Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

Where's Russia? Where's the Ukraine? Where's collusion? Where's extortion? Where's bribery? Where's election tampering? There are no high crimes or misdemeanors. The articles of abuse of power and obstruction of congress are both the result of these never ending frivolous investigations. So in the end, Democrats spent all that time while ignoring the work of the people and they came up with absolutely nothing.

The obstruction of Congress ( not Justice) is funny on it's face, since they are equal branches of Government.

The (ab)use of power charge is consistent with everything Trump ran and won on.
Yes he is using his executive power in a manner that helps the USA in ways that establishment Politicians do not want.
Helping himself for personal gain?

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid/.

How the fuck do you justify using government funds to bribe a foreign officials.

That's a presumption from what I understand, no? I haven't seen any direct evidence that supports your statement. So it must be a presumption. Link to facts?

Also, last I checked there has been and still is US/International support for funds being released only if they are/have cleaning up/cleaned up corruption.

The obstruction of Congress ( not Justice) is funny on it's face, since they are equal branches of Government.

Yes he is using his executive power in a manner that helps the USA in ways that establishment Politicians do not want.

How the fuck do you justify using government funds to bribe a foreign officials.
Yes, how do you justify government funds from BRIBING a foreign official.....trying out for an SNL skit!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Which half of our Republic was Obama targeting with his foreign policy agenda that Joe was carrying out? Which specific American citizens did Joe mention by name when he threatened to withhold those funds?

Barack and Joe gave the people's money to Ukraine in return for some of that money being funneled to Hunter and God only knows who else. I know you support such corruption, as long as it's a Democrat doing it.

Lies.

That's not an option.
It happened
The only response is
It's okay or it's not okay.

Where's Russia? Where's the Ukraine? Where's collusion? Where's extortion? Where's bribery? Where's election tampering? There are no high crimes or misdemeanors. The articles of abuse of power and obstruction of congress are both the result of these never ending frivolous investigations. So in the end, Democrats spent all that time while ignoring the work of the people and they came up with absolutely nothing.

Yes, how do you justify government funds from BRIBING a foreign official.....trying out for an SNL skit!

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Which half of our Republic was Obama targeting with his foreign policy agenda that Joe was carrying out? Which specific American citizens did Joe mention by name when he threatened to withhold those funds?

Barack and Joe gave the people's money to Ukraine in return for some of that money being funneled to Hunter and God only knows who else. I know you support such corruption, as long as it's a Democrat doing it.

More bullshit from the America haters.

How was the money funneled to Hunter Biden.

Please tell us

That's a presumption from what I understand, no? I haven't seen any direct evidence that supports your statement. So it must be a presumption. Link to facts?

Also, last I checked there has been and still is US/International support for funds being released only if they are/have cleaning up/cleaned up corruption.
Evidently, you don't understand much. There were witnesses & testimony showing that Trump with held federal aid to the Ukraine unless the President of the Ukraine announced an investigation in Joe Biden, Trump's political rival.

What the fuck do you call that?

There were no alls for investigation in current corruption.

No calls to investigate anyone else. Just calls about something that went down 4 years ago?

And you are ths fucking stupid? Really?

Ajqs6CP.jpg

The problem with CT's is that they always lack credible evidence. Unlike ol'Trumpybear, Good Old Joe was not working a vacuum, sequestered away from the scrutiny of the public or reporters.

No objective, reasonable person would believe that Hunter got that lucrative job based on his own merits. You support it because you're a partisan hack.

Lots of people get board positions based on their name or fame.

So what.

Hunter Biden was not under investigation. The investigation into that Ukraine company had been dormant.

The Ukraine was a hot bed for corruption & thast prosecutor was not cleaning it up. We and other countries wanted to give them aid but did not want it stolen.

That is why the US wanted that prosecutor removed.

But hey, your orange buddy is guilty as sin & you need to try to deflect. I get it.

Either easy, it has nothing to do you your orange buddy getting impeached.

You assfucks want to investigate Joe Biden then fucking do it. You had two years of House committees & 3 years of Senate committees and the CIA & DOJ, why didn't they investigate???

Because Trump is lying.

RealDave is a useful idiot that loves corrupt politicians and they love and laugh at him in return.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Lies.

That's not an option.
It happened
The only response is

It did not happen. It is NOT okay to make up shit like that and then abuse your power to investigate it.

You don't even believe what you've written. You need to use this lie because you've supported a loser for president and now you realize it.

It's a defense mechanism on your part.

it found no evidence that the investigation was started, or impacted by political bias.

despite the facts of that issue, HOW it was started.... by a "dossier" funded by HILLARY's CAMPAIGN by a person of seriously impaired credibility.... and William Brennan LIED under oath about it.

The dossier didn't start the investigation.

The dossier got the FISA Warrants.

That is untrue. Please work on your BS filter. It is fucked.

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Lies.

That's not an option.
It happened
The only response is

It did not happen. It is NOT okay to make up shit like that and then abuse your power to investigate it.

You don't even believe what you've written. You need to use this lie because you've supported a loser for president and now you realize it.

So uninformed
So happy about it.
Weird.

it found no evidence that the investigation was started, or impacted by political bias.

despite the facts of that issue, HOW it was started.... by a "dossier" funded by HILLARY's CAMPAIGN by a person of seriously impaired credibility.... and William Brennan LIED under oath about it.

Dude it's your head that's fucked.

Lies.

That's not an option.
It happened
The only response is

So uninformed
So happy about it.
Weird.

You should call in to our next broadcast ( maybe Friday ) so we can talk in real time. I will give you a much needed education.

Dude it's your head that's fucked.

You've lied about what happened. Period.

Lies.

That's not an option.
It happened
The only response is

So uninformed
So happy about it.
Weird.

You should call in to our next broadcast ( maybe Friday ) so we can talk in real time. I will give you a much needed education.

Can I sit in?

New Topics

Forum List

Back