Crusades ????

In which language they thought this, if so? Why exist still Slaws?
various Uralic languages,

Mokshas - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Mokshas

Russia: Mordovia. 4,767. Languages. Moksha, Russian. Religion. Russian Orthodoxy, ...
Name · ‎History · ‎Culture
You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 6/1/20

Moksha language - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Moksha_language

Jump to Common expressions (MokshaRussian–English) - The medium in universities of Mordovia is Russian, but the philological faculties of

read this

The cradle of Russians, an obvious Finno-Volgaic genetic ...
indo-european.eu › 2019/04 › the-cradle-of-russian-ex...

Apr 17, 2019 - The ancestors of ethnic Russians were among the Slavic tribes that ... During that interval, the Russians encountered the Finns, Ugrians, and ... I have it listed in my spreadsheet as male but without Y-DNA hg., would need to ..

What about a clear answer?
before mongols created your empire and nation , you spoke various Uralic languages

prejudice. The enemy of Russia is Vodka and not freedom.
He is right. The Russians can't live without a strong hand.

What a nonsense.

The absolute power of their ruler was the main reason of their social and economic backwardness. Even the reforms on European manner didn't help them, because they didn't change the main obstacle - absolute power of the czar.

In the Russian City Kaliningrad (German: Königsberg) lived a man, who said this:

Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed nonage. Nonage is the inability to use one's own understanding without another's guidance. This nonage is self-imposed if its cause lies not in lack of understanding but in indecision and lack of courage to use one's own mind without another's guidance. Dare to know! (Sapere aude.) "Have the courage to use your own understanding," is therefore the motto of the enlightenment.

Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large part of mankind gladly remain minors all their lives, long after nature has freed them from external guidance. They are the reasons why it is so easy for others to set themselves up as guardians. It is so comfortable to be a minor. If I have a book that thinks for me, a pastor who acts as my conscience, a physician who prescribes my diet, and so on--then I have no need to exert myself. I have no need to think, if only I can pay; others will take care of that disagreeable business for me. Those guardians who have kindly taken supervision upon themselves see to it that the overwhelming majority of mankind--among them the entire fair sex--should consider the step to maturity, not only as hard, but as extremely dangerous. First, these guardians make their domestic cattle stupid and carefully prevent the docile creatures from taking a single step without the leading-strings to which they have fastened them. Then they show them the danger that would threaten them if they should try to walk by themselves. Now this danger is really not very great; after stumbling a few times they would, at last, learn to walk. However, examples of such failures intimidate and generally discourage all further attempts.

Thus it is very difficult for the individual to work himself out of the nonage which has become almost second nature to him. He has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own understanding because he has never been permitted to try it. Dogmas and formulas, these mechanical tools designed for reasonable use--or rather abuse--of his natural gifts, are the fetters of an everlasting nonage. The man who casts them off would make an uncertain leap over the narrowest ditch, because he is not used to such free movement. That is why there are only a few men who walk firmly, and who have emerged from nonage by cultivating their own minds.

It is more nearly possible, however, for the public to enlighten itself; indeed, if it is only given freedom, enlightenment is almost inevitable. There will always be a few independent thinkers, even among the self-appointed guardians of the multitude. Once such men have thrown off the yoke of nonage, they will spread about them the spirit of a reasonable appreciation of man's value and of his duty to think for himself. It is especially to be noted that the public which was earlier brought under the yoke by these men afterwards forces these very guardians to remain in submission, if it is so incited by some of its guardians who are themselves incapable of any enlightenment. That shows how pernicious it is to implant prejudices: they will eventually revenge themselves upon their authors or their authors' descendants. Therefore, a public can achieve enlightenment only slowly. A revolution may bring about the end of a personal despotism or of avaricious tyrannical oppression, but never a true reform of modes of thought. New prejudices will serve, in place of the old, as guide lines for the unthinking multitude.

This enlightenment requires nothing but freedom--and the most innocent of all that may be called "freedom": freedom to make public use of one's reason in all matters. Now I hear the cry from all sides: "Do not argue!" The officer says: "Do not argue--drill!" The tax collector: "Do not argue--pay!" The pastor: "Do not argue--believe!" Only one ruler in the world says: "Argue as much as you please, but obey!" We find restrictions on freedom everywhere. But which restriction is harmful to enlightenment? Which restriction is innocent, and which advances enlightenment? I reply: the public use of one's reason must be free at all times, and this alone can bring enlightenment to mankind. ...

Immanuel Kant: What is enlightenment? source: Kant. What is Enlightenment

Take a look at the history of the Russian empire.

No! Not now!

The first Russian constitution emerged in the 20th century.

Look what is going on in Russia now.

What so going on in Russia? ... By the way: Why did the orthodox church not send warrior monks to free themselves? If so - in which kind of history we would live today? And what is the yearning today, where so many people are still very fascinated from "the templars". What are their yearnings? Brutal ideas or a knightly, honorful and fearless life? Is this a lacking element of dreams for Russian men and their dears, so they drink continuously Vodka in unbelievable masses? Is the lack of knightly virtues the reasons why "you" raped brutally in masses German women after world war 2? Is lack of respect and attention to others the problem?

Non nobis, domine, non nobis

knights-templar-seal.jpg

sed nomine tua da gloriam.

Last edited:
Russian City Kaliningrad (German: Königsberg)

LOl so Immanuel Kant was a bydlo (dirty slave ) Maskal ? LOL ) you are mongols are so funny )) LOL

Okay - let us start. What has a Russian child in the age of 2 years to learn in a kindergarten? And why has it to learn this? Exactly: Vodka is bad for the cerebral metabolism.

Last edited:
charles_martel.JPG

The Crusades were the Fuedalist striking back after the invasion of Europe...........and retaking of Spain......aka the Moors.............

REVENGE basically........using the Pope to throw gas on the fire..........basically.

In which language they thought this, if so? Why exist still Slaws?
various Uralic languages,

Mokshas - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Mokshas

Russia: Mordovia. 4,767. Languages. Moksha, Russian. Religion. Russian Orthodoxy, ...
Name · ‎History · ‎Culture
You've visited this page 4 times. Last visit: 6/1/20

Moksha language - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Moksha_language

Jump to Common expressions (MokshaRussian–English) - The medium in universities of Mordovia is Russian, but the philological faculties of

read this

The cradle of Russians, an obvious Finno-Volgaic genetic ...
indo-european.eu › 2019/04 › the-cradle-of-russian-ex...

Apr 17, 2019 - The ancestors of ethnic Russians were among the Slavic tribes that ... During that interval, the Russians encountered the Finns, Ugrians, and ... I have it listed in my spreadsheet as male but without Y-DNA hg., would need to ..

What about a clear answer?
before mongols created your empire and nation , you spoke various Uralic languages

We were only one real empire in history: The "holy empire". It was founded from Charlesmagne. It lived from the year 800 to the year 1806. Napoleon Bonaparte was the main reason for its death. Then started the Prussians to make one by the next German nations to "colonies of Prussia" - no joke. This was the official situation of German countries under the Prussians and the so called "German emperor" of this time was nothing else than the imperator of the Prussians (and Brits) over Germany. The Prussians were an army, which owned a country. This was the "second empire". It broke down in world war 1 - which was not caused from Germany - where the German soldiers learned to hate their commanders more than their enemies. In most cases this commanders were nobles, so the nobles were disestablished. Then came an instable democracy - the democracy of Weimar. Main reason for the instabilty were the allies of world war 1, who did not stop to create one by the next mad situation in Germany - which imploded, so the mad man Hitler was able to overtake the power. This was called the "thousand years empire" or "third empire" from 1933 to 1945. Then we had the republic of Bonn and after the reunion we live now in the republic of Berlin. Both republics are named "federal republic of Germany".

Last edited:
What has a Russian child in the age of 2 years to learn in a kindergarten
"What has a Russian child in the age of 2 years to learn in a kindergarten" today ? Muscovite old Bulgarian language, created by Pushkin etc. in 19c . and what is your point ?

Some blame the Muslims
Some blame the Christians

it was both their faults

Muslims restricted Christian pilgrims
Christians has very power hungry popes that wanted to expand their power

Ultimately the Christian armies had huge success for awhile but they could never sustain it .

The first and third were legendary but later ones were a total disaster .
The Muslims were also fighting themselves and never united
Just marching there costs the deaths of tens of thousands of Christians from thirst and attacks
......the christians attacked and pillaged a christian city for-----------------$$$ for the crusades

your Muscovy was created by Mongols , so the story has had nothing to do with you , stop spaming juchi

I like that. The bible said it as well. Shem the white race, Japheth the yellow/brown race, Ham the black race.

Children of Japheth: Gomer, Magog, Javan, Tubal and Meshech which is Moscow.

The sons of Japheth are known as being the far east , like Javan which is Japan, and one of his sons was Kittim which is China, and so forth.

The Crusades by "the call of the blood" weren't a set of wars between Europe against Muslims but more properly there were wars between Israel against Ishmael.

It is in the blood. The Jews are just the symbolism, but the prophesied Israel on the last days is Europe, US and the State of Israel.

The promised land was given to Israel, not the Jews alone but Israel.

Israel, in its pagan state, and as Christian nations, were to recover their holy ground from Muslims, who by blood they feel their ancestor was the first born and must have the rights over the descendants of Isaac.

prejudice. The enemy of Russia is Vodka and not freedom.
He is right. The Russians can't live without a strong hand.

What a nonsense.

The absolute power of their ruler was the main reason of their social and economic backwardness. Even the reforms on European manner didn't help them, because they didn't change the main obstacle - absolute power of the czar.

In the Russian City Kaliningrad (German: Königsberg) lived a man, who said this:

Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-imposed nonage. Nonage is the inability to use one's own understanding without another's guidance. This nonage is self-imposed if its cause lies not in lack of understanding but in indecision and lack of courage to use one's own mind without another's guidance. Dare to know! (Sapere aude.) "Have the courage to use your own understanding," is therefore the motto of the enlightenment.

Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large part of mankind gladly remain minors all their lives, long after nature has freed them from external guidance. They are the reasons why it is so easy for others to set themselves up as guardians. It is so comfortable to be a minor. If I have a book that thinks for me, a pastor who acts as my conscience, a physician who prescribes my diet, and so on--then I have no need to exert myself. I have no need to think, if only I can pay; others will take care of that disagreeable business for me. Those guardians who have kindly taken supervision upon themselves see to it that the overwhelming majority of mankind--among them the entire fair sex--should consider the step to maturity, not only as hard, but as extremely dangerous. First, these guardians make their domestic cattle stupid and carefully prevent the docile creatures from taking a single step without the leading-strings to which they have fastened them. Then they show them the danger that would threaten them if they should try to walk by themselves. Now this danger is really not very great; after stumbling a few times they would, at last, learn to walk. However, examples of such failures intimidate and generally discourage all further attempts.

Thus it is very difficult for the individual to work himself out of the nonage which has become almost second nature to him. He has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own understanding because he has never been permitted to try it. Dogmas and formulas, these mechanical tools designed for reasonable use--or rather abuse--of his natural gifts, are the fetters of an everlasting nonage. The man who casts them off would make an uncertain leap over the narrowest ditch, because he is not used to such free movement. That is why there are only a few men who walk firmly, and who have emerged from nonage by cultivating their own minds.

It is more nearly possible, however, for the public to enlighten itself; indeed, if it is only given freedom, enlightenment is almost inevitable. There will always be a few independent thinkers, even among the self-appointed guardians of the multitude. Once such men have thrown off the yoke of nonage, they will spread about them the spirit of a reasonable appreciation of man's value and of his duty to think for himself. It is especially to be noted that the public which was earlier brought under the yoke by these men afterwards forces these very guardians to remain in submission, if it is so incited by some of its guardians who are themselves incapable of any enlightenment. That shows how pernicious it is to implant prejudices: they will eventually revenge themselves upon their authors or their authors' descendants. Therefore, a public can achieve enlightenment only slowly. A revolution may bring about the end of a personal despotism or of avaricious tyrannical oppression, but never a true reform of modes of thought. New prejudices will serve, in place of the old, as guide lines for the unthinking multitude.

This enlightenment requires nothing but freedom--and the most innocent of all that may be called "freedom": freedom to make public use of one's reason in all matters. Now I hear the cry from all sides: "Do not argue!" The officer says: "Do not argue--drill!" The tax collector: "Do not argue--pay!" The pastor: "Do not argue--believe!" Only one ruler in the world says: "Argue as much as you please, but obey!" We find restrictions on freedom everywhere. But which restriction is harmful to enlightenment? Which restriction is innocent, and which advances enlightenment? I reply: the public use of one's reason must be free at all times, and this alone can bring enlightenment to mankind. ...

Immanuel Kant: What is enlightenment? source: Kant. What is Enlightenment

Take a look at the history of the Russian empire.

No! Not now!

The first Russian constitution emerged in the 20th century.

Look what is going on in Russia now.

What so going on in Russia? ... By the way: Why did the orthodox church not send warrior monks to free themselves? If so - in which kind of history we would live today? And what is the yearning today, where so many people are still very fascinated from "the templars". What are their yearnings? Brutal ideas or a knightly, honorful and fearless life? Is this a lacking element of dreams for Russian men and their dears, so they drink continuously Vodka in unbelievable masses? Is the lack of knightly virtues the reasons why "you" raped brutally in masses German women after world war 2? Is lack of respect and attention to others the problem?

Non nobis, domine, non nobis

knights-templar-seal.jpg

sed nomine tua da gloriam.

Well, as I said above I think that the main reason of Russian social and economic backwardness is absolute power of the ruler (so called 'samoderzhavie').

And I think if Vladimir the Great had adopted a Catholic branch of Christianity, then this samoderzhavie wouldn't have lasted in its form for so long. The main reason - the Catholic countries had two sources of the power: the church and secular authorities. While the Orthodox countries had secular authorities above the church. They didn't have a competitor, that didn't have to share their power with anyone from the very beginning.

Russia didn't have an army of knights because it could undermine samoderzhavie. They preferred to have an army of recruits (virtually slaves).

You have to consider the time. Europe was in turmoil with little corrupt kingdoms and the Muslem hoard was seen as the greatest danger to civilization. England employed privateer outlaws we call pirates to get quick cash and the corrupt Popes were a factor. Kids who didn't have much else probably thought the Crusades was the adventure they were waiting for.

Some blame the Muslims
Some blame the Christians

it was both their faults

Muslims restricted Christian pilgrims
Christians has very power hungry popes that wanted to expand their power

Ultimately the Christian armies had huge success for awhile but they could never sustain it .

The first and third were legendary but later ones were a total disaster .
The Muslims were also fighting themselves and never united
Just marching there costs the deaths of tens of thousands of Christians from thirst and attacks
The Muslims are to blame. They invaded Europe and murdered God knows how many, enslaved others. After a couple hundred years finally a French king decided enough was enough and decided to mount an offensive.
Nonsense!

It was Orange man's fault.

Forum List

Back