crummy pres who doesn't deserve a 2nd term

thats the bottom line

one of the crummiest presidents in American history

Chavez didn't lose
The Castro's didn't lose

The shit heads that are intelligent normally go on for a long time.

Do not be suprised if he gets another term.
I hope your right but sadly polls are proving otherwise. I just fear obama blew the whole election in that debate in denver. I hope so how he can turn it around.

If he gets a second term, I fear there wont be another election. If you think he is dictatorial right now, wait until he no longer has to worry about re-election.

If he gets a second term, I fear there wont be another election. If you think he is dictatorial right now, wait until he no longer has to worry about re-election.
don,t be so silly. Even if he wins reelection which he does not look like he will at the moment he can,t keep going forever. The law said president can only serve for eight year terms. these kind of comments don,t help civil debate

I agree but for a different reason. Conservative reasoning will pass by the way side and the gop and conservatism won't win elections on a national scale.

If the Dems have created enough Down Trodden and Union Takers he'll win.

On the other hand if folks who work every day get out and vote Obama will lose by 33%.

Lets hope they get off there asses.

If the Dems have created enough Down Trodden and Union Takers he'll win.

On the other hand if folks who work every day get out and vote Obama will lose by 33%.

Lets hope they get off there asses.
well conservative will get their base out more then obama this time around. i think also that romney will get undecided more in swing states and that why he win with something to spare.

I agree but for a different reason. Conservative reasoning will pass by the way side and the gop and conservatism won't win elections on a national scale.
how do you know this. Even if he does win which i can,t see obama would still have to leave in 2017.

so it bit of madtalk really.

Its the early voting shanegigams that has me concerned
doubt it make a difference. more on day will come out for your guy. Romney might not even need ohio at the end of the day because he ahead in so many other swing states now.

it all gone wrong for president last 11 days. amazing how election turns on one debate

Biden set up the plate - maybe Obama can follow through - but I doubt it.

not sure obama can change things on tuesday. i hope he can at least come out not losing the debate. a tie would be ok. a win would be better.

Forum List

Back