Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

Not rats, the IG reports says that have ample defense for the start of the Russian investigation and the FISA warrant on Page was warranted,

Absolute total 100% bullshit.

You ABSOLUTELY CANNOT claim that the FISA warrant was warranted when the report shows that the Steele Dossier had "substantial inaccuracies" and was the basis for the FISA warrant. Because someone had to swear UNDER OATH that the information in the dossier was true. AND IT WASN'T. You absolutely cannot have a valid warrant based on lies, they are mutually exclusive.
when you're a moistened bint you can say whatever you want. it's pretty obvious she never says anything but ORANGE MAN BAD in nature regardless of the evidence available. she's still hanging on to the hope that there is SOMETHING in the mueller report that will prove trump worked with russia.

to ignore all the left did under obama here to cling to that? well some people are so far beyond hope all you can do is wave at the fools as you drive by.

I sure hope that the gullible Americans who buy into straight bullshit like they were fed yesterday regarding the FISA IG report figure out their shortcoming soon. It's bad for the health of the nation.
you still buying into RUSSIA and comrade'ing up people you don't like? the nation will be just fine when you stop trying to make everyone think and be like you.

Still buying into Russia what?
just stop dude. you know exactly what i'm talking about. nothing at all was found on trump and RUSSIA connections yet many on the left swear it happened and Muellers report was scathing to trump. yet they can never point out which part of the report is so "scathing" they tell you to look it up.

now THIS is scathing and barr & co say MORE is coming.

are you going to tell me what the FBI did to trump was ok? cause if you do, you're saying it's ok to do to ANYONE much less someone running for office.

do you really hate trump so bad you're willing to pretty much toss out our rights along the way to TRY and get rid of him? this is way beyond ORANGE MAN BAD crap. this is setting the tone for how they can spy on us moving forward. your family. your friends.

you.

you ok with all that? cause if they can do it to someone like trump, we ain't shit.

You've never read the Mueller report or even a summary? That is willful ignorance on your part. You like things spoon fed? Okay, baby bird...

Major Findings

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.
well that explains why he's in jail now huh?

now compare these actions to the FISA report please with the same scrutiny.

i double dog dare you.

Conservatives and republicans in America today, when they aren't apologists for Trump are conspiracy tools. Mention Obama or Hillary and you have them in your pocket. Email managed their minds and Obama's birthplace controlled their thoughts. What happened? I realize for some it is a balm that allows them to think if it wasn't for 'them', them can be anything today, the world would be a wonderful place. For me it is a wonderful place, but I am not a American conservative. lol Do you Trump snowflakes and conspiracy followers realize you are the ones being played? See bottom too.

"Conspiracy theories are dangerous for many reasons. Among other things, they provide a way to reduce mental distress by changing our perception of a problem without actually doing anything to solve the problem. They're the mental equivalent of a pacifier." Caroline Orr

What’s New About Conspiracy Theories?

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"
'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

Why conspiracy theories are deeply dangerous

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

so everything obama did you're cool with trump doing it to the next dem candidate? for fucks sake y'all went apeshit when he said to look into bidens ukraine crimes. can you imagine what your pranced up side would do if trump did anywhere NEAR what obama did?

y'all are in "due process" of being busted for far greater crimes than "can you look into that" and you know it. rage on son. whether anything is done about it is phase 2 but from even a watered down report, what, 51 violations?

What, exactly, did "Obama do"? What page is President Obama's alleged abuse?

Trump has abused the power of the office more than any past president...and any future one I hope.
yea, you're just being an intentional dumbass right now.

please point to these abuses from trump. what page are you finding them on? what exactly did trump do? if you run to the impeachment, all he did was say to look into bidens and dem corruption. look how that got that ant farm busy.

Are you not paying attention? Hes being impeached for what he did. How fucking clueless ARE you?

Conservatives and republicans in America today, when they aren't apologists for Trump are conspiracy tools. Mention Obama or Hillary and you have them in your pocket. Email managed their minds and Obama's birthplace controlled their thoughts. What happened? I realize for some it is a balm that allows them to think if it wasn't for 'them', them can be anything today, the world would be a wonderful place. For me it is a wonderful place, but I am not a American conservative. lol Do you Trump snowflakes and conspiracy followers realize you are the ones being played? See bottom too.

"Conspiracy theories are dangerous for many reasons. Among other things, they provide a way to reduce mental distress by changing our perception of a problem without actually doing anything to solve the problem. They're the mental equivalent of a pacifier." Caroline Orr

"Conspiracy theories are first and foremost forms of political propaganda. They are designed to denigrate specific individuals or groups or advance a political agenda. The theory that the Clintons were somehow involved in the Epstein suicide denigrates the Clintons. The notion that the US government staged the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School helped the pro-gun lobby to deflect arguments for greater gun control. What better way to pre-empt calls for greater gun control in the wake of a school shooting than to claim that it never happened?"
'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

so everything obama did you're cool with trump doing it to the next dem candidate? for fucks sake y'all went apeshit when he said to look into bidens ukraine crimes. can you imagine what your pranced up side would do if trump did anywhere NEAR what obama did?

y'all are in "due process" of being busted for far greater crimes than "can you look into that" and you know it. rage on son. whether anything is done about it is phase 2 but from even a watered down report, what, 51 violations?

Trump has abused the power of the office more than any past president...and any future one I hope.

please point to these abuses from trump. what page are you finding them on? what exactly did trump do? if you run to the impeachment, all he did was say to look into bidens and dem corruption. look how that got that ant farm busy.

Are you not paying attention? Hes being impeached for what he did. How fucking clueless ARE you?

He's being impeached by a bunch of whiny liberals who refuse to accept the outcome of the 2016 election because he beat Hillary.

I sure hope that the gullible Americans who buy into straight bullshit like they were fed yesterday regarding the FISA IG report figure out their shortcoming soon. It's bad for the health of the nation.
you still buying into RUSSIA and comrade'ing up people you don't like? the nation will be just fine when you stop trying to make everyone think and be like you.

just stop dude. you know exactly what i'm talking about. nothing at all was found on trump and RUSSIA connections yet many on the left swear it happened and Muellers report was scathing to trump. yet they can never point out which part of the report is so "scathing" they tell you to look it up.

are you going to tell me what the FBI did to trump was ok? cause if you do, you're saying it's ok to do to ANYONE much less someone running for office.

do you really hate trump so bad you're willing to pretty much toss out our rights along the way to TRY and get rid of him? this is way beyond ORANGE MAN BAD crap. this is setting the tone for how they can spy on us moving forward. your family. your friends.

you.

you ok with all that? cause if they can do it to someone like trump, we ain't shit.

You've never read the Mueller report or even a summary? That is willful ignorance on your part. You like things spoon fed? Okay, baby bird...

Major Findings

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.

2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.

3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.

5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.

6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.

7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.

8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.

9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.

10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.

11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.

12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.

13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.

14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.

i double dog dare you.

I do my due diligence...you obviously don't.

Key Findings

The inspector general found no basis for conservative claims that partisan hostility to Mr Trump had influenced the bureau's probe.

"We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations," he said.

Mr Horowitz also did not find that the FBI's mistakes were intentional.

The investigation was opened "in compliance with department and FBI policies", the report said.

Mr Horowitz also found the FBI's use of confidential informants was in compliance with agency rules.
So, I will ask again, what was "done" to Trump?

you.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

Key Findings

The inspector general found no basis for conservative claims that partisan hostility to Mr Trump had influenced the bureau's probe.

"We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations," he said.

The investigation was opened "in compliance with department and FBI policies", the report said.

Mr Horowitz also found the FBI's use of confidential informants was in compliance with agency rules.

You conviently forgot one major "key finding": That the steele dossier was a bunch of lies used to get an illegal FISA warrant on carter page.

you.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

Key Findings

and i ask you again - are you ok with the tactics used to get FISA warrants against trump?

they WILL be used again and again and next time likely against people are you supporting. will that be cool then or will you whine like a partisan bitch like you are now?

$20 on door #2 here.

He's being impeached by a bunch of whiny liberals who refuse to accept the outcome of the 2016 election because he beat Hillary.

Yeah, that's your excuse this week. The country knows better.

Trump impeachment: New Fox News poll shows half support inquiry, removal

Not rats, the IG reports says that have ample defense for the start of the Russian investigation and the FISA warrant on Page was warranted,

Absolute total 100% bullshit. NOWHERE in the report does it say the FISA warrant was valid.

You CANNOT claim that the FISA warrant was valid when the report shows that the Steele Dossier had "substantial inaccuracies" and was the basis for the FISA warrant. Because someone had to swear UNDER OATH that the information in the dossier was true. AND IT WASN'T. You absolutely cannot have a valid warrant based on lies, they are mutually exclusive.

Anyone that claims that the report says that the FISA warrant was valid is -
Lying or incapable of comprehending.
The Report says that no one involved would say to Horowitz that all the problems, mistakes, and inaccuracies were caused by political biases.
That is what it says.

Yeah, that's your excuse this week. The country knows better.

Trump impeachment: New Fox News poll shows half support inquiry, removal

50% of America is liberal. Liberals hate him, we know this. I would venture to guess about 45% supported his impeachment on inauguration day.

you.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

You're insane.

you.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

Key Findings

You conviently forgot one major "key finding": That the steele dossier was a bunch of lies used to get an illegal FISA warrant on carter page.

The Dossier was not the basis for the surveillance on Paige. Oh and...

Mr Horowitz also did not find that the FBI's mistakes were intentional.​

you.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

You're insane.
and y'all are straight up partisan idiots.

you.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

Key Findings

Bullshit. IG report says otherwise:

"Nevertheless, we found that members of the [counterintelligence] team failed to meet the basic obligation to ensure that the Carter Page FISA applications were ‘scrupulously accurate,'” the report reads. This is because the counterintelligence team used unverified hearsay from Steele — and only the information from Steele — as evidence to justify eavesdropping."

IG Report: No FISA Warrant On Carter Page Without Steele Dossier

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DBA

you.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

You're insane.
and y'all are straight up partisan idiots.

Yes, I am partisan. Admit it quite happily. The irony is that you are just as partisan. Self loathing is so ugly....

If you really look at details in the IG report it exposes a tremendous amount of Deep State corruption. Trump was right.

Anyway the Justice Department is working to get to the bottom of the attempted coup of the Deep State. Some people will probably be going to jail for a degree of treason against the people of the US.

Major Findings

i double dog dare you.

Key Findings

Bullshit. IG report says otherwise:

"Nevertheless, we found that members of the [counterintelligence] team failed to meet the basic obligation to ensure that the Carter Page FISA applications were ‘scrupulously accurate,'” the report reads. This is because the counterintelligence team used unverified hearsay from Steele — and only the information from Steele — as evidence to justify eavesdropping."

IG Report: No FISA Warrant On Carter Page Without Steele Dossier

The FBI did not use the Steele dossier to open Russia probe
A key accusation among Trump’s allies has been that the FBI predicated its investigation of Trump campaign officials Carter Page, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos and Michael Flynn on information the bureau received from former British spy Christopher Steele.

But Horowitz found that the Crossfire Hurricane team — the code name agents gave to the Russia inquiry — did not receive Steele’s election reporting materials until after the investigation had already been opened using information about Papadopoulos the team received from an allied nation.
Inspector general’s report on Russia probe: Key takeaways

and also no spying for bias was involved, which tramp has always been wrong.

The disgusting man, tramp, made the Russia investigation about him and so it became about him and his obstruction of congress, not one but 10 times.
Good morning. You seem to be Head of the Damage Control Department here.

The democrats can celebrate the Horowitz report saying that the FBI started the Russia investigation properly.
That is not the issue, the issue is the FBI's spying on the Trump campaign and illegally setting up Flynn, Popadopulous, and Carter Page.
The Durham investigation will indict the guilty, and then the democrats can whine about a "banana republic" when they get caught.

But, hey, if stricter FISA laws come out of this, I'm cool.

Congress Renews FISA Warrantless Surveillance Bill For Six More Years.

But the bill newly passed by Congress opens the door to reintroducing about collection in emergency situations only—though what constitutes an “emergency” isn’t specified, leaving room for broad interpretation. In the event that about collection did resume, experts say the new legislation would allow for a far more broad implementation. Now, just mentioning a target—rather than an identifier like their email address—could get you sucked into the dragnet.

“Not only does the bill say you have our blessing to collect communications that contain a target's email address, it also endorses collecting communications that merely contain a reference to the target,” says Elizabeth Goitein, co-director of the Liberty and National Security program at New York University School of Law’s Brennan Center for Justice. “So literally if you and I sent an email to each other that had the word ISIS in it, if you and I send an email that talks about ISIS, under this bill the government is authorized to collect it.” (Assuming ISIS is a group that the NSA is specifically targeting.)

The bill does impose a warrant requirement upon the FBI, but the way it’s written appears to weaken privacy protections rather than strengthen them, says Goitein. Under the legislation, FBI agents need a warrant to search the Section 702 database when a criminal investigation has already been opened, but not when national security is involved. That means the FBI can query the database on nothing more than a tip. “It incentivizes doing searches earlier and earlier, when it’s less and less justified,” says Goitein.

Forum List

Back