Crow on my plate

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Well, as a liberal, it looks like I will have crow on my plate by morning. Well, I got through the economic bust that resulted from the Bush Presidency, and I will retire in mid-year, so economically, the Trump Bust will affect me less than the Bush Bust did. Good luck to all in the coming years.

Shut the fuck up you traitor. Glenn Palmer is winning in Grant County, too. Your world is about to change. You should move to Canada.

Well, as a liberal, it looks like I will have crow on my plate by morning. Well, I got through the economic bust that resulted from the Bush Presidency, and I will retire in mid-year, so economically, the Trump Bust will affect me less than the Bush Bust did. Good luck to all in the coming years.

I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet but it's not looking good for the Hildebeast. Congrats on the upcoming retirement...enjoy.

Shut the fuck up you traitor. Glenn Palmer is winning in Grant County, too. Your world is about to change. You should move to Canada.
Ah, go take some ducks hostage, Kosher. What does your dd214 read, Kosher? Mine reads Honorable.

This is my nation, and here I will remain. And remind you poor fools about your votes. As I did when the economy crashed because of Bush's policies. In a democracy, one gets the government they deserve, as a whole.

Ah, go take some ducks hostage, Kosher. What does your dd214 read, Kosher? Mine reads Honorable.

This is my nation, and here I will remain. And remind you poor fools about your votes. As I did when the economy crashed because of Bush's policies. In a democracy, one gets the government they deserve, as a whole.
There's nothing honorable about you, scumbag. I rather agree though...if your government makes you unhappy, you probably deserve it.

I'm pretty happy right now. So I guess we know where that leaves us.

Actually we are suppose to be a Republic...a democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for dinner...but Trump is no Bushpuppet...at least not from what I have seen. Bush was a media creation and "Skull and Bones" grad that rode on the coat-tails of his equally corrupt father. You can bet that I will be keeping an eagle eye on what Trump does if this lead holds. I hold all of these people accountable. Trump has made some big promises and I know what the litmus test is and I will be able to tell very fast if he is legit or not based on who he picks for his cabinet. I will do a background check on every single one and if he picks CFR members to hold important positions (just like Hitlery would have) then I know that the masses have been played.

Actually we are suppose to be a Republic...a democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding on what to have for dinner...but Trump is no Bushpuppet...at least not from what I have seen. Bush was a media creation and "Skull and Bones" grad that rode on the coat-tails of his equally corrupt father. You can bet that I will be keeping an eagle eye on what Trump does if this lead holds. I hold all of these people accountable. Trump has made some big promises and I know what the litmus test is and I will be able to tell very fast if he is legit or not based on who he picks for his cabinet. I will do a background check on every single one and if he picks CFR members to hold important positions (just like Hitlery would have) then I know that the masses have been played.
OR is a commie douchebag, and I suspect a felon as well.

Sad, but true.

I love your posts and I love your passion....but I believe that being gracious is the best route to choose.......which is what I am taking.

I love your posts and I love your passion....but I believe that being gracious is the best route to choose.......which is what I am taking.
You are a lot more gracious than I am. These asshats are worthless. If we had swung commie they would have been fodder for both sides. As it is, they need to pack up their shit and either leave the country, or just huddle in their city hovels and leave decent people alone for a really long time.

I give you credit for saying that...most of your cohorts won't. :thup:

I am surprised at how close this race has been.....I hadn't expected it

Hey, Old Fag can get a job now, working on that wall!

If he chooses to stay, that is. The thing about moving to Canada is that Canada hates lazy American commies even more than America hates them.

liberal shitbags- eat shit. Your criminal candidate lost despite your media collaborators best efforts to rig the election. Fuck you. Move out shitbirds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back