Crowd looting

Heads on pikes in public places. Or crucify them upside down along the roads.

The Romans wouldn't have put up with that shit.

When I was working retail...............people would get arrested and thrown in jail for two days for popping a piece of candy in their mouths and not paying for it!! People would get arrested for eating grapes, bananas, or other food items while shopping in the store and then not telling the cashier about it when checking out. Hell, even little kids under the age of 5 were carted off to the police stations for grabbing some candy in the convenience stores and running out with it!!!

Now it's just a fucking criminals paradise.

I mean really isnt time for The National Guard in San Fran fully armed with orders to shoot to kill....or private business hiring private guns to do the same

If I had a business, I'd employee "guns for hire" at my stores.

Maybe not "shoot on sight", but definitely TASER them when seeing them steal, and tie them up, and dump them out in the gutter for the police to pick up at their leisure.

Didnt know Walmart had armed security......maybe its just in the worst stores

Didnt know Walmart had armed security......maybe its just in the worst stores

Well..............Hellmart does SELL weapons.

Make mob crimes have extremely harsh penalties. If you are part of a mob that loots a store, you get a minimum 10 years in prison.
Hardly that is a solution. If two guys steal a can of Coke and some crackers, would it be considered as a mob crime?

Solution to the crowd looting problem?

Belt-feds obviously.

tumblr_mzt6nlG6yk1t3xlrbo1_500.gif

Hardly that is a solution. If two guys steal a can of Coke and some crackers, would it be considered as a mob crime?
Does 2 people sound like a "mob" to you?

1 : a large and disorderly crowd of people especially : one bent on riotous or destructive action. 2 informal : a large number of people a mob of shoppers clogged the aisles a team greeted by mobs of fans

Looting is legal in California, as long as you don't loot more than $950 worth of stuff at a time

And even if you are above that, cash bail is passe in the Golden State. If arrested, the jails and courthouses in the state are built with revolving doors.

Looting is legal in California, as long as you don't loot more than $950 worth of stuff at a time

And even if you are above that, cash bail is passe in the Golden State. If arrested, the jails and courthouses in the state are built with revolving doors.
Plus ya might get the covid in prison so we cant send ya there

New Topics

Forum List

Back