Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

Fired Houston Cop Pulls Over Refrigerator Repair Truck Looking 750K Ballots and Finds....Refrigerator Repair Parts.

Former Houston P.D. Captain Mark Anthony Aguirre had been fired several years before. He pulled a handgun on the truck driver and held him at gun point while two other men searched the truck for ballots and later the same men too off in the truck, it was found later. No ballots were found.

Aguirre is now facing up to 20-Years in Prison for this stunt.

I seriously doubt that Trump has ever loved anyone on the face of this earth other than possibly his father who was ever bit as much of a sociopath as his son.

In regard to climate change , people will change products when there are more products that significantly reduce CO2 levels that do not require any great sacrifice. It's simply contrary to human nature to make great sacrifices for generations that will not exist for decade after their death. Unlike weather, climate changes very slowly so we will adapt as the climate changes. By the time the bees and butterflies are effectively extinct, we will have adapted food production or millions people will have died off. And as waters slowly rises to claim miles of coast line, we will also adapt. And as temperatures slowly rises in the southwest, Americans will slowly migrate. And as fires consume our forest, people will move and we will find other products to replace wood products. Although people today would see that world as a pretty horrible place, the people living in that time, will not see it that way because they have never known anything different.

If next year, the oceans rose to claim thousands of miles of shoreline, or monster hurricanes devastated the southeast US, or temperatures in the Southwest rose to intolerable levels, we would respond with help and preventive measures because these are sudden catastrophic events. However, for catastrophic events that will not likely occur until long after people die, it's not likely people will concern themselves with prevention that would requires any real sacrifices. It's just not human nature. So what we are trying to do is to get people to act against their nature and make scarifies for generations they will never see and preserve this rather rare and fantastic planet for future generations.

Man does not control this planet. God does. All these global models have been wrong since they started using them. Why do you think DumBama bought a mansion on the ocean, because he believes it's going to rise and destroy it? Even he knows this MMGW is utter bullshit. The other politicians and celebrities drive around in SUV"s and use private aircraft to travel.

You people on the left refuse to look at the man behind the curtain. Politicians, particularly on the left have been trying to control people more and more every day. They've been somewhat successful. The two vestiges they haven't conquered are energy and health. Once they get to totally control those two things, they will have total control over us. Nearly everything Americans do involves those two entities on a daily basis.

The Democrats can't come out and takeover these things. We still have a Constitution. If they want to takeover these things, they need us to beg them to take total control. If they can scare us into doing so, they will then have success.

I don't debate climate change, or that men landed on the moon, or the world is round, or smoking tobacco causes lung cancer, or that the North won the Civil War. As far I'm concerned climate change is a scientist fact. What we do about is certainly a topic for debate.

I don't debate climate change, or that men landed on the moon, or the world is round, or smoking tobacco causes lung cancer, or that the North won the Civil War. As far I'm concerned climate change is a scientist fact. What we do about is certainly a topic for debate.

No, it's not a fact and never was. It's a theory. Like the belief Mother Mary was seen on this earth in recent times, like people spotting UFO's, like the belief in spirits that haunt houses, there is no empirical evidence to support it. Does the climate change? Yes it does. It's been changing since God made the place. It's why the left switched their motto from global warming to climate change. It's been proven so-called global warming stopped. But climate has always changed. They use that natural event to claim that man is responsible.

When I was a child, the Cuyahoga river caught fire. At the time, I lived less than two miles from it. The theory was that industry could dump toxic waste into the river, and because the river flows into Lake Erie, and ultimately to all the great lakes, it would dissipate due to the huge amounts of water. When the river caught fire, it disproved that theory, so we started to make restrictions on toxic dumping into the river and took appropriate action. The river today has never been better. I fished white bass out of there when I was in my 20's and ate it.

Point being is that until we have hard core evidence that we are changing the climate, it's a waste of money to keep pumping trillions into a theory. In spite of those trillions, not one environmentalist is satisfied. In fact they are more pissed off today than they were 50 years ago. It's a bottomless money pit.

you're posting a deceptively edited video
Sez the lib who cant handle the truth
LOL

Your lies don't help you. You still posted a deceptively edited video because the full video utterly destroys the fake narrative you're trying to sell by using a deceptively edited video.

~~~~~~
You just can't believe your lying eyes.....
There's no truth in a deceptively edited video. Especially when the full video reveals the deceptively edited video cut out the context in order to create a false narrative.

IF these "Welfare Queens and Stupid Students", are 18-Years of Age and are Registered Voters they have as much right to be in the Polling Stations as lying ass Cons.

Poll Workers are Registered Voters who have to a class or classes to serve in that position and prior to the Opening of Poll must take an Oath which includes upholding Constitution of The United States of America and to Constitution in which the Poll Worker(s) live.

Any Registered Voter(18-Years Old or Older) can be a Poll Worker. There is a class or classes involved for which they are paid. Age, Race, Religious Practice, Ethnic Background and Economic Status do not matter.

Do Students (Who Must Be A Registered Voter Over the Age of 18), Senior/Retired Individual and individuals on Welfare work the Polls...hell yes. They have as much right to work the polls as any other REGISTERED VOTER.

Employers on the whole are loathe of give their employees a day off to work the Polls, much less take time off the class or classes need to be a Poll Worker.

Poll Workers have a long day. Arriving anywhere from one half hour to one hour before Polls Open. In California Polls Open at 7:00 AM and Polls Close at 8:00 PM.

Use of pejorative language being used Poll Workers only show ignorance. If you can a person who is willing to work a 14-Hour to 16-Hour Day for shit pay good luck.

Or maybe instead of you bitching about the People who work Polls, you can sign up your fucking self and find first hand what it takes to be a Poll Worker. Spend 12 - 14 Hours at Polling Station for shit money. Meet the people you bitch about.

But Cons are way to lazy to do that, they prefer to bitch, whine, moan and complain...which is all they are good for.
And they are all democrats hand picked by joe bidens “greatest fraud machine in history”

The full video reveals you're lying...

@ 18:40​

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.
Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Fired Houston Cop Pulls Over Refrigerator Repair Truck Looking 750K Ballots and Finds....Refrigerator Repair Parts.

Former Houston P.D. Captain Mark Anthony Aguirre had been fired several years before. He pulled a handgun on the truck driver and held him at gun point while two other men searched the truck for ballots and later the same men too off in the truck, it was found later. No ballots were found.

Aguirre is now facing up to 20-Years in Prison for this stunt.
That dude fucked up bad. I dont know about 20 years though. Even 5 years seems excessive. He didnt harm anyone, nor did he want to steal anything from the victim, but he did hold him there at gun point over some crazy idea abut stolen ballots, so he deserves something, but carjackers get less time than this, so lets be realistic about this crime.

There's no truth in a deceptively edited video
There is no truth in your denial

if you could show where his words were altered your excuse would hold water

Along with a ton of empty words old joe bragged about democrat expertise at voter fraud

IF these "Welfare Queens and Stupid Students", are 18-Years of Age and are Registered Voters they have as much right to be in the Polling Stations as lying ass Cons.

Poll Workers are Registered Voters who have to a class or classes to serve in that position and prior to the Opening of Poll must take an Oath which includes upholding Constitution of The United States of America and to Constitution in which the Poll Worker(s) live.

Any Registered Voter(18-Years Old or Older) can be a Poll Worker. There is a class or classes involved for which they are paid. Age, Race, Religious Practice, Ethnic Background and Economic Status do not matter.

Do Students (Who Must Be A Registered Voter Over the Age of 18), Senior/Retired Individual and individuals on Welfare work the Polls...hell yes. They have as much right to work the polls as any other REGISTERED VOTER.

Employers on the whole are loathe of give their employees a day off to work the Polls, much less take time off the class or classes need to be a Poll Worker.

Poll Workers have a long day. Arriving anywhere from one half hour to one hour before Polls Open. In California Polls Open at 7:00 AM and Polls Close at 8:00 PM.

Use of pejorative language being used Poll Workers only show ignorance. If you can a person who is willing to work a 14-Hour to 16-Hour Day for shit pay good luck.

Or maybe instead of you bitching about the People who work Polls, you can sign up your fucking self and find first hand what it takes to be a Poll Worker. Spend 12 - 14 Hours at Polling Station for shit money. Meet the people you bitch about.

But Cons are way to lazy to do that, they prefer to bitch, whine, moan and complain...which is all they are good for.
And they are all democrats hand picked by joe bidens “greatest fraud machine in history”

The full video reveals you're lying...

@ 18:40​

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.
Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Wrong. See my reply just above this post

There's no truth in a deceptively edited video
There is no truth in your denial

if you could show where his words were altered your excuse would hold water

Along with a ton of empty words old joe bragged about democrat expertise at voter fraud
I showed his words in context. You still don't want to hear them. That's because you're a rightie and that's what righties do. To paint a clearer picture for you, if the full unedited video with that part of his interview didn't utterly gut your lie, you would have posted it. You wouldn't need a deceptively edited video to strip out the context.

I showed his words in context.
Nothing biden said afterward cleaned up or covered up his admission that the democrat party has an unbeatable cheating machine
You're lying again. In reality, he gave out the number to call to reach that "machine" for people having trouble voting or having their vote counted...

If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place

You post a video which edits that context out and then you deny he said that at all.

You're a liar. In other words, a typical conservative.

You're lying again. In reality, he gave out the number to call to reach that "machine" for people having trouble voting or having their vote counted...
Why not both?

He had many talking points to cover but also said something he didn't mean to say

Because biden is a fading intellect that was never too bright to begin with

Why not both?

He had many talking points to cover but also said something he didn't mean to say

Because biden is a fading intellect that was never too bright to begin with
Both what? There was only one organization created to combat voter fraud.

New Topics

Forum List

Back