Crowd looting

Does 2 people sound like a "mob" to you?

1 : a large and disorderly crowd of people especially : one bent on riotous or destructive action. 2 informal : a large number of people a mob of shoppers clogged the aisles a team greeted by mobs of fans
Well, okay, 2 people is definitely not a mob. But the question remains how effective these harsh measures be. And whether they won't be watered down by a practical thinking about the lack of room in the prisons.

Well, okay, 2 people is definitely not a mob. But the question remains how effective these harsh measures be. And whether they won't be watered down by a practical thinking about the lack of room in the prisons.
How can there be lack of room in prisons when they've been dumping criminals on the street as fast as possible and making it almost impossible to jail them even after multiple felonies

How can there be lack of room in prisons when they've been dumping criminals on the street as fast as possible and making it almost impossible to jail them even after multiple felonies
I read some time ago that incarceration rate in the US is one the highest in the world. I don't know, maybe that isn't true now.

I say we air lift all the animals out of Hellifornia, and the 5-10 decent humans that are there..........then torch the place from one end to the other.

AP21272681573918.jpg

WireAP_fd33d615e2e6489a97baa0ccb16e0373_16x9_992.jpg

BURN BABY!!!!!!!! BURN!!!

I read some time ago that incarceration rate in the US is one the highest in the world. I don't know, maybe that isn't true now.
Countries with low incarceration rates have incredibly high unsolved crime rates. We have the best investigators in the world, which is why we have so many people in prison. Our incarceration rate is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Countries with low incarceration rates have incredibly high unsolved crime rates. We have the best investigators in the world, which is why we have so many people in prison. Our incarceration rate is a good thing, not a bad thing.
I don't say it is a bad thing per se. My point was that the prison system in the US already works on full capacity or even beyond that. And that is not only about that. Law enforcement forces and prosecutors offices don't view such cases as their priority. So, either they should pay less attention on other cases or a number of the police should be increased.

There is an interesting article about that, from another thread:

Forum List

Back