CRT and Whiteness for Elementary Students.

What was your point? You posted history, not valid today.
They always have to go back to history, because currently there is a lot of pro-black policies going in their favor, and against whites. (Just between you and me….)

They always have to go back to history, because currently there is a lot of pro-black policies going in their favor, and against whites. (Just between you and me….)
BS. There are no pro black policies. And you guys are always barking about the constitution. That's history.

BS. There are no pro black policies. And you guys are always barking about the constitution. That's history.
Blacks are favored above whites and Asians who score well above them in education admissions.

And the Constitution is not history - it’s what guides us currently and determines whether something Is in violation. Now slavery…..THAT is history.

Blacks are favored above whites and Asians who score well above them in education admissions.

And the Constitution is not history - it’s what guides us currently and determines whether something Is in violation. Now slavery…..THAT is history.
That's a lie and you need to quot telling it. Furthermore if you really worked in college admissions you would know that many other factors are considered for admission other than test scores. You would also be aware that now over 900 colleges and universities have made the SAT either optional or they don't consider it at all. So the reality here is that you don't work in admissions XXXXX-edited meister

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lie and you need to quot telling it. Furthermore if you really worked in college admissions you would know that many other factors are considered for admission other than test scores. You would also be aware that now over 900 colleges and universities have made the SAT either optional or they don't consider it at all. So the reality here is that you don't work in admissions and you're running your mouth making statements based on your obvious anti black hatred.
Yes, I know that hundreds of colleges and Universities have made the SAT optional, just as the prestigious TJ public high school eliminated the entrance exam. And you know why? Because:

1) blacks, on average, were getting into colleges with much lower scores that white students rejected from those colleges, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to justify the racist policies that lowered standards for blacks

2) not enough black kids were scoring well enough in TJ’s entrance exam, while Asians were acing it, so they abolished the exam.

And there is no “anti-black hatred” in wanting to eliminate race-based practices at Universities. To the contrary, people like you who are fine with rejecting excellent white students because of their skin color are the racist ones - and your anti-white hatred leaps off the screen with every post you make.

The SCOTUS will indeed rule that using race as a factor is in violation of the equal protection clause, and it’s way past time. Sorry, but if my grandfather got into a prestigious college because of his skin color (my real grandparents didn’t go of course), and then had all the advantages of a college graduate, and then his son - my father - grew up middle class in a college-educated home, then it would be time for ME to get into college on my own.

Forum List

Back