, I firmly believe that a politician's under 18 years old kids should be off limits. But when the kids hit 18, then they can and should be held accountable for their out-of-the-norm actions.

Last edited:

I think most people have been desensitized after years off low life attacks on the Obama kids by the right.
That said, I firmly believe that a politician's under 18 years old kids should be off limits. But when the kids hit 18, then they can and should be held accountable for their out-of-the-norm actions.

I see you failed to mention the attacks on Bush's kids and Palin's from the left. How convenient

Anyone who claims that young children are fair game because they have been seen in public with their politician parent is a creep. Creepier still, is the suggestion that it makes a difference which political party the parent belongs to.

I think most people have been desensitized after years off low life attacks on the Obama kids by the right.

I see you failed to mention the attacks on Bush's kids and Palin's from the left. How convenient

Well Sassy, the remarks made about Trig, were not cool at all. But the actions of the Bush/Palin kids once they reach 18 is another story. Personally, I thought the crying and moaning over the "party girl" Bush twins was a lot of hypocrisy. Many people conveniently forget what they were like when they were that age.
Oh and in your protest about not mentioning the Palin/Bush kids, I didn't mention the barrage of negative comments made about Chelsea Clinton looks when she was a kid either.

Well Sassy, the remarks made about Trig, were not cool at all. But the actions of the Bush/Palin kids once they reach 18 is another story. Personally, I thought the crying and moaning over the "party girl" Bush twins was a lot of hypocrisy. Many people conveniently forget what they were like when they were that age.
Oh and in your protest about not mentioning the Palin/Bush kids, I didn't mention the barrage of negative comments made about Chelsea Clinton looks when she was a kid either.

Just leave kids out of it, Wapo was wrong and anyone who does it is wrong.

Geez, we finally agree on something. :disbelief:

Geez, we finally agree on something. :disbelief:

Being a kid is hard enough w/o throwing garbage like this into the mix.

You guys have done it before, you pseudo-conservative hypocrite. I seem to remember a lot of attacks on Obama's kids...hell I seem to remember your racist ass justifying it too.

NO, I am not going to post the links. Everyone on this forum already knows you are a racist, hyperpartisan hack who thrives on vitriol, hate and nonsense.

You and your ilk are perverting the GOP and true conservatism with your hate and nonsense. And now, you lousy racist fuckers are raping the GOP by even giving that idiot Trump an ounce of attention. If Hillary wins....it is your fucking fault - you useless pseudo.

Forum List

Back