Cross dressing LGBT activist to appear on Sesame street

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Cross-dressing LGBT activist to appear on ā€˜Sesame Streetā€™
OPINION (Lifesite News) ā€“ Bert and Ernie may not be a same-sex couple, but the long-running childrenā€™s franchise Sesame Street is about to get an infusion of LGBT ā€œvibesā€ with an upcoming guest appearance by actor and LGBT activist Billy Porter. Porter, best known as Pray Tell in the FXā€™s LGBT ballroom drama Pose and for wearing extravagant dresses, will appear during the 51st season of the beloved childrenā€™s show, according to Sesame Streetā€™s official Facebook page.

Indoctrinating your kids wait until you realize Rome fell doing this.......so will your souls you dumb ass mother fkrs!!!!!

THIS SHIT IS SEXUALIZING YOUR CHILDREN WAKE THE HELL UP YOU GAWD DAM BRAIN DEAD LEFTIST FKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS LEADING YOU ASSES TO THE PATH OF ALLOWING ADULTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A GAWD DAM CROSSDRESSING MAN TOLD YOU PARENTS THIS STOP SUBJECTING YOUR CHILDREN TO DRAG QUEEN STORY HOURS!

NOW YOU GAWD DAM ASSES HAVE IT SCHOOLS..............

I wasn't convinced until I noticed your caps lock. That's what brought me over to your way of thinking ------- idiot.

• Banned
I wasn't convinced until I noticed your caps lock. That's what brought me over to your way of thinking ------- idiot.

Forgive Mind'sWarped... she's afraid of everything...

FORGIVE THE MENTALLY ILL WHO WANT PEDOS to teach their kids lmfao. YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD!!
as a TRANSGENDER HIMSELF WARNS YOU STUPID M --R

upload_2020-1-31_15-16-52.png

THIS SHIT IS NOT FOR KIDS SKANK AS M FKRS!!

Last edited:
  • Banned

Forgive Mind'sWarped... she's afraid of everything...

YOU GOT ROOM TO TALK NUT JOB I'M SURE THE GLOBE SEES WHO THE REAL MENTAL NUT IS JUST BY YOUR COMMENT CYKA! THE TOPIC SHOULD INFURIATE ANYONE WITH A GAWD DAM COMMON SENSE LOGICAL BRAIN NLEFT YOURS WAS LOST CYKA A LONG TIME AGO... did the caps piss you off lmfao.
311019drag.jpg

safe_image.php

Last edited:

Forum List

Back