Crosby, Stills & Nash rejoin Spotify after 5-month protest of Joe Rogan

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx

Crosby Stills and Nash never left Spotify to begin with. The NY Post is the rag that Archie Bunker brought home with him after work. It has dumbfuck appeal.

Crosby Stills and Nash never left Spotify to begin with. The NY Post is the rag that Archie Bunker brought home with him after work. It has dumbfuck appeal.
If you’re going to attack a source at least check your Leftard rags first.
Left Angeles Times:

Crosby and Stills join Nash and Young in growing Spotify boycott over Joe Rogan​

Huffington Post is just right of Pravda

MSN too

Yahoo too

If you’re going to attack a source at least check your Leftard rags first.
Left Angeles Times:

Crosby and Stills join Nash and Young in growing Spotify boycott over Joe Rogan​

Huffington Post is just right of Pravda

MSN too

Yahoo too

I didn't realize the three others caved in and joined Neil Young. But hahahaha that worked real well, didn't it?

Gosh. On one hand, Disney....DISNEY...cratering.

On the other hand, washed up old 70s stars try a "boycott" and come back in a few months.

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. -- Groucho Marx

Of course they did.

They realized 2 things.

1 no one gives a shit about their opinion and Joe rogan isn't going anywhere because a lot of people love him and he is more important to Spotify than they are.

2 they are losing money.

Forum List

Back