CROCOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!11111 LMFAO!!!!!111 one one one i^4 i^4 i^4

Fucker got pwnt hardcore!!!!! Anyone else watch?

I deliberately stayed off the net yesterday so I wouldn't be tempted to look at the results on Sherdog....

Here's me last night. :shock:

Here's me this morning. :shock:

I've never been in this much disbelief after a fight...

You know me dude, how long have I been posting Crocop threads???? Just fucking unreal.

Cro%20Cop%20gets%20a%20taste%20of%20his%20own%20medicine...%20Napaownage.gif

CroWNED Cop

I'm kind of scared for Randy now.

Why does that look so staged?

That was one of the most violent kicks I've ever seen. The GIF is in slow motion...look at how Crocop landed on his knee. It's completely bent backwards. Looks like he tore ligaments. That was faaaaaaaar from staged. This was the last thing the UFC wanted.

That was one of the most violent kicks I've ever seen. The GIF is in slow motion...look at how Crocop landed on his knee. It's completely bent backwards. Looks like he tore ligaments. That was faaaaaaaar from staged. This was the last thing the UFC wanted.

But if you watch it, the guy being kicked purposely lowered BOTH of his hands, when they were originally in a good place to BLOCK the kick.

I see the leg/ankle thing now, which I didn't see before, but still.. Grab the dudes leg, and shove..

That was faaaaaaaar from staged. This was the last thing the UFC wanted.

Not to mention the ref, Herb Dean, stood them up just before that knockout. Gonzaga had him in GNP and was totally PWNing Mirko with some heavy elbows. If there was any fix at all, it was that.

I see the leg/ankle thing now, which I didn't see before, but still.. Grab the dudes leg, and shove..
You have to watch the whole fight. Crocop is the #2 heavyweight in the world and was a 9 to 1 favorite in the odds and got manhandled. This might have been the biggest upset since Tyson-Douglas.

You have to watch the whole fight. Crocop is the #2 heavyweight in the world and was a 9 to 1 favorite in the odds and got manhandled. This might have been the biggest upset since Tyson-Douglas.

I don't think I can.. Just that small portion turns my stomach. Yech. I'm not much into violence...

But if you watch it, the guy being kicked purposely lowered BOTH of his hands, when they were originally in a good place to BLOCK the kick.
He probably thought he was going to go to the body. 250 pound guys normally don't have the flexibility to kick that high.

I don't think I can.. Just that small portion turns my stomach. Yech. I'm not much into violence...
I hear ya. I love watching violence and MMA but the head kick and the way he landed on his leg made me cringe. As soon as that kick landed, he went limp. He was out for a long time. I was scared that he wasn't going to wake up. In fast motion, it was as violent a knockout as I've ever seen.

Serves him right for wearing those silly little pants.

(JUST KIDDING). That was painful to watch. (The kick AND the pants)

Serves him right for wearing those silly little pants.

(JUST KIDDING). That was painful to watch. (The kick AND the pants)

His checkers pay homage to the Croatian flag. It's in their Coat of Arms. He was a commando for the national anti-terrorist unit in Croatia, hence the name Cro Cop.

His foot was turned completely around 180 degrees...something had to have torn.

I know..but still.. Why did his hands drop away from the kickers legs? Instinct should come in to play.. *shrug* I don't get it. :)

I know..but still.. Why did his hands drop away from the kickers legs? Instinct should come in to play.. *shrug* I don't get it. :)
You're talking about a split second to react. Watch it in real time and tell me if you even saw it coming. He's a world class striker, probably the best in the world. If he could have defend it, he would have.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCe_HD4WKJw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sCe_HD4WKJw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ok.. I suppose when you're watching it, and it's happening that fast, you have a point.. But it's still icky. :)

Tho he does have *quite* a nice body. :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back