Cruz finds out how brilliant Trump is.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Fox news is an establishment ass licker propaganda group. Without Trump on stage all of fox's hate was directed on Cruz. I have to admit when i see those 3 goons calling themselves moderators i wanted to dump piss on them.

Kelly looked like she was made up to go work in Miss Kitty's saloon afterward. Her false eye lashes were the rage.

Kelly looked like she was made up to go work in Miss Kitty's saloon afterward. Her false eye lashes were the rage.

She looked like she came right from the red light district.

We want to know what her and her love bunny, ricardo did after cruz's interrogation.

I have to admit when i see those 3 goons calling themselves moderators i wanted to dump piss on them.

i will admit, i did NOT watch the "debate".., if that is what a debate is, but i still :iagree: with you! :up:

Someone should start an organization, HIP, Honesty in Politics, similar to CSPAN. They can run a debate where the questions come from the people, not the establishment media with their own agenda.

"The truth is, Ted, throughout this campaign you've been willing to say or do anything in order to get votes."

What qu33r made Megan cut her hair like a boy? Don't tell me they did it to be similar to that creepy ass Mika on douchebag Morning Joe's show?

"He's an anchor baby," Trump says of Cruz, adding that he's actually a Canadian anchor baby.

Fox news is an establishment ass licker propaganda group. Without Trump on stage all of fox's hate was directed on Cruz. I have to admit when i see those 3 goons calling themselves moderators i wanted to dump piss on them.
Fox do like their Rinos...

CZ5oJLsUEAAh2WZ.jpg

But Megan Kelly is a smoking hottie, and Chris Wallace is the closest thing Fox News has to a journalist

Fox News averaged a record-smashing 25 million viewers last August during the first debate of the season. Last night? 50% loss of viewers.

But Megan Kelly is a smoking hottie, and Chris Wallace is the closest thing Fox News has to a journalist
...and both progressives

Forum List

Back