Crooked Comey bungled the cover up of Crooked Hillary's cover up!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
folks, we ain't seen nothin like this before.

you better lock her ass up in jail before the 8'th, you weak buffoon!

• Banned
CwGPlCRUsAEkRrN.jpg

• Banned
I am extremely proud that I am voting for the candidate NOT under investigation from the FBI.

He definitely needs to go. He's clearly incredibly incompetent and corrupt. That being said, i can't blame him entirely. He's under seriously dangerous pressure. The man could be 'Suicided' at any moment, or die by way of questionable circumstances. It happens a lot to Clinton foes.

And i feel the Attorney General Loretta Lynch should be arrested and prosecuted. Her private meeting with Bill Clinton on that plane, showed just how blatantly corrupt they all are. She's done everything in her power to thwart Comey and the FBI. She's a criminal. It's how low our nation has sunk. The highest ranking law enforcement official in the land, is a criminal herself. Many arrests need to be made. We can't put this all on Comey.

• Banned
If you don’t want the FBI involved in elections, don’t nominate someone who’s being investigated by the FBI!

Arrest Attorney General Loretta Lynch immediately. She's the main culprit in the cover up. She pressured and coerced Comey to back off. Our nation really is sinking fast. The highest law enforcement official in the land is a criminal herself.

The Political Elites truly believe they're above the law. The American Peoples' faith in truth & justice is being shaken to its core. Are we a nation of laws anymore?

• Banned
A COUPLA MONTHS AGO THE DEMS THOUGHT COMEY WAS THE 2ND COMING OF CHRIST! THEY THOUGHT COMEY WAS THE 2ND COMING OF CHRIST!

Forum List

Back