CRT is not I repeat not in elementary schools

Just think.....say what you want in your home and Alexa rats you out to the feds.
Know it or not.Like it or not.That seems to be the future.
A Society being spied upon and snitching rewarded.
Straight out of - 1984 - as if not one the wiser.
" Power is in inflicting pain and humiliation.Power
is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them
together again in new shapes of our own choosing.
Big Brother is watching you "

Why must it be my way and nothing else. Have we all gone insane? Why people are using little childern to fight political party battles makes me sick. Both sides need to tone it down.
Only one "side" is doing it. The other side is objecting to it.

—Independent (not on either "side")

Oh! Godfrey Daniels. Has it ever occured in yer hollowed out
shell of a brain that there is a thing known as the right time and place.
You don't teach kids about Sex until maybe puberty.Also later.
You don't teach kids about violence or Mass Murderers until they
are in their late teens.Why create anxiety and pique ANY curiosity in
such Negatives.That is why Parents are the ones most responsible for
their Kids health and upbringing.What they eat at the dinner table and
learn as far as growing up like good manners and respect of others.
Not this disjointed absurdist Revisionist History being peddled
by the same folk who Pushed the Lie into a major Narrative :
BlackLivesMatter, Pure Crap.
Blacks Kill,Murder,Assualt,Rob and peddle drugs to other Blacks
in record numbers.Blacks also commit over 50 % of Homicides in the
U.S. the last decade.Plus Black females have around 5 times more
Abortions than White females.

You teach children about sex from the day they're born. If you don't teach them about sex before puberty, it's way too late. They've probably already had an unsettling or disturbing encounter with an adult, and without information about what to do, they're vulnerable.

When a parent stops a baby from masturbating, that's teaching them about sex, and all babies and toddlers do fondle their privates. When children watch their parents holding hands and sharing hugs, that is also teaching them about sex. All of these cartoon show with teenagers swooning over good looking boys is teaching children about sex.

Sex education for young kids is the opposite of "grooming". It's giving children information about the privacy of their own bodies, and "inappropriate touching". Children aren't being sexually assaulted by strangers. Most children are being sexually assaulted by people they know and trust. We tell children to respect and obey adults, but what if the adult is a "funny uncle"?

Crime rates and abortion rates are all tied to poverty, not race. Racism creates poverty and becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you keep people subserviant and economically deprived, they will be poor, and poor people, whether black or white, have the highest rates of crime, addiction, and abortion.

80% of the women getting abortions, live at or below the poverty line. But violent crime numbers are now growing in rural America since the pandemic and they're not coming down. The level of sick crime in America is rising and it's not racial.

You teach children about sex from the day they're born. If you don't teach them about sex before puberty, it's way too late. They've probably already had an unsettling or disturbing encounter with an adult, and without information about what to do, they're vulnerable.

When a parent stops a baby from masturbating, that's teaching them about sex, and all babies and toddlers do fondle their privates. When children watch their parents holding hands and sharing hugs, that is also teaching them about sex. All of these cartoon show with teenagers swooning over good looking boys is teaching children about sex.

Sex education for young kids is the opposite of "grooming". It's giving children information about the privacy of their own bodies, and "inappropriate touching". Children aren't being sexually assaulted by strangers. Most children are being sexually assaulted by people they know and trust. We tell children to respect and obey adults, but what if the adult is a "funny uncle"?
That type of personal instruction is not the domain of government schools but is a parenting responsibility. Schools should teach language, mathematics, etc, not sexual topics, especially without the full awareness and consent of parents.

Crime rates and abortion rates are all tied to poverty, not race. Racism creates poverty and becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you keep people subserviant and economically deprived, they will be poor, and poor people, whether black or white, have the highest rates of crime, addiction, and abortion.
You are rationalizing. Unquestionably, there are associations between race and crime and abortion. Crimes, and abortions, are rarely acts of financial desperation. Racism hardly exists in America except from the black race and Leftist enablers or in reaction to the black race's provocations. Systemic racism exists only in Democratic Party laws and policies.

80% of the women getting abortions, live at or below the poverty line. But violent crime numbers are now growing in rural America since the pandemic and they're not coming down. The level of sick crime in America is rising and it's not racial.
America is a land of opportunity. Some people don't take advantage. Too many people wallow in shallow claims of being 'victimized.'

Last edited:
Know it or not.Like it or not.That seems to be the future.
A Society being spied upon and snitching rewarded.
Straight out of - 1984 - as if not one the wiser.
" Power is in inflicting pain and humiliation.Power
is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them
together again in new shapes of our own choosing.
Big Brother is watching you "

I figured that out the moment I went on the internet, back in the early 1990's. I also knew that my employers knew what I was doing every second of my time on the computer.

I opened my first online business in 2000 and I was getting stats from my website that included the IP numbers of the people visiting my website. Not only that, I could literally follow their mouseclicks around my store to see exactly what they looked at and in what order. I looked at all of this information and said HOLY SHIT, this is fucking dangerous!!!

That was more than 20 years ago. What took YOU so long to figure it out?

Now they're going to use algorhythms and social media enquiries to track women going out of state to have abortions.

Teaching 4 year olds not to be racist, and to be able to identify racism, is not CRT. It's just good education and good civics.
Critical Race Theory is a re-brand and repackage of Critical Theory.

It is 100% Marxist indoctrination under the guise of racial equality.

I have proved this 100,000,000 X on this forum alone.

That type of personal instruction is not the domain of government schools but is a parenting responsibility. Schools should teach language, mathematics, etc, not sexual topics, especially without the full awareness and consent of parents.

You are rationalizing. Unquestionably, there are associations between race and crime and abortion. Crimes, and abortions, are rarely acts of financial desperation. Racism hardly exists in America except from the black race and Leftist enablers or in reaction to the black race's provocations. Systemic racism exists only in Democratic Party laws and policies.

America is a land of opportunity. Some people don't take advantage. Too many people wallow in a shallow claims of being 'victimized.'

If such discussions were really happening between parents and children, we would have thousands of children receiving settlements from the Catholic Church, Boy Scouts of America, or the USA Gymnastics Federation. I wouldn't have a grandchild who is going to have to testify against her mother's ex in his sexual assault trial.

I wish SOMEBODY had taught me this stuff because I had encounters with 3 creepy men before I was 13 and it was really scary, and I was lucky to have gotten away. I do know other girls who weren't that lucky.

Abortion is nearly always an act of financial desperation. 80% of the women who seek abortions, regardless of race, are living below or just above the poverty line. That's an OVERWHELMING statistic. In Canada, we have job protections for pregnant women and a one year paid maternity leave funded through our unemployment insurance program. In the USA, there is no such protections and your boss can fire you if you're pregnant, and many do. If you have health insurance though your employer, you lose your job and your family health care coverage, just when you need it most. There's no unemployment insurance for you if you're not able to work.
Canada's abortion rate is half that of the USA. And our rate of poverty is
Critical Race Theory is a re-brand and repackage of Critical Theory.

It is 100% Marxist indoctrination under the guise of racial equality.

I have proved this 100,000,000 X on this forum alone.

You've never proven any such thing. Please provide a link to prove your bullshit.

Don't forget single parent families.

If such discussions were really happening between parents and children, we would have thousands of children receiving settlements from the Catholic Church, Boy Scouts of America, or the USA Gymnastics Federation. I wouldn't have a grandchild who is going to have to testify against her mother's ex in his sexual assault trial.

I wish SOMEBODY had taught me this stuff because I had encounters with 3 creepy men before I was 13 and it was really scary, and I was lucky to have gotten away. I do know other girls who weren't that lucky.
You are wrong when you say improper touching is not being discussed with children by their parents. That blanket statement is false. Regardless, the government is not an acceptable replacement for discussing family matters and certainly should not be social engineering by teaching children non-scholastic matters, especially a controversial Democratic Party banner cause.

Abortion is nearly always an act of financial desperation. 80% of the women who seek abortions, regardless of race, are living below or just above the poverty line. That's an OVERWHELMING statistic. In Canada, we have job protections for pregnant women and a one year paid maternity leave funded through our unemployment insurance program. In the USA, there is no such protections and your boss can fire you if you're pregnant, and many do. If you have health insurance though your employer, you lose your job and your family health care coverage, just when you need it most. There's no unemployment insurance for you if you're not able to work.
Most women that get abortions have some college education or were in college at the time. Most are women of color. Black women get abortions at a rate four times that of white women. Low income is not an excuse for poor personal decisions or cultural inadequacies.

Last edited:
Don't forget single parent families.

Most single parent families are living in poverty, even if they were middle class before the split. Less than 40% of single parents are receiving child support from the non-custodial parent, and those that do are at the top of the income/wealth scale.

But the situation is less dire for the single parent kids than it is for the kids living in extreme poverty. Who are dependent on food stamps and school lunch programs for some of their daily meals. Who have no access to WIFI or other first world educational tools, in their homes.

The USA has one of the highest rates of poverty in the first world. Poverty and unemployment rates for blacks are double those of white people. Life expectancy is years lower for black Americans than white, even if the blacks are middle class and have good health insurance. The stress of being black in America is a killer in and of itself. That's what the numbers tell me, but I can't give you any idea of life is like for a black person because I'm not black.

The whole situation is made worse for poor children in the USA, since the US and Turkey are the only two countries in the first world who spend less money to educate poor children, than rich children. Your school budgets are dependent on local property taxes. Our school budgets are based on provincial taxes, not local. Boards get the same money for students in North Scarborough (the poorest neighbourhood in Toronto) as they get for students in Rosedale, the wealthiest neighbourhood in the City. It gives the poor kids a fighting chance at a decent education and a way to work themselves out of poverty. Your system condemns then to a second class education, with no computer skills needed to move up economically.

Most single parent families are living in poverty, even if they were middle class before the split. Less than 40% of single parents are receiving child support from the non-custodial parent, and those that do are at the top of the income/wealth scale.

But the situation is less dire for the single parent kids than it is for the kids living in extreme poverty. Who are dependent on food stamps and school lunch programs for some of their daily meals. Who have no access to WIFI or other first world educational tools, in their homes.

The USA has one of the highest rates of poverty in the first world. Poverty and unemployment rates for blacks are double those of white people. Life expectancy is years lower for black Americans than white, even if the blacks are middle class and have good health insurance. The stress of being black in America is a killer in and of itself. That's what the numbers tell me, but I can't give you any idea of life is like for a black person because I'm not black.

The whole situation is made worse for poor children in the USA, since the US and Turkey are the only two countries in the first world who spend less money to educate poor children, than rich children. Your school budgets are dependent on local property taxes. Our school budgets are based on provincial taxes, not local. Boards get the same money for students in North Scarborough (the poorest neighbourhood in Toronto) as they get for students in Rosedale, the wealthiest neighbourhood in the City. It gives the poor kids a fighting chance at a decent education and a way to work themselves out of poverty. Your system condemns then to a second class education, with no computer skills needed to move up economically.
And fatherless families are a very big component........

You are wrong when you say improper touching is not being discussed with children by their parents. That blanket statement is false. Regardless, the government is not an acceptable replacement for discussing family matters and certainly should not be social engineering by teaching children non-scholastic matters, especially a controversial Democratic Party banner cause.

Most women that get abortions have some college education or were in college at the time. Most are women of color. Black women get abortions at a rate four times that of white women. Low income is not an excuse for poor personal decisions or cultural inadequacies.

I didn't make a "blanket statement". I said if this was really happening, you wouldn't have hundreds of thousands of kids being abused by priests, scout leaders, or sports coaches. It's a national epidemic, and in all cases, when it happened, the kids didn't know what was happening. Even worse, they gymnastics team kids were made to feel that the discomfort was theirs, and nobody liked it but it was necessary. They were 12 and 13 years old, and knew nothing of these things. 200 victims.

Most women we get abortions do NOT have a college education. Most are living below the poverty line, or just above it - 80%. Most are aged 22 to 34, 55% are married or in a committed relationship, and more than 60% already have one or more children. Poverty is the single most common denominator among these women.

Yes there are more black women having abortions, because there are twice as many poor black people than white, as a percentage of the population. Hispanics have the next highest amount of poverty, because they have the next highest amount of racial discrimination, and thus, the next highest percentage of abortions.

And fatherless families are a very big component........

Another Republican lie. 70% of black children grow up with a relationship with their father, even when their parents are no longer together.

Another Republican lie. 70% of black children grow up with a relationship with their father, even when their parents are no longer together.

Yeah, right.....

Statistics About Fatherless Homes

#1. 85% of youth who are currently in prison grew up in a fatherless home. (Texas Department of Corrections)

#2. 7 out of every 10 youth that are housed in state-operated correctional facilities, including detention and residential treatment, come from a fatherless home. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#3. 39% of students in the United States, from the first grade to their senior year of high school, do not have a father at home. Children without a father are 4 times more likely to be living in poverty than children with a father. (National Public Radio)

#4. Children from fatherless homes are twice as likely to drop out from school before graduating than children who have a father in their lives. (National Public Radio)

#5. 24.7 million children in the United States live in a home where their biological father is not present. That equates to 1 in every 3 children in the United States not having access to their father. (National Public Radio)

#6. Girls who live in a fatherless home have a 100% higher risk of suffering from obesity than girls who have their father present. Teen girls from fatherless homes are also 4 times more likely to become mothers before the age of 20. (National Public Radio)

#7. 57% of the fatherless homes in the United States involved African-American/Black households. Hispanic households have a 31% fatherless rate, while Caucasian/White households have a 20% fatherless rate. (National Public Radio)

#8. In 2011, 44% of children in homes headed by a single mother were living in poverty. Just 12% of children in married-couple families were living in poverty. (U.S. Census Bureau)

#9. Children who live in a single-parent home are more than 2 times more likely to commit suicide than children in a two-parent home. (The Lancet)

#10. 72% of Americans believe that a fatherless home is the most significant social problem and family problem that is facing their country. (National Center for Fathering)

#11. Only 68% of children will spend their entire childhood with an intact family. (U.S. Census Bureau)

#12. 75% of rapists are motivated by displaced anger that is associated with feelings of abandonment that involves their father. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#13. Living in a fatherless home is a contributing factor to substance abuse, with children from such homes accounting for 75% of adolescent patients being treated in substance abuse centers. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#14. 85% of all children which exhibit some type of a behavioral disorder come from a fatherless home. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#15. 90% of the youth in the United States who decide to run away from home, or become homeless for any reason, originally come from a fatherless home. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#16. 63% of youth suicides involve a child who was living in a fatherless home when they made their final decision. (U.S. Department of Justice)

#17. Children who live in a single-parent or step-family home report less schoolwork monitoring, less social supervision, and lower educational expectations than children who come from two-parent homes. (American Sociological Review)

#18. Even when poverty levels are equal, children who come from a two-parent home outperform children who come from a one-parent home. (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)

#19. Within the African-American/Black community, about 2.5 million fathers live with their children, while 1.7 million fathers are not living with them. (Huffington Post)

#20. In a 2014 study, only 3% of single mothers fell into the strongest demographic groups, while 44% fell into the weakest demographic groups. (Brookings)

#21. About 40% of children in the United States are born to mothers who are not married. Over 60% of these children were born to mothers who were under the age of 30%. (CDC)

#22. 25% of children are the age of 18 are currently being raised without the presence of a father. Around 50% of single mothers have never married. 29% are divorced. Only 1 in 5 are either separated or widowed.

#23. In single-mother households, 50% involve just one child. 30% of single mothers are raising two children on their own. (U.S. Census Bureau)

#24. 27% of single mothers were jobless for the entire year while taking care of their children. Only 22% of those who were out of work were receiving unemployment benefits at the time. (U.S. Census Bureau)

#25. The median income for a household with a single mother is $35,400. The median income for a home with a married couple raising their children is $85,300 in the United States. Two-thirds of low-income working families with children are in the African-American community. (U.S. Census Bureau)

#26. Over 30% of fatherless homes are classified as being food insecure, yet only 13% of homes will utilize the services of a food pantry. Over 30% of fatherless homes also spend more than half of their income on housing costs, which classifies the household as experiencing a severe housing burden. (U.S. Department of Agriculture)

#27. In the United States, Mississippi has the highest number of fatherless homes, with 36% of households falling into the category. Louisiana comes in second at 34%, while Alabama is third at 31%. (U.S. Census Bureau)

#28. Children who live in a fatherless home are 279% more likely to deal drugs or carry firearms for offensive purposes compared to children who live with their fathers. (Allen and Lo)

#29. 92% of the parents who are currently in prison in the United States are fathers. (Glaze and Maruschak)

#30. Pregnant women who do not have the support of the father experience pregnancy loss at a 48% rate. When the father is present, the prevalence of pregnancy loss falls to 22%. (Shah, Gee, and Theall)

#31. For single dads, 39% of households had a family income which was $50,000 or more. 44% of single dads were divorced, while only 33% had never married. (U.S. Census Bureau)

#32. 43% of fathers do not see their role as something that is important to their personal identity. 54% of fathers in the U.S. say that parenting isn’t enjoyable all of the time. (Pew Research)

#33. Even in homes with fathers, the modern dad spends only 8 hours per week on child care, which is 6 hours less than the modern mom. On the other hand, 43% of the modern dad’s time is spent with paid work, compared to 25% of the time for the modern mom. Dads are spending 3 times more time with their kids than dads did in 1965. (Pew Research)

#34. Only 5% of households in the United States say that the ideal situation is to have the mother work and the father stay home to take care of the children. (Pew Research)

#35. 53% of Americans say that mothers do a better job at parenting than fathers. Only 1% of Americans say that fathers are able to do a better job at parenting than mothers. (Pew Research)

#36. 70% of adults say it is equally important for a newborn to spend time bonding with their father and their mother. (Pew Research)

More than a few young women use abortion as their form of birth control.

Forum List

Back